VETASSESS technical interview chef

maxia066

Hi All,

I'm applying for a 189 PR visa as a chef. Got my technical interview coming up on the 9th May and am terrified! I know my stuff but am AWFUL at interview type situations and am worried i'm just going to clam up and struggle with it. For the ILETS test at least there are samples online, but for the technical interview I can't find anything at all. Does anyone have any experience of this they'd care to share? Just what sort of areas are covered, what they ask, the format of the interview etc? Is it recipe stuff, eg how to bake a loaf of bread,or more the admin/healthand safety/staffing side of it? I know it's 2-3 hours and that's about it!

Thanks to anyone who can shed any light at all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/04/2017 at 19:29, maxia066 said:

Hi All,

I'm applying for a 189 PR visa as a chef. Got my technical interview coming up on the 9th May and am terrified! I know my stuff but am AWFUL at interview type situations and am worried i'm just going to clam up and struggle with it. For the ILETS test at least there are samples online, but for the technical interview I can't find anything at all. Does anyone have any experience of this they'd care to share? Just what sort of areas are covered, what they ask, the format of the interview etc? Is it recipe stuff, eg how to bake a loaf of bread,or more the admin/healthand safety/staffing side of it? I know it's 2-3 hours and that's about it!

Thanks to anyone who can shed any light at all!

Hii

could you please tell me, what sort of questions they asked you?

Thanks

• 9 months later...