Application lodged DR on the 3rd of September.

Absolutely no update from no one to date, except this, when I asked yesterday for a status :

DIAC have notified us their system has a glitch where they have not been able to identify the decision ready cases.

We will be sending them a spreadsheet which will include your application confirming its decision-ready and hopefully then we may hear back from DIAC on the application soon.

As far as I am aware they have not guaranteed processing times in this regard yet though.

Frustrating....:cry:

Gillian

Guest Luca kl
I was just amused by your earlier comment.

Not at all, however, you criticised others for sharing their thoughts.

At the moment there is not a lot to share as the ENS process is; 1) new and 2) currently quite dysfunctional due to the new electronic system not functioning as intended.

As such you telling people “Gosh people, no need to post if unsure….” is quite counterproductive to the thread, if you want people to share.

Obviously you're too amused to appreciate the full context of my post and continue to distort and ridiculise someone around a fix and irrelevant idea.

There is a difference between spreading misleading rumors and sharing personal experience and official statements but obviously you are more concerned in maintaining a very productive wee-wee contest rather than focus on your business.

We are all anonymous here and can tell each other different things, make spelling errors, say stupid things etc, but you sign as professional using your company logo so you must maintain a professional and impartial attitude in public, eventually put some substance in a blog not digress.

Pulling someone ears has nothing to do with it.

Obviously you're too amused to appreciate the full context of my post and continue to distort and ridiculise someone around a fix and irrelevant idea.

There is a difference between spreading misleading rumors and sharing personal experience and official statements but obviously you are more concerned in maintaining a very productive wee-wee contest rather than focus on your business.

We are all anonymous here and can tell each other different things, make spelling errors, say stupid things etc, but you sign as professional using your company logo so you must maintain a professional and impartial attitude in public, eventually put some substance in a blog not digress.

Pulling someone ears has nothing to do with it.

Luca, your post is so childish I will not even attempt to address most of its flaws.

You seem to think that if someone else on the forum shares their experience they are spreading misleading rumors, however, your posts are all based on official statements, I think not.

Your questioning of my professionalism is frankly offensive. I only post where I can add value, provide useful information or correct obvious or dangerous mistakes. I have no doubt that my posts on this forum over the years have assisted many.

The point I was making is that this thread is specifically for members to share their thoughts and experiences on the processing of 186 applications, which is currently very stressful due to system issues. Your post telling people not to post if unsure is counterproductive to this thread and quite pretentious from a Junior Member who has contributed so little.

In my initial post I tried to gently show you that your comments to a senior member “It's false your statement… Gosh people, no need to post if unsure....”. were not appropriate or helpful to the theme of this thread. It seems however that you will continue attacking anyone who disagrees with your thoughts on this matter.

No need to respond to this post as I remind you that this thread is not about you.

Any input is much appreciated.

Back on topic, Would love to know if any NON-DRC ENS 186 applications have been assigned case officers? (I seriously doubt it but just asking!)

I know DRC ones have already but are us non-DRC once doomed to wait until they clear the old 856 cases (June backlog).

Really should have submitted Nomination (Jan 30th 2012) and Application together. :no:

Back on topic, Would love to know if any NON-DRC ENS 186 applications have been assigned case officers? (I seriously doubt it but just asking!)

I know DRC ones have already but are us non-DRC once doomed to wait until they clear the old 856 cases (June backlog).

Really should have submitted Nomination (Jan 30th 2012) and Application together. :no:

My oh's company received an ack letter for their nomination on 14 Sept which stated "your nomination has been allocated to a case officer and is undergoing further assessment".

A couple of weeks ago after hearing nothing else they sent an email requesting the case officer's details. They received a reply yesterday which stated that the nomination has not yet been allocated to a case officer and standard processing times are 5-7 months.

Two others on a different migration forum confirmed that they also received an email from Parramatta yesterday saying the same thing after both previously receiving an ack letter stating otherwise.

No idea what's going on there.

We're waiting on nomination approval prior to submitting our application.

Really should have submitted Nomination (Jan 30th 2012) and Application together.

Unfortunately there is not a lot of good news to report for 186 application processing at the moment.

The new electronic system is causing continuing problems which it is hoped that the pending updates will resolve to some degree. At the moment (this afternoon) the system is not working at all.

Order of processing is a bit inconsistent at the moment as I have had some non DRC applications approved before DRC applications lodged at the same time. This was for pre 1 July applications however, so not sure if this will happen under the new system.

HI All, Can i apply Temporary Residence Transition stream 186 visa from offshore, or once I finish my two years term and apply visa under Temporary Residence Transition stream 186..am I allowed to take unpaid annual leave for 4 to 5 months? after the application is filed. I am planning to do a course in 5 months course in Singapore

also does any one know how long will it take to process PR visa under Temporary Residence Transition stream

Thanks in advance

This is from the Auto Response email last week.

A system upgrade is scheduled for 23 November which will automate the processing of acknowledgement letters, bridging visas and the entry of applications into VEVO.

My assumption is, it will basically reduce the manual effort of keying applications into their system, I hope they can now focus on finalising applications:)

I have the same situation as Tickled Pink. and have beening wating for 2 and half months already. no idea when it will come to a result.

actually my plan is to get PR granted before taking an unpaid leave about 3 or 4 months. not sure if I can take it now without affecting the application..............strugling.........

I have the same situation as Tickled Pink. and have beening wating for 2 and half months already. no idea when it will come to a result.

actually my plan is to get PR granted before taking an unpaid leave about 3 or 4 months. not sure if I can take it now without affecting the application..............strugling.........

I am on the same boat as well, NON - DRC application, 7 weeks since I have received application acknowledgement, wait on for Case Officer allocation:) Just waiting for decision to take a good break, stacked up all my annual leaves for this:)

I am on the same boat as well, NON - DRC application, 7 weeks since I have received application acknowledgement, wait on for Case Officer allocation:) Just waiting for decision to take a good break, stacked up all my annual leaves for this:)

Good News for DRCs lodged Post July.... read on other blogs that applications are being allocated to COs and couple of then got PRs as well this week. Wishing things will move for NON DRCs as well:))))

Hi longwaitahead,

Did these other people happen to mention their submission dates? Cheers

Yeah, couple of them did.... see below, just copied some stuff over

Applied :30-Jul (DRC with MA, nomination approved early this year)

AKN letter: 11- Sep (6 weeks)

CO: 20-Nov (10 weeks)

PR granted: 26-Nov (1 week)

Total of 16-17 weeks

Yeah, couple of them did.... see below, just copied some stuff over

Applied :30-Jul (DRC with MA, nomination approved early this year)

AKN letter: 11- Sep (6 weeks)

CO: 20-Nov (10 weeks)

PR granted: 26-Nov (1 week)

Total of 16-17 weeks

One more with CO allocated and waiting on decision

I was allocated a CO yesterday, here are my dates:

Nomination approved 2-feb

Application DRC with MA lodged : 30-jul

Akn letter received : 11-sep

Parramatta center.

Now waiting...

I wonder how long the wait may be for non-DRC though. I can't seem to find any new info for that....

You got confirmation of a valid app tho didn't you TP? (same as my daughter that's why I remember)...I think they'll treat it as DRC don't you? since atm the "system" is unable to differentiate & you've given them everything they need- hope so anyway :biggrin:

You got confirmation of a valid app tho didn't you TP? (same as my daughter that's why I remember)...I think they'll treat it as DRC don't you? since atm the "system" is unable to differentiate & you've given them everything they need- hope so anyway :biggrin:

Hi, yes we got an email which confirmed we had submitted a valid application. I am led to believe, having asked around, that this means the application has been looked over, and checked that all necessary documents are present. But that we are now placed on a pile awaiting a case officer.

I would love you to be right!! :)