I know its frustrating ,me and my mate we applied same day on 6 dec 2013 ens 186 transition stream in parmatta ,and now his case has been allocated to co and his co asked for more documents from his employer hope he will submit today but I havenot heard anything yet hope some news soon and also I heard that pramatta has transferred most of their cases to melboure and Perth office those who belongs to October

yeah, last week i saw a bunch of people who had applied after me had their PR approved. i wish there was some sort of indication of how DIBP approached these. from talking to my MA, it's clear he has no idea but I don't think that's his fault. DIBP said they were scrapping decision-ready in favor of processing applications in the order in which they were received, but they are clearly not doing that. i can't believe they are processing December applications when October applicants are awaiting COs. baffling...

So annoying!! I lodged 6 November and all the November ones are overtaking mine....i'm taking it as a good sign that they don't need anything else from me (although I didn't lodge DR) - although really I am panic stricken haha.

peace your mind

maybe the DIBP get all your informaitons

btw, which office did you lodge your application?

So annoying!! I lodged 6 November and all the November ones are overtaking mine....i'm taking it as a good sign that they don't need anything else from me (although I didn't lodge DR) - although really I am panic stricken haha.

Hey hayley

i am am panic too because I was thinking my case was lodged as DR but later my lawyers told me that they could not lodge as DR because from 6 dec it's not anymore I am bit annoyed because my mate lodged as DR on 6 December and I donot know how and he has got co and I have not heard anything

Edited by Shobi777

peace your mind

maybe the DIBP get all your informaitons

btw, which office did you lodge your application?

Hey swimming - lodged at parramatta. Hopefully they have everything and will just grant it! I'm so nervous waiting. I've got mine and my employers login for the ImmiAccount thing and both just say in progress. boooooooooo. Hurry up I want to buy a house and makes babies hahaha

yeah, last week i saw a bunch of people who had applied after me had their PR approved. i wish there was some sort of indication of how DIBP approached these. from talking to my MA, it's clear he has no idea but I don't think that's his fault. DIBP said they were scrapping decision-ready in favor of processing applications in the order in which they were received, but they are clearly not doing that. i can't believe they are processing December applications when October applicants are awaiting COs. baffling...

When did you lodged and where???

thanks, Shobi. i hope we all do. this waiting is vile

I know I am getting crazy day by day after listing that people who have applied after us they start getting approvals and we even donot have info what going on with our cases,it just makes me crazy cannot wait to get over from this

Here's the latest from my approval tracking:

[TABLE=width: 264]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]21-Jun-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]11-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]235[/TD]

[TD=align: right]33.6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]29-Oct-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]12-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]106[/TD]

[TD=align: right]15.1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]16-Oct-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]14-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]121[/TD]

[TD=align: right]17.3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]01-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]17-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]108[/TD]

[TD=align: right]15.4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]20-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]18-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]90[/TD]

[TD=align: right]12.9[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]23-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]19-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]88[/TD]

[TD=align: right]12.6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]09-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]21-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]104[/TD]

[TD=align: right]14.9[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]19-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]94[/TD]

[TD=align: right]13.4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]21-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]92[/TD]

[TD=align: right]13.1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]12-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]101[/TD]

[TD=align: right]14.4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]15-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD=align: right]25-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD=align: right]102[/TD]

[TD=align: right]14.6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=align: right]112.8[/TD]

[TD=align: right]16.1[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

A couple more tidbits of data. Employee sponsored PR's are targeted at 47,250 acceptances this year. Let's assume 50/50 between 186/187. I've been tracking acceptances on this and the pomsinaus forum for two weeks. That suggests there would be about 900 week employee sponsored approvals, 1800 for the two week tracking period. At 50% (eliminating the 187's that I'm not tracking) the expected average approval level would be 900 on the 186. There are 11 that I've tracked, or about 1.2% of the total expected in that period.

ah! just heard from my MA that my nomination was approved today! some deets for CDR's stats:

Nomination & visa application submitted, DR at parramatta on 18 Nov 2013

Nomination approved on 25 Feb 2014

99 days (14.14 weeks)

come on visa application...

Lol see I told you , you will have a good news soon congrats :-)

ah! just heard from my MA that my nomination was approved today! some deets for CDR's stats:

Nomination & visa application submitted, DR at parramatta on 18 Nov 2013

Nomination approved on 25 Feb 2014

99 days (14.14 weeks)

come on visa application...

Congrats! Thats awesome, I take that to mean that they are dealing with DR applications still with priority. I can't find any commentary to say that the DR scheme has been scapped although everyone is talking about it

Congrats! Thats awesome, I take that to mean that they are dealing with DR applications still with priority. I can't find any commentary to say that the DR scheme has been scapped although everyone is talking about it

thanks, Haley. a bunch of people who applied later than I did were approved last week, so i really have no idea if DR means anything. but here is the news about DIBP ending DR applications, note there's another email from DIBP in the comments here:

https://migrationalliance.com.au/immigration-daily-news/entry/2014-01-employer-nomination-scheme-ens-regional-sponsored-migration-scheme-rsms-policy-update-regarding-changes-to-the-ability-to-lodge-decision-ready-applications.html

thanks, Haley. a bunch of people who applied later than I did were approved last week, so i really have no idea if DR means anything. but here is the news about DIBP ending DR applications, note there's another email from DIBP in the comments here:

https://migrationalliance.com.au/immigration-daily-news/entry/2014-01-employer-nomination-scheme-ens-regional-sponsored-migration-scheme-rsms-policy-update-regarding-changes-to-the-ability-to-lodge-decision-ready-applications.html

I was obviously looking in the wrong place! Thanks for that :).

I'm soon going to be the one applicant left who applied in November :(.

stressed.com

Got the call this evening from my CO advising that my pregnant missus go ahead and do the medical minus the x-ray. Hopefully not too much longer now. This is the first contact we've had and is almost 6 months since we submitted the application...

Hi there - did your CO give any indication that the visa may be granted pre-X-ray? I'm 37 weeks pregnant & had my medical yesterday minus the X-ray. I'm going to upload the pregnancy undertaking form and have heard of people having their visas granted whilst pregnant, but the official line seems to be that you would have to wait until after the birth/X-ray for a grant!

Hi there - did your CO give any indication that the visa may be granted pre-X-ray? I'm 37 weeks pregnant & had my medical yesterday minus the X-ray. I'm going to upload the pregnancy undertaking form and have heard of people having their visas granted whilst pregnant, but the official line seems to be that you would have to wait until after the birth/X-ray for a grant!

It's all very unclear to be honest. The CO seemed to be under the impression that it can be granted but that it's up to medibank as to whether or not they grant a pass on the medical without the x-ray. Medibank told me that's rubbish and that IMMI need to make that decision. We'll do it and see what happens...

It's all very unclear to be honest. The CO seemed to be under the impression that it can be granted but that it's up to medibank as to whether or not they grant a pass on the medical without the x-ray. Medibank told me that's rubbish and that IMMI need to make that decision. We'll do it and see what happens...

How strange! They told me at Medibank that an X-ray may not even be required as I'm from a low risk Country (UK) but I know immigration require it - we'll see anyway - I don't believe there is a chance my visa will be approved before the baby is born which would enable me to claim Paid Parental Leave - but it would be amazing if it did happen. Oh and I also had to have hep b test as I'm pregnant. Good luck!

Things are now moving for me. Case officer called requesting medicals on 21st February and have 28 days to do it. Unfortunately, medicals proving difficult as have been trying to get one since 8th Feb and only offering appts when working so can't go as I do shifts as a nurse and difficult to swap at last minute. Do you think immigration will extend the time if I tell them as I have been online and phoned medicals every day and they have tried Parramatta and Sydney for me, but nothing as yet