thank you Shobi777. I will be completing three months on 20th Feb. I submitted my visa application on 20th Nov 2013 as DR so that should be processed as DR I assume. What is the workload in Perth office? has anyone got grant during last two weeks? will it be same CO who approved nomination? I have no idea how co are assigned? no one gives correct answer? any idea from your side.

I have seen several cases in last week the time line was 75 days to 110 days but they all lodged nomination and application together and mostly people had same co as I asked a lot of people but I think in ur case you will be getting different co , but as I told you exactly but we can guess but ask other friends they might have more info then me

Hi All ,

My visa was granted on 31st of Jan .

186 Visa and Nomination logged on 15 oct 2013.

Nomination Approved on 14th of Jan .

Feeling relaxed now .

Wish you all the best .

Regards,

Kishore.

Hi kishore

congrats mate it's really good news .i am happy for you .i am still waiting and this waiting time is killing me

re-post from another 186 visa forum:

My nomination was submitted on 26 November, application - 27 November, all documents uploaded. Heard nothing since then, the online ImmiAccount shows both are "in progress", and the medical links remain uncleared.

Just patiently wait in the hope that no news will be good news eventually...

re-post from another 186 visa forum:

My nomination was submitted on 26 November, application - 27 November, all documents uploaded. Heard nothing since then, the online ImmiAccount shows both are "in progress", and the medical links remain uncleared.

Just patiently wait in the hope that no news will be good news eventually...

Did you apply through agent???

APPROVED as of 9.00am this morning now a Perm Resi, off the buy a cork hat and have a good few beers. 5 year wait on various visa's over. All the best to those still waiting :)

thats awesome Duffer well done!! Whats your stats? So I can estimate (probably not correctly!) my own notification! :)

Hi

I am on 457 Visa since July 2013 ,My employer has applied nomination under ENS labour agreement scheme.I donot know how long does it take to get approval for nomination.It was applied in Mid Nov 2013, and still I haven't heard anything from them. Can apply for visa before nomination approved? Has anyone done that before.??

thank you

Hi

I am on 457 Visa since July 2013 ,My employer has applied nomination under ENS labour agreement scheme.I donot know how long does it take to get approval for nomination.It was applied in Mid Nov 2013, and still I haven't heard anything from them. Can apply for visa before nomination approved? Has anyone done that before.??

thank you

Yes, you can submit your application before the nomination is approved.

Hey people

where do l check or upload documents on my nomination. I tried e online services then visas but it's saying invalid is it because it's not yet a visa application.

Only the employer can upload documents to the nomination. If you mean your own application, then you can upload documents after you've lodged the application and paid the fees.

My nomination for 186 visa is approved on 15 Jan 2014

and then I submitted the 186 application on 5 Feb and got the acknowledge letter on 7 Feb 2014

there is a case officer name on the 6th page of the acknowledge letter.

I wonder whether it means I get a case officer for my application?:GEEK:

Hey mingminggruirui

according to my info yes it might be the same co who approved your nomination .when did you apply for you nomination ??

Hey mingminggruirui

according to my info yes it might be the same co who approved your nomination .when did you apply for you nomination ??

thanks shobi777

I submitted the nomination application on aug 2013

and approved on Jan 2014

in Melbourne office

do you think how long it will take to get further informaiton from the case officer?

thanks shobi777

and approved on Jan 2014

in Melbourne office

do you think how long it will take to get further informaiton from the case officer?

According to the immi, if you apply your nomination and 186 at the same time, it will be the same CO. If you apply after the nomination approved, it may be the same CO.

Hi All,

My ENS Direct Entry Decision ready Nomination & 186 application was submitted by MA on 17 Jan 2014.

and got the acknowledge letter & bridging Visa on same day 17-Jan-2014. I tried to access Application status Via Immi Account. Its showing as In Progress and updated on 21-Jan-2014.

Does any help me if where my application status is? IS CO assigned or not?

thanks shobi777

and approved on Jan 2014

in Melbourne office

Hey ming

i think it should not take long because you already have co as they mentioned on papers ,I would say it should be done in 6 to 8 weeks but now a days they are really slow and also melbourne is the busiest place I can be delay but let's hope it will be finish in 8 weeks ,as I applied as dc through MA in dec on 6 but I have not heared anything yet even they havenot start December Cases