Hi mates,

I paid online applicaiton(ENS186) fee but could not get the receipt.(once I clicked on "view receipt" after payment, it came up a new tab indicating "loading......" upleft the conor but nothing turned up after 2 hrs).

anyone got the same problem?

cheers,

Liu

Thats something to do with your browser. I have had same issues in the past. Probably use Chrome without blocking pop ups. Hope this helps.

The ENS and RSMS processing network is currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment as per the following table:

Parramatta Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 16 May 2012

Parramatta Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 1 May 2012

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 12 January 2012.

Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 12 January 2012.

The Perth Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Processing Centre RSMS cases which were received on 13 March 2012.

My employer has applied to sponsor me at 9 January 2012. Until now, he has not received any response from DIAC. Long time to wait!! The light at the end of tunnel ???

This is bit interesting, was that Nomination and Application lodged on 9th Jan?. Looking at the time frames above this post, you should have acknowledgement letters and CO assigned by now. If not follow up by giving a call to Dept directly.

DON'T open it!!!! We have the same. DIAC have told us that they will only ask us for this if the info they get forwarded to them from the place we had the medical at is incomplete for any reason. These are the origional forms you have (so we were told) and DIAC said that if they did want them further down the line, they wouldn't accept them if the envelopes were opened by anyone other than themselves.

If they don't get asked for, once you have the visa, we were told you can do what you like with them then, but not to open them until the visa was signed and sealed. If they do request them make sure you put them in another envelope and send recorded - so they have to be signed for.

thanks mate,

I just posted but without recorded before I saw your reply.

anyway hope everything will be fine.[

QUOTE=Tickled Pink;1935996001]DON'T open it!!!! We have the same. DIAC have told us that they will only ask us for this if the info they get forwarded to them from the place we had the medical at is incomplete for any reason. These are the origional forms you have (so we were told) and DIAC said that if they did want them further down the line, they wouldn't accept them if the envelopes were opened by anyone other than themselves.

If they don't get asked for, once you have the visa, we were told you can do what you like with them then, but not to open them until the visa was signed and sealed. If they do request them make sure you put them in another envelope and send recorded - so they have to be signed for.

My employer has applied to sponsor me at 9 January 2012. Until now, he has not received any response from DIAC. Long time to wait!! The light at the end of tunnel ???

Looks like I am in a similar situation to you mate. Nomination sent on 30th Jan 2012 and only approved on 25th September. Crazy! Seems like the applications sent early 2012 were put on hold while the July ones were being processed.

I can imagine some poor fella in Paramatta with paperwork up to the ceiling.

One question, did you submit your visa app at the same time as nomination? I only sent mine in a few days after approval of nomination. Hopefully not another 8 month wait!

Good luck!

This is bit interesting, was that Nomination and Application lodged on 9th Jan?. Looking at the time frames above this post, you should have acknowledgement letters and CO assigned by now. If not follow up by giving a call to Dept directly.

This is an email from my employer : "I just spoke to immigration and they informed me that nothing has happened as yet and no case manager has been appointed.

I replyied your hopeless it's been 8 months and you have done nothing, she reply sorry but there are many applications in front of yours, I reply what about the current application expirering, she reply it won't expire, you just have to wait.

So sorry (my name) nothing I can do until they contact me."

I admit that it becomes frustrating!

I replyied your hopeless it's been 8 months and you have done nothing

Haha! I felt like saying that so many times.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if I has some idea of progress and I would be very interested to know why they are processing so many June / July applications (no offense if you applied and have been approved) ahead of January once. Probably due to dreaded DRC (the Migration Agents golden ticket!). Non-DRC are most likely being penalised with longer waits.

Pot luck I guess!

One question, did you submit your visa app at the same time as nomination?

No I did not submitted my application at the same time as nomination. I wanted to be quite sure that it will approve the sponsorship to my employer. Cheers

Edited by ShOsHoNaC

To those who have had their nomination approved, how long did it take after the allocation of the case officer??

Thanks!

Hi Lisalan,

Did you have your nomination approval already? Based on your previous post it's been almost a month since you received your nomination acknowledgment with case officer allocated.

Hi Lisalan,

Did you have your nomination approval already? Based on your previous post it's been almost a month since you received your nomination acknowledgment with case officer allocated.

Hi,

No, no approval yet.

I was just asking others to see how long they had to wait from CO allocation to approval. It's non-DRC so I know we could be in for a lengthy wait but I thought the longest wait was waiting to be allocated a CO.

Hi,

No, no approval yet.

I was just asking others to see how long they had to wait from CO allocation to approval. It's non-DRC so I know we could be in for a lengthy wait but I thought the longest wait was waiting to be allocated a CO.

I see. I'm also waiting for nomination approval. We received acknowledgement for nomination last 19th Sept with case officer allocated but have not heard anything yet. It's also a non-DRC application. My friend who is in the same boat with us called DIAC enquiry regarding the timeline for non-DRC for nomination and they said the case officer assigned should contact your employer regarding nomination within 1 month it has been allocated. They also said to call for follow-up (the employer) if there's no communication from the case officer.

I guess you can tell your employer to follow it up and see the status of your nomination.

I see. I'm also waiting for nomination approval. We received acknowledgement for nomination last 19th Sept with case officer allocated but have not heard anything yet. It's also a non-DRC application. My friend who is in the same boat with us called DIAC enquiry regarding the timeline for non-DRC for nomination and they said the case officer assigned should contact your employer regarding nomination within 1 month it has been allocated. They also said to call for follow-up (the employer) if there's no communication from the case officer.

I guess you can tell your employer to follow it up and see the status of your nomination.

Thanks for that, appreciate it.

Nice to know that others have a similar timeline - I'll be sure to update here when we hear anything.

Hi All,

I submitted the VISA application as follows:

1. Application and payment made 20/10/2012

I called the Parramatta office this morning and was told that it will not be assigned a Case Officer for some time as they are only allocating Case Officers to applications received in April at the moment. That is a huge back load.

I am transferring to the ADF and know some people that applied for there VISA at the end of May and had it granted by mid August.

It seems storage the time frames quoted, it seems different for every one.

From the posts above it looks like 8 weeks before acknowledgement even though it says 10 days on the DIAC website.

Just wondering about timeline to get a CO allocated after receiving Visa application Acknowledgement letter. I received mine 3 weeks back without CO details on it. Anyone on same boat?. NON - DRC.

Hey, we are on the same boat. I received my visa app acknowledgement 3 weeks ago as well without CO details. As per the ack letter, my application is with Team 05 but still awaiting for allocation. I called DIAC last week and asked when will it be allocated but they just told me the standard response (5-7 months).

Our DRC ENS 186 Visa was lodged on 24.09.2012 via the online process. The DIAC has taken the payment for Visa and we have not heard anything since. We are now in week 5, should I be worried its taking this long and we have not had a CO assigned?

Is there anyway I can check the status? Our agent lodged the visa on our behalf and said she would contact when see gets news. Just hate not knowing what is happening :(

Our DRC ENS 186 Visa was lodged on 24.09.2012 via the online process. The DIAC has taken the payment for Visa and we have not heard anything since. We are now in week 5, should I be worried its taking this long and we have not had a CO assigned?

Is there anyway I can check the status? Our agent lodged the visa on our behalf and said she would contact when see gets news. Just hate not knowing what is happening :(

Hi,

You could always try the High Commission for an update. All you need is the TRN Number and your passport number.

I called them today and they were very helpful