Guest comeon2012

just a quick undate: my permanent residency visa was granted on 18 Dec 2013.

Thank you guys for always discussing and encouraging. Hope all still waiting also have a good result.

Edited by comeon2012

Nomination & Visa Application lodged on - 22.6.13

Decision Ready

temporary transition ( 2 years completed on 457)

melbourne office

through migration agent

it seems my application went to parramatta office ... no idea how?

i am not concerned about where it went but nomination was approved on 18.12.13

CO requested for form 1221 & 80 and health examination for all my family.

already loaded all family forms today and booked medical coming week.

hope fully it will be easy after long wait.

good luck to every one

Hi all,

Is there many of you still waiting 6 Months or more for your 186 nomination or 186:unsure:visa application to be approved ?

My nomination and also the visa application itself was lodged in June 2013 (Direct entry route).

I have heard nothing from immigration, no case officer news, my employer has heard nothing regarding my nomination since lodgement. I was really expecting news before Christmas as I have everything front loaded within a week of lodging the 186 application (including medicals and police checks). So are there many more out there that have heard nothing, especially any June 2013 applicants or earlier than June 2013 ?

Thank you all.........Waiting...........Waiting...........Waiting.............All to be continued again in 2014 it seems.

I did on 6 june , and got my nomination approved on 18 dec and may CO said my be by next week

I will get visa , but next week is christmas fingercrossed and was melbourne office

Hi Isabelt28 ,

hopefully is you day today :) fingercrossed ;)))

Hi David, thank you so much for your kind words. I am trying not to get too excited, so I don't end up disappointed, as I've been let down in this process before. I will let you know either way. Thanks again and good luck!! Isabel x

Nomination & Visa Application lodged on - 22.6.13

Decision Ready

temporary transition ( 2 years completed on 457)

melbourne office

through migration agent

it seems my application went to parramatta office ... no idea how?

i am not concerned about where it went but nomination was approved on 18.12.13

CO requested for form 1221 & 80 and health examination for all my family.

already loaded all family forms today and booked medical coming week.

hope fully it will be easy after long wait.

good luck to every one

I had a call from our MA yesterday, apparently Parramatta is taking a number of cases from the Melbourne centre as its been swamped with applications. The MA has said that we've been assigned a CO finally, fingers crossed we'll get a decision soon.

Hi all,

Is there many of you still waiting 6 Months or more for your 186 nomination or 186:unsure:visa application to be approved ?

My nomination and also the visa application itself was lodged in June 2013 (Direct entry route).

I have heard nothing from immigration, no case officer news, my employer has heard nothing regarding my nomination since lodgement. I was really expecting news before Christmas as I have everything front loaded within a week of lodging the 186 application (including medicals and police checks). So are there many more out there that have heard nothing, especially any June 2013 applicants or earlier than June 2013 ?

Thank you all.........Waiting...........Waiting...........Waiting.............All to be continued again in 2014 it seems.

Hi there, this a true test of patience I guess!

My nomination was applied on 18/06 and visa on 24/06. No progress since the acknowledgement email received on the days of application.

Direct Entry stream at the Melbourne office, all documents submitted followed by medicals and police checks. I guess the wait will go way into the new year, will try and get employer to call and check on nomination progress today.

Eye Spy, do keep updating and hang in there buddy, many of us in this boat.

I've just had a call from our MA to say our Visa has finally been granted!! The perfect christmas present :)

Our timeline as follows:

14 Jul 13 Visa and Nom application submitted to Melbourne office (decision ready front loaded with police checks and medical)

09 Sep 13 - Nomination Approved

20 Dec 13 - Visa Approved (Via Parramatta)

Its been a long frustrating wait but its finally over.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

I've just had a call from our MA to say our Visa has finally been granted!! The perfect christmas present :)

Our timeline as follows:

14 Jul 13 Visa and Nom application submitted to Melbourne office (decision ready front loaded with police checks and medical)

09 Sep 13 - Nomination Approved

20 Dec 13 - Visa Approved (Via Parramatta)

Its been a long frustrating wait but its finally over.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Congratulations! Have a lovely Christmas

Parramatta are having a good day! MA just called to say......the visa has been granted. I can't believe how happy & relieved I am!! What an amazing Christmas & wedding present!

We applied on 29 Aug DR transition stream through Parramatta. With all police/medicals at time of application. It has been a long and hard process for a variety of reasons and when I have calmed down I will put a post on here with some tips that I would do differently if I was doing it again. In the meantime, best of luck to everyone, and I hope you can relax & enjoy the festive season.

Parramatta are having a good day! MA just called to say......the visa has been granted. I can't believe how happy & relieved I am!! What an amazing Christmas & wedding present!

We applied on 29 Aug DR transition stream through Parramatta. With all police/medicals at time of application. It has been a long and hard process for a variety of reasons and when I have calmed down I will put a post on here with some tips that I would do differently if I was doing it again. In the meantime, best of luck to everyone, and I hope you can relax & enjoy the festive season.

At last , over the moon for you Isabel ...I think that's made your Xmas :)

At last , over the moon for you Isabel ...I think that's made your Xmas :)

Hy everyone got my visa approved

Nominations applied 5 june

Visa applied 6 june

Nominations approved 18 dec

Visa approved 23 dec applied from melb

Got approval from paramatta dnt know why

Its going to be great new years and Christmas hurry

Good luck every one

Visa applied 6 june

Good luck every one

Congraz!!!! Now for sure you will have a very merry xmas!

Visa applied 6 june

Good luck every one

Now that's what I call Xmas present ..congrats great way to kick off 2014 :)

Hi there, this a true test of patience I guess!

My nomination was applied on 18/06 and visa on 24/06. No progress since the acknowledgement email received on the days of application.

Direct Entry stream at the Melbourne office, all documents submitted followed by medicals and police checks. I guess the wait will go way into the new year, will try and get employer to call and check on nomination progress today.

Eye Spy, do keep updating and hang in there buddy, many of us in this boat.

Hi all,

i have applied in the middle of the June same as you.direct entry ,DRC Melbourne office ,everything uploaded with the application but haven't heard any thing ??.i don't know when...I am gonna get to know about my application??its been 6 months n 2 weeks over ..

so let's wait n see what happens !!!

please keep in touch through this forum ..it really helps ..good luck n ??marry christsams?? to all.i wish new year brings lots of happiness n cheers to every one's life ..

Hi all,

i have applied in the middle of the June same as you.direct entry ,DRC Melbourne office ,everything uploaded with the application but haven't heard any thing .i don't know when...I am gonna get to know about my application??its been 6 months n 2 weeks over ..

so let's wait n see what happens !!!

please keep in touch through this forum ..it really helps ..good luck n marry christsams to all.i wish new year brings lots of happiness n cheers to every one's life ..

It is a painful process....wish all of us the best! Merry xmas and happy new year....

Does anyone know an email address for contacting Melbourne office? We have been waiting since June for our Visa, so now over the service standard for a 186 visa to be processed. They are not even replying to our MA so an email contact point would be helpful. Thanks all and have a good new year :xmas16:....lets hope those of us still waiting get an early surprise in:wink: 2014 !

Does anyone know an email address for contacting Melbourne office? We have been waiting since June for our Visa, so now over the service standard for a 186 visa to be processed. They are not even replying to our MA so an email contact point would be helpful. Thanks all and have a good new year :xmas16:....lets hope those of us still waiting get an early surprise in:wink: 2014 !

My acknowledgement and grant notification came from vic.pse@immi.gov.au

Update for my ENS Timeline

Employer Nomination application lodged: 17th September 2013

Lodged my part + all docs apart from medicals: 1st November 2013

Employer Nomination approved on: 20th Dec 2013

Medicals Booked 3rd January 2013

Had a call from the case officer telling me to book the medicals ASAP and to upload the Birth Cert for my 6 month old baby, apart from that nothing else is required, pretty reasonable timelines to be honest and fairly straight forward. Did all this myself as the process isnt rocket science and i didnt really have the money to pay an Immi agent. Hopefully this process will be closed out in the next 4/5 weeks. Been a long slog after 5 years in Oz on a 417, and two 457's with a redundancy and career change halfway through.

All up this process will have cost me best part of 9k Australian for Adults x2 and one child, but seeing it as an investment in the future and glad to have it all over and done with. Will be also be able to claim the baby bonus that ranges between 3k -5k which will re-coup some of the expenditure.

Will keep you all posted on when the decision is made and happy to answer any Q's.

Cheers and happy NYE

Cheers

nick