Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. My time line is as follows;

ENS 186

Transition Pathway

by MA

Office: Parramatta

- Nomination applied: 30/9/2013 (non- DR)

- Visa applied: 30/9/2013 (DR)

- Acknowledge: 30/9/2013

Wish can get PR before new year.

All the best guys

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. My time line is as follows;

ENS 186

Transition Pathway

by MA

All the best guys

- Nomination Approved today 9/12/2013 :smile:

All the best guys

Hi guys, sent in my updated defacto info to the MA today (joint flight tickets and photos, joint bank account statements, bills and info on our upcoming wedding.) The MA says he will send to the case officer today - once that happens, does anyone have experience of how long it might take the CO to review and make a decision?

Hi guys, sent in my updated defacto info to the MA today (joint flight tickets and photos, joint bank account statements, bills and info on our upcoming wedding.) The MA says he will send to the case officer today - once that happens, does anyone have experience of how long it might take the CO to review and make a decision?

its impossible to say, but i would go as far as to say you are close. :) Good luck, and congrats in advance on the wedding.

It's been over 5 and a half months since my nomination was lodged. Anyone else in the same boat?

Nomination lodged - 27/06

Visa Lodged - 28/08

Absolutely no news. Been in progress forever!!!!! grrrrrr

6 month 5 days still waiting melboure office sucks , this wait is ruinning my thousands plans :goofy:

We are also in the same position

Applied ENS 186 27.6.13 direct entry scheme, acknowledged same day Melbourne Office

Uploaded all forms plus medical clearance 1.7.13

Case officer assigned beg. Nov 13

Heard nothing, its almost 6 months now. Was hoping to get my middle child into school to start his HSC in Jan, that plan now gone. The longer it takes the more my kids are changing their minds about this move. AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Can you not contact DIBP because their own service standards for this visa are 6 months. Surely if they exceed this they can provide you an update?

Already did. They say 5-8 months (even though the 186 timelines say 6 months on their site, ENS says 5-8) and that the high volume of applications is leading to delays, they are trying their best.

They can't actually say anything regarding the visa, since the nomination hasn't been processed yet. This was their response to my employer...not much to work with there.

Already did. They say 5-8 months (even though the 186 timelines say 6 months on their site, ENS says 5-8) and that the high volume of applications is leading to delays, they are trying their best.

They can't actually say anything regarding the visa, since the nomination hasn't been processed yet. This was their response to my employer...not much to work with there.

Sorry to hear that. I know I have a CO. They asked for further info, which I sent yesterday first thing. But still nothing. I'm getting concerned that there's a problem with the info I sent?

It's been over 5 and a half months since my nomination was lodged. Anyone else in the same boat?

Nomination lodged - 27/06

Visa Lodged - 28/08

Absolutely no news. Been in progress forever!!!!! grrrrrr

Hi there

I applied on 13 june: 2 days left in 6 months but haven't heard anything yet...But i have got my nomination approved.

I lodged my PR file after i received my Nomination.My timeline is As below;

Nomination applied 2nd april 2013

Nomination approved 21st april 2013

PR file lodged 13 june

waiting since than.....so similar situation...

Hi Isabelt28

It usually takes a week to review the required documents. if CO is happy with everything you send .. your visa will be granted soon...They must have to give you a reply in a week time that's for sure.This is what my Ma told me when i asked him few months before...so really fingers crossed !!!i am sure you will get it...good luck..

Can you not contact DIBP because their own service standards for this visa are 6 months. Surely if they exceed this they can provide you an update?

I ask my MA but he said there is no time frame , and he said no one file had opened who applied after may

Hi All, got the big new year gift.

Today evening I received 186 grant email from my MA.

Here are my timelines:

DIAC Office: Parramatta

Visa Stream: 457 Transition Stream

Visa and Nomination Lodged: 30/09/2013 (MA)

Acknowledgement Received: 30/09/2013

Nomination Approved : 9/12/2013

Visa and Nomination Grant: 12/12/2013 (Total 75 Days)

Status through out this period was "In Progress"...

I wish you all all-the-best with your applications and hope you all will also receive your approvals soon.

Cheers :)

Thought I would add my current 186 application state of play to the thread:

Temporary Residence Transition Scheme (from 457)

Employer lodged nomination: 28 Aug

Acknowledgement received: 28 Aug

Visa application lodged (with everything required except medicals) via online immi site: 4 Dec (no migration agent used)

Medicals undertaken: 6 Dec

Nomination approved: 11 Dec

Case officer contacted us requesting medicals: 11 Dec

I reckon these should get through to him via the online eMedical system within a week, so in theory there shouldn't be anything else to add then...

Edited by geographicali

Pleased for you Dday.

I applied one month before you, 28 Aug. CO contacted my MA last Fri (6 Dec) requesting further info. All info sent on Tues (10 Dec) No response as yet. My MA called & emailed yesterday, but still nothing. I am starting to panic given the proximity to Christmas......

I ask my MA but he said there is no time frame , and he said no one file had opened who applied after may

Hi,

you are absolutely right all the approvals seem to be parramatta , I haven't seen anyone reference the Vic immi in quite a while

my time line

186 ens Transition stream DR via MA @ Vic immi

Employer nom 19/09/13

Employee nom 19/09/13

no "co" allocated to date , no comms

Best wishes to all who are waiting

Hi,

you are absolutely right all the approvals seem to be parramatta , I haven't seen anyone reference the Vic immi in quite a while

my time line

186 ens Transition stream DR via MA @ Vic immi

Employer nom 19/09/13

Employee nom 19/09/13

no "co" allocated to date , no comms

Best wishes to all who are waiting

Hi Tony

Mine's in Parramatta, but the CO seems to have gone AWOL and the MA is refusing to chase because he thinks it could delay the application further.....aAaagghh!!!??!?

I feel like giving up. This is the most frustrating process ever.