Just lodged today and got confirmation email within the hour....

DIAC Office : Parramatta

Visa Stream : UK citizen (family of 6) to 186 Direct entry

Nomination lodged: 11/10/2013 (by Company's MA)

Nomination approved: Pending

186 Visa lodged: 17/11/2013 now need to upload docs

Medicals- not booked yet

Medicals Cleared- ???

Case officer : Not allocated

Grant- waiting........

So will be joining you guys with the waiting, cant believe its finally submitted :)

Hi Guys

I have been looking at this forum for a couple of months, and Just got PR visa approved on 15/11/2013.

Here are some details I would like to share and hope they are helpful:

MY timeline :

DIAC Office : Melbourne

Visa Stream : ENS 186 Transition

Chinese Passport with 457 visa (Family of 3), Staying in New Zealand for past 10 years.(New Zealand PR)

Nomination lodged & application lodged together 10/09/2013.

Employer: One of the biggest utilies in Melbourne

Profession: Electrical Engineer with 5 years + experience in New Zealand & Australia, New Zealand Bachelor Degree.

(Completed PCC & Medical also uploaded all required documents) MA & Direct Entry

Visa Granted on 15/11/2013

I didn't hear anything from DIAC while waiting and was a little bit stressed, as my kid will be sent to Kindergarden early next year and We need Rebate!!

Good luck to all still waiting - btw, I have to say my MA are really professional. They are the company's one and helped me with getting VISA 457 as well before I came to OZ.

My timeline so far, tired of waiting, seems there is little activity at the Melbourne office. Parramatta is getting all the approvals.

Visa Stream : 457 to 186 Direct entry

Nomination lodged: 26/06/13

Nomination approved: 05/09/13

186 Visa lodged: 06/09/13.- Frontloaded UK and OZ PCC.

Medicals- 13/09/13

Medicals Cleared- 19/09/13

Frontload Form 80- 23/10/13

NO CO ALLOCATED- No communication nothing.

Grant- ??????????????????????????????????????????? the waiting is painful..[/quote

hi

just spoke to DIAC regarding processing time he said ;186 ENS will take minimum 6 months to process.

please check regularly your status and ask your MA to check their emails .

have patience !!!!!

Well it's already 21 weeks over today, since I lodged my application DRC at Melbourne office...

has any one got any success yet ????

Hi Isabel.

It's true, Some applicants have got their visa earlier than 6 months.

So far reading at so many blogs , immigration web sites, MA blogs. There are so many things apply to processing all the ENS applicants such as,

Visa Office Location - Melbourne - Busier , Sydney -2nd busier , Perth - Not that busy

Country of residence of applicant - is it from High Risk or Low risk Country - Low risk country applicants are the priority

Occupations : Professionals ( Priority ) , Trades ( 2nd Priority)

Application lodged during end of their immigration year where they have to make reports etc... which is end of june - there are piles of applications submitted in june 2013 due to visa fees increase.

Type of Application : Decision ready or normal

Documents attached with applicaiton : All the docs are submitted as required or missing some

Medical , Form 80 , PCC , IELTS uploaded in advance

Case officer : Half way to holidays while processing the application - Case office asked for docs but not submitted on time.

MA: Responding to the case officer not quickly.

A part from all there could be lot more we don't know what's happening at the Immigration Departments.

What we can do is Hope for the best ... Good Luck to All applicants.

Visa granted yesterday!!! So so happy - what a relief!

BUT.....I only really started to push my MA yesterday morning and she revealed to me in the afternoon that it had been approved for the past 2 weeks!!! There was a problem with their noification system which caused the delay so it may be a similar case for others on here? I lodged in Melbourne, DR on the 15th of August, my employer nomination was approved on the 24th of October and my visa was granted on the 29th of October although I didnt find out until I really started to chase yesterday.

Good Luck Everyone!!

My timeline so far, tired of waiting, seems there is little activity at the Melbourne office. Parramatta is getting all the approvals.

Visa Stream : 457 to 186 Direct entry no MA

Nomination lodged: 26/06/13

Nomination approved: 05/09/13

186 Visa lodged: 06/09/13.- Frontloaded UK and OZ PCC.-No skills assessment-waiting on LOD.

Medicals- 13/09/13

Medicals Cleared- 19/09/13

Positive Skills assessment received- 10/10/13-uploaded on 186 app on 13/10/13

Frontload Form 80- 23/10/13

NO CO ALLOCATED- No communication nothing.

Grant- ??????????????????????????????????????????? the waiting is painful..

.........and today at 08:37hrs I received the GRANT EMAIL!!!!!!!! No communication with CO. I must say when I saw the email I thought it was yet another auto-reply to my emails DIAC asking if a CO has been allocated. I can safely say lodging my EN 186 VISA application before receiving a positive skills assessment saved me 5 weeks in waiting time.

Great News after 5 months ...

I am not sure what's happening with the applications lodged Decision ready - Nomination & Visa on 22.6.13

High Risk Country passport - Occupation - Chef

457 to Temporary Transition Stream

Not moved at all -- no communications.

Exactly 5 months now.

Any one with same applications

Hi: All

After 5 and half months waiting, finally we got our 186 visa PR approved. Below is our timeline

457 transition stream,

31st May, nomination and application lodged together with Decision ready, Parramatta office

16th Sep, nomination approved

20th Nov, application approved

Wish everybody else is waiting best luck!!!

Great News after 5 months ...

I am not sure what's happening with the applications lodged Decision ready - Nomination & Visa on 22.6.13

High Risk Country passport - Occupation - Chef

457 to Temporary Transition Stream

Not moved at all -- no communications.

Exactly 5 months now.

Any one with same applications

Hi mikepat,

I MA same situation as you.5 and half months nothing seems happening.

I have got my nomination approved but nothing since than.

I spoke to DIAC on wed.and that person from dept.said its full on work at the offices.They are trying their best to get clear as many they can do .He said i understand your frustration but now for ENS applications we advice to wait MINIMUM 6 MONTHS to wiat and maximum no time.....he said sorry but have some patience !!!!!It will come on its time....

I was upset because its nearly six months next week and no....Freaking answer yet. ...so don't worry mikepat we will be posting our happy msgs of Visa Grant very soon.....we are very close now....

I will ask my MA to check with DIAC next week ...who knows they have sent through and he mingh not have recieved it yet...that happned with y friend and some one who posted too...Will give it a go...good luck to all..

on the checklist it says complete form 80 but on the application online its only showing 1221 really confused if anyone can help, ive even looked on the dropdown boxes and theres no form 80 :S

Form 80 is under the dropdown for Character, you know where you uploaded your police checks, on that dropdown menu you will also get Form 80. Good luck.

Hi All,

just thought I'd pop my timeline in. here also ...

DR app via MA, family of four (UK) employer and employee nomination both submitted on 19/09/13 @ Vic office

all Medicals ,police clearances and form 80 front loaded ...

MA queried DR progress to DIAC and response .... as below not helpful :(

"Standard processing times are outlined on our website at the link below:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm"

good luck to everyone who has been unfortunate enough to use the Vic office

Hi All,

We have loddged our application on 15/10/2013.Since then no update in the online portal .

The docs are in received in status.

The medical update show " The health examinations required for this applicant havent yet been determined . Your case will be referred to case officer to check any further health is required.".

Not sure what is happening or weather we have a case officer or not ...

Guys what does your online portal saying ...

We loddged 186 application in sydney .

Kishore.

Hi all, we've been lodged DR via Parramatta and still haven't heard a thing. I emailed my MA last week to chase it and said he's emailed them today but they have a service delivery level of 10 working days to respond to emails. He also said the permanent skilled entry has no telephone number for him to call?? So I guess there's not much else I can do, just sit and wait like everyone else....

Guest comeon2012

ENS 186 Perth | temporary transit | No agent. Non DRC

05/08/2013: Employer nomination submitted, hasn't been approved.

23/10/2013: Application lodged (all documents except health examination files included)

23/10/2013: Acknowledgement letter received.

There is no any further development. The nomination has not been approved. Is anyone in the similar situation as me?

For us 186 applicants, can we email or call DIAC to inquire the process? Thanks.

Can anyone shed light on this issue. I was under the impression that if your visa was lodged after your nomination but before the nomination approval then both applications would be dealt with together? I had my nomination approved on 7th November and heard nothing since regarding my visa application. Has anyone had any similar experience?

ENS 186 Perth | temporary transit | MA DRC

12/07/2013: Employer nomination submitted

04/10/2013: Application lodged (all documents )

04/10/2013: Acknowledgement letter received.

07/11/2013: Nomination approved

There is no any further development. The nomination has not been approved. Is anyone in the similar situation as me?

Yep. Same story.

For us 186 applicants, can we email ...

Not until CO contacts you

... or call DIAC to inquire the process?

Well, you can try, but likely get a standard advice to wait for 6 months

Guest comeon2012

Thank you gandalf. Good luck for all of us waiting.

Yep. Same story.

Not until CO contacts you

Well, you can try, but likely get a standard advice to wait for 6 months