12 hours ago, Cobs_Ahoy said:

That’s great news, I’m an RMN in the U.K too, currently in the process of getting my future employer to get everything ready to submit the nomination application. 

Can I ask, do you know if your sponsor is an accredited sponsor or not? I’m trying to figure out if the government health providers (NSW Health, QLD Health, etc) nomination applications are processed faster than the independent health providers......

Sorry I don't know that much. I figured because my sponsor is NSW health then they accredited, because they've sponsored many peps before.

• Like 1

We got our visa 22/07. Sorry didn’t update earlier but pomsinoz didn’t seem to let me in. Thanks all for keeping us posted and that glimmer of light! Waiting sucks but after 4 and half months we have it. Flights booked to Perth mid September.

happy days!!

• Congratulations 1

31 minutes ago, Mrandmrsp said:

We got our visa 22/07. Sorry didn’t update earlier but pomsinoz didn’t seem to let me in. Thanks all for keeping us posted and that glimmer of light! Waiting sucks but after 4 and half months we have it. Flights booked to Perth mid September.

happy days!!

Great news! I am glad to here that you have got your visa. I needed a glimmer of hope 🤣

15 minutes ago, KAG86 said:

Great news! I am glad to here that you have got your visa. I needed a glimmer of hope 🤣

Hi KAG86 just looking at your timescales and if it’s like ours and also the other similar family you should be due it this week/early next week! Fingers crossed . keep us posted!!!

• Thanks 1

State: QLD
Stream: 186 Direct Entry
Number of applicants: 1
 Nomination applied:  1st of August 2021

Visa applied: 12th of October 2021

Medicals Submitted: 20th of October 2021

IMMI Status: Received

It is already 1 year since the company applied and we still didn't receive any update,

Someone in the same waiting time?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

As part of my, now normal, 3am email check, we finally got the golden email! Almost exactly 8 months since we applied we have been granted our visa. 

I was a nominated for a non-pmsol role and had two S56 Requests For Information, one for employment history and the other was for a new born medical. 

I hope my timeline gives others in a similar position a guide to the current processing times. 

Good luck to everyone waiting!

• Congratulations 1

19 minutes ago, KAG86 said:

As part of my, now normal, 3am email check, we finally got the golden email! Almost exactly 8 months since we applied we have been granted our visa. 

I was a nominated for a non-pmsol role and had two S56 Requests For Information, one for employment history and the other was for a new born medical. 

I hope my timeline gives others in a similar position a guide to the current processing times. 

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Wahoo! Well done and congratulations!!! Enjoy the celebration 

On 27/07/2022 at 03:00, Mrandmrsp said:

happy days!!

Congratulations! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/08/2022 at 16:01, Pato said:

State: QLD
Stream: 186 Direct Entry
Number of applicants: 1
 Nomination applied:  1st of August 2021

Visa applied: 12th of October 2021

Medicals Submitted: 20th of October 2021

IMMI Status: Received

It is already 1 year since the company applied and we still didn't receive any update,

Someone in the same waiting time?

Thanks

s56 Requested 18 August

Documents submitted 05 September

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my colleague submitted her 186 visa, one week later had a request for additional information. This was supplied shortly after and medical done. Now states ‘Further Assessment’. Does this imply that she is likely to be finalised soon because her application is open or someone is dealing with it? Or is it standard to have further information requested so soon and then back on the pile?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...