Hi All,

I would like to share my timeline since not a lot of offshore candidates applying, my timeline:

186 DE, offshore, PMSOL
Applied on:  29-June-2021
Medical Complete: Cleared 3-July-2021
No of Applicants: 3
Nomination Grant: Approved within days
Ask for more details SR56: 7-Sept-2021

More details submitted as respone to SR56: 23-Sept-2021

Visa Grant: Waiting

Hey Guys,

Finally received our 186 PR Grant just now 😉 Thank you for all your support.

186 DE, onshore
Applied on:  10th-March-2021
Medical Complete: 18th May 2021
No of Applicants: 3 all Onshore
Nomination Grant: Approved on 10th March 2021
Ask for more details SR56: 24th March-2021

More details submitted as response to SR56: 10-June-2021 

Visa Grant: Granted on 28th September 2021

All the best guys and hope you receive your grants soon..

• Congratulations 2

On 28/09/2021 at 14:38, ssk16 said:

Hey Guys,

Finally received our 186 PR Grant just now 😉 Thank you for all your support.

186 DE, onshore
Applied on:  10th-March-2021
Medical Complete: 18th May 2021
No of Applicants: 3 all Onshore
Nomination Grant: Approved on 10th March 2021
Ask for more details SR56: 24th March-2021

More details submitted as response to SR56: 10-June-2021 

Visa Grant: Granted on 28th September 2021

All the best guys and hope you receive your grants soon..

Congratulations mate 

• Thanks 1

On 13/09/2021 at 13:30, Nora93 said:

Hello everyone,

I have just a question.

I’m having a newborn and my 186 visa were approved March 2021. 
I’m afraid I won’t be able to come back and  finish those 2 years with employer after visa being granted. 

Anyone having similar experience with leaving employer or work only part time after visa being granted?

Thank you

Hi 

I might have a similar experience my wife wants to do ivf so we have to leave this area and move back to city and i have only been granted 186 for 3 months 

i would like to know if that is possible does the employer has any power on me 

what did you do in your situation?

Hi,

I haven’t done my son medical as I applied visa when he is 4 months old now he is 15 months I will do his medicals once Bupa is open . Today while chekcing immi account usually near his health examination it always shows examination required today it changed to examination in progress later after few hours again it changed back to examination required .

still my nomination and visa is in recieved status it going to be a year soon.

do you think some one opened my file. Please share your thoughts.

thanks 

Hi all, 

I can see how painful for everyone the unregulated and unpredictable visa processing time. My time is on now and I am going to join this chat get any advice or to get a help. 

Here is my timeline;

186 TRT, onshore
Applied on:  
1 June 2021
Medical Complete: 9 June 2021
No of Applicants: 1

Somehow I realised that IMMI has changed the processing time for visa 186 TRT to 19-21 mounts. Does anyone know anything about these changes? 

On 04/10/2021 at 13:47, SergeiZ said:

Hi all, 

I can see how painful for everyone the unregulated and unpredictable visa processing time. My time is on now and I am going to join this chat get any advice or to get a help. 

Here is my timeline;

186 TRT, onshore
Applied on:  
1 June 2021
Medical Complete: 9 June 2021

Somehow I realised that IMMI has changed the processing time for visa 186 TRT to 19-21 mounts. Does anyone know anything about these changes? 

Hi SergeiZ,

I am a silent reader on this forum and I could not resist posting my timeline after reading your post. Your timeline is very similar to mine and I got the golden email yesterday. 

My timeline is below;

186 TRT, onshore
Applied on:  16
 June 2021
Medical Complete: 31st July 2021
Nomination and Visa Approved: 4th October 2021. 

All the best everyone and I hope everyone get their grant soon. 

On 05/10/2021 at 14:41, SergeiZ said:

Hi @EX12300

Congratulations and thank you so much for your reply.

Actually I’ve got request to submit an additional documents. It gives me understanding that the end of the tunnel is very close. 

enjoy your PR. 

How much time nowadays immigration taking after medical 

I've been following this forum daily since I submitted my 186 visa application. On Tuesday it was granted. I hope my timeline can provide some help to people in a similar position.

- Application for visa and nomination made 04 November 2020

- 186 DE Onshore

- Number of applicants: 1 (British citizen)

- Medical complete 11 November 2020

- In May 2021 the department requested updated financial information and confirmation from my employer the position was still available. My immigration Lawyer submitted this information the following week.

- No further request for information

- Visa and nomination granted 05 October 2021. 

• Congratulations 1

HI Finally My Wait is over   

.. PR Approved

my TIMELINE

186 DE Computer Network and System Engineer  (MELBOURNE)

Nomination applied- 19 MARCH 2020

PR Applied  -           -       25 MARCH 2020

Nomination Approved  - 03 MARCH 2020

S56 Request for AFP,   (BABY PASSAPORT AND GP REPORT)

Finally  IMMI PR Grant    --  ON 11 OCT 2021

HAVE FAITH YOUR TIME WILL COME WHEN LESS YOU IMAGINE

On 11/10/2021 at 17:12, NewMember2021 said:

HI Finally My Wait is over   

.. PR Approved

my TIMELINE

186 DE Computer Network and System Engineer  (MELBOURNE)

Nomination applied- 19 MARCH 2020

PR Applied  -           -       25 MARCH 2020

Nomination Approved  - 03 MARCH 2020

S56 Request for AFP,   (BABY PASSAPORT AND GP REPORT)

Finally  IMMI PR Grant    --  ON 11 OCT 2021

HAVE FAITH YOUR TIME WILL COME WHEN LESS YOU IMAGINE

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your journey and Congratulations!!!

Same category applicant (186 ENS computer network and systems engineer - onshore)

Wondering why the processing times took such a long time (1 year and nearly 7 months in your case) - unless it's not a mistake

My application was lodged on 03 rd of June 2021 and the medical was done on 29th of July.

If anyone can assist me with their experiences regarding the processing times, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

On 12/10/2021 at 22:40, KevinF said:

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your journey and Congratulations!!!

Same category applicant (186 ENS computer network and systems engineer - onshore)

Wondering why the processing times took such a long time (1 year and nearly 7 months in your case) - unless it's not a mistake

My application was lodged on 03 rd of June 2021 and the medical was done on 29th of July.

If anyone can assist me with their experiences regarding the processing times, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

HI Kevin, 

Yes, it is taking longer than anticipated. Well, it depends on various factors and may vary case to case. I am waiting since June 2020 and the Immi status is still under "Further Assessment" - all we can do is wait. I tried contacting immigration and they said Covid 19 is impacting the time lines and asked to hang in there. 

Well, Immi have asked a few questions which our migration agent responded within a weeks time and no response after that, i think it was somewhere around June 2021. Your case might be different but it was for sure taking longer than what it shows on your immi account. 

Hope for the best. 

Regards, 

On 26/09/2021 at 13:18, SWE1989 said:

Hi All,

I would like to share my timeline since not a lot of offshore candidates applying, my timeline:

186 DE, offshore, PMSOL
Applied on:  29-June-2021
Medical Complete: Cleared 3-July-2021
Nomination Grant: Approved within days
Ask for more details SR56: 7-Sept-2021

More details submitted as respone to SR56: 23-Sept-2021

Hi All,

Our Visa were granted yesterday !

Hi guys,
I need help/advice on my visa situation 
Applied 186 TRT as cook on Nov 2019 and still waiting
Visa status : received
As of July 2021, my employer’s SBS agreement ( standard business sponsorship ) expired and due to investigation from Fairwork, they are not able to renew the agreement for now. 
Is it gonna affect to my application ?
Thanks in advance

Hi all, 

Hope I am writing this in the right place as I have just found this forum. We are onshore applicants in Perth with a family application under my partners role as a Diesel Mechanic, and we have only just received our Employer Nomination Approval yesterday, 17 months after we submitted the application (through a visa agent), and 15 months after we completed our medicals.

This seems unusual to me that the first part of the application took so long. Does this sound right to anyone else? I have queried this with the visa agent and am awaiting a response. Just wondering if anyone has put through a complaint with the ombudsman at all? Its not something I want to do, but this seems to be an exceptionally long time,

Thank you!

186 ENS, onshore
Applied on:  May 2020
Medical Complete: Cleared July 2020
No of Applicants: 4
Nomination Grant: yesterday 19Oct21 (17 months after application)

1 minute ago, takingsolong said:

Hi all, 

Hope I am writing this in the right place as I have just found this forum. We are onshore applicants in Perth with a family application under my partners role as a Diesel Mechanic, and we have only just received our Employer Nomination Approval yesterday, 17 months after we submitted the application (through a visa agent), and 15 months after we completed our medicals.

This seems unusual to me that the first part of the application took so long. Does this sound right to anyone else? I have queried this with the visa agent and am awaiting a response. Just wondering if anyone has put through a complaint with the ombudsman at all? Its not something I want to do, but this seems to be an exceptionally long time,

Thank you!

186 ENS, onshore
Applied on:  May 2020
Medical Complete: Cleared July 2020
No of Applicants: 4
Nomination Grant: yesterday 19Oct21 (17 months after application)

Totally normal. Others have been waiting much longer in some instances. 

2 minutes ago, mallan82450 said:

Totally normal. Others have been waiting much longer in some instances. 

Thanks so much for your answer! I get there are delays with Covid, but we havent had to resubmit any info so it just seems ridiculous. I had a scan through a few pages back, but only seemed to find people who were getting visas issued a lot faster. 

Guess I will hang out here any see how everyone goes!?

Has anyone complained to the ombudsman at all and had any success?

On 15/10/2021 at 12:07, raj4949 said:

HI Kevin, 

Yes, it is taking longer than anticipated. Well, it depends on various factors and may vary case to case. I am waiting since June 2020 and the Immi status is still under "Further Assessment" - all we can do is wait. I tried contacting immigration and they said Covid 19 is impacting the time lines and asked to hang in there. 

Well, Immi have asked a few questions which our migration agent responded within a weeks time and no response after that, i think it was somewhere around June 2021. Your case might be different but it was for sure taking longer than what it shows on your immi account. 

Hope for the best. 

Regards, 

Hi Raj 

Just wanted to check on few things 

Did Case Officer ask you do do your medicals or IPCC or AFP again as your waiting time was more than an year.

Let me know 

Thanks

20 hours ago, Shaun1819 said:

Hi Raj 

Just wanted to check on few things 

Did Case Officer ask you do do your medicals or IPCC or AFP again as your waiting time was more than an year.

Let me know 

Thanks

HI Shaun, 

No, we are waiting for their response, Regarding my application I was only contacted in last year sep and we submitted the details in given 14 days time frame and nothing heard so far. However, they contacted our agent in July 2021 about another applicant (Our company sponsored two people) and agent responded promptly and since then no response. It was almost 3 months and no movement in any of the applications. It's been so stressful when I think about this PR....its taking forever - 17 months and still waiting. 

Anyways every case is different, I have been noticing some people getting their grants in 3 weeks as well recently, hope things will move ahead as Aus about to open up again. 

Good Luck with your application. 

Regards, 

Hi,

I had applied for 186DE on 24th March 2021 and I have submitted my previous medicals[HAP ID1] which was done for 482 on Oct 2020. In the immi portal, I could see that my health clearance was provided but with new HAP ID[HAP ID2]. I am unable to see the health record in emedical client with new HAP ID2.

Now my 482 medicals expired and I could not fetch the referral letter with new HAP ID2. Any idea if anybody could manage to get medicals done with only HAP ID but not referral letter? or I just have to wait for CO to request the same?

Hi,

186 DE, onshore
Applied on:  14-May-2021
Medical Complete: July 2021
Nomination Grant: Done before visa lodgment

Update: S56 asked for health exam and kid’s birth certificate translation on 25 May, provided on 25 Jun by agent

Is it normal to wait this long time after S56? Feel very stressed now…… help. Thank you.