7 hours ago, rabi8463 said:

Hi Riki
Thanks for your reply. Have you complained yet?

I was planning to write a complaint last week but they contact me that I need a new medical checkup so now I done that and will wait around 2-3 weeks if I don't hear anything then I will write one.

Hey everyone,

Any offshore grants ( 186 TRT) who would be willing to share more in regards to their application? I'm a July 2020 applicant currently offshore ( not by choice ) and I recently discovered that my nomination is yet to be approved ( which changes my timeline)

Would be grateful to know;

1. Timeline from nomination to approval

2. If anyone in a similar position has had any movement on their application

10 minutes ago, girafales said:

I'm onshore and I didn't hear from my nomination so far. What's your timeline? If you do a small research, you will see that they are giving priority to who is onshore.

Hi Girafales, By looking at your timeline, it looks like you have crossed the given processing timeline also, Have you not raised any complaint or anything?

1 minute ago, girafales said:

Thank you. Yes, are you on 263111 as well? What's your timeline?

Cool. My timeline as below.

Stream: 186DE
Number of applicants: 2
Visa and Nomination applied:  24th March 2021

All relevant documents and health exam provided
IMMI Status: Received

Onshore / VIC

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, girafales said:

I'm onshore and I didn't hear from my nomination so far. What's your timeline? If you do a small research, you will see that they are giving priority to who is onshore.

I am same as you, no news from nomination.

On 23/05/2021 at 21:02, Riki said:

I was planning to write a complaint last week but they contact me that I need a new medical checkup so now I done that and will wait around 2-3 weeks if I don't hear anything then I will write one.

Were those documents asked by case officer or you migration agent?

20 minutes ago, rabi8463 said:

Were those documents asked by case officer or you migration agent?

Usually, if the migration lawyer ask me for additional documents that mean immigration request that. 

Got some movement today. Case officer has now requested a medical for my newborn (just 3 months). BUPA's website says

Children aged less than 6 months old and born in Australia do not need to complete a visa medical in person. Your visa processing officer is required to submit a paper request on your behalf. Please speak to your visa processing officer for further information.

can anyone shed some light on this if you've experienced anything similar? 

My timeline is as below -

VISA - 186 (DE) accountant

Location - VIC (onshore) - 3 applicants (myself, wife and newborn baby born after lodgement - all onshore)

Nomination lodged - 31 October 2020

Visa lodged - 9 November 2020 (at that point medicals for me and my wife were provided including relevant tests related to pregnancy)

Baby born on 18 Feb 2021, form 1022 form submitted along with Birth certificate and passport in March

Nomination approved - 29 April 2021

Request for medical for baby - 25 May 2021

2 hours ago, girafales said:

I don't think there is a day or a week in the month where they are going to give attention to complaints. Each case is one case. You have to submit yours if you wanna see if something going to happen.

Hi there, i would like to ask about the s56 request for more information about the 186 nomination. I’m waiting for the 186 visa & nomination since 16 months & DHA has asked my employer for the some updated documents from the business within 8 days. Is it okey if we asked for the extension? Does this impact to my visa & nomination applications? Please suggest me🙏
Thanks

22 minutes ago, Nepalese said:

Hi there, i would like to ask about the s56 request for more information about the 186 nomination. I’m waiting for the 186 visa & nomination since 16 months & DHA has asked my employer for the some updated documents from the business within 8 days. Is it okey if we asked for the extension? Does this impact to my visa & nomination applications? Please suggest me🙏
Thanks

Hi

looks like there is improvement on ur file after lunching complaint !!!!

better take advice from your agent.