On 14/05/2021 at 14:22, Nepalese said:

Guys, I’m gonna compliant to the DHA , what’s the client ID means? Is it the bridging visa grant no or something else? Please help

thanks

This file was posted here a few weeks ago 

I used the same content basically 

This is the website to lodge the complaint. After you do your initial complaint they will contact your by email 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

good luck everyone 

Complaint via Home Affairs.docx

First complain was about the timeline and they reply automatically that I had to wait, then I reply that I live in a regional area and they are considering that. They reply to me saying they will forward my complain to the department RBA. The next day nomination approved and then visa granted. 

• Congratulations 1

9 hours ago, Dcdasilva1 said:

This file was posted here a few weeks ago 

I used the same content basically 

This is the website to lodge the complaint. After you do your initial complaint they will contact your by email 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

good luck everyone 

Complaint via Home Affairs.docx

Thanks mate

Hi guys!!! Finally my visa has been granted today!!! What a long journey!!!! God bless you all and don't be scared of the time, everything will arrive at the right moment!!! Below all the information 🙂 😎

• Birth Country: ITALY
  • Stream: 186 TRT
  • Onshore / Perth
  • Number of applicants: 1
  • Visa and Nomination applied:  30 June 2020
  • Medical appointment: 27th July 2020
  • Medicals cleared - 30st July 2020
  • s56 8th April 2021: updated AFP because first one was expired.
  • s56 8th April 2021: updated letter of support and updated financial info from the Company (not accredited)
  • Uploaded everything by 21th of April 2021
  • Nomination approved: 12th May 2021
  • s56 12th May 2021: Translation of Home County Police Check
  • VISA GRANTED 18 MAY 2021

Good Luck everyone guys!!! Your time will come!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 6

1 hour ago, Hopeforever said:

Hi all

any one recently complained and got any movement on their files ????

Yes, i have made 2nd complaint on 18th of may & they referred my complaint to the Relevant Business Area (RBA). Afterwards nothing...

16 hours ago, Hopeforever said:

Hi all

any one recently complained and got any movement on their files ????

I complete my medical check-up today so hopefully hear from them soon 🙏 

Does anyone know if immigration gets a notification that the medical check-up is completed? Or I need to wait for a case officer to look in my case? This is my second medical checkup the first one expired and they requested a new one after I submitted my police check in April. 

25 minutes ago, girafales said:

When did you do the health exam? I thought that they were valid for 1y.

As you can see I applied 8 of October 2019 so it's been over a year to be exact 19 and a half months 😕

Hi guys,

I have been a long time viewer of this forum. I got my 186 TRT granted today, which I am ecstatic about.

ICT business analysts.

My company used Deloitte so I didn't have much visibility over the process. However here are the dates I have:

Visa lodgement: 23/09/2020
Medical completed: 25/09/2020
Renewal of police requested 15/04/2021
Visa granted 30/05/2021

From lodgement to visa grant - 8 months.

I really feel like 186 visas are being pushed through now, so your time is next. Keep positive and good luck 🌠🍀🤞
  • Congratulations 5

1 minute ago, Luna Bella said:

Hi guys,

I have been a long time viewer of this forum. I got my 186 TRT granted today, which I am ecstatic about.

ICT business analysts.

My company used Deloitte so I didn't have much visibility over the process. However here are the dates I have:

Visa lodgement: 23/09/2020
Medical completed: 25/09/2020
Renewal of police requested 15/04/2021
Visa granted 30/05/2021

From lodgement to visa grant - 8 months.

I really feel like 186 visas are being pushed through now, so your time is next. Keep positive and good luck 🌠🍀🤞

Visa granted 20/05/2021*

Hi everyone.

This waiting is killing me. I applied for my 457 on january 2017 as a cook. Later on they changed the 457 visa to 482 visa.

They gave me 457 visa on january 2018 because i had applied before 19 january 2017 but got the visa only for 2 years. 

After they said The Department of Home Affairs has confirmed that it will accept applications for Permanent Residency (PR) under the Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme visa from 457 or 482 TSS visa holders after 23 months in their nominated occupation/position, as opposed to the previous 24 month period. This concession is only available to ‘grandfathered’ PR applicants who held or had applied for a 457 visa as at 18 April 2017.

I applied for 186 TRT stream on January 2020. 

Another guy also applied for 186 visa from my workplace after 8 months of my application as a chef.

1 month ago Immigration asked business documents for 2 people "me and the other guy". 1 month ago immigration asked for furthur documents with the other guy only. After submitting documents he got PR but, I am still waiting.

Anybody gone through similar case??. What to do in that case??

Please reply.

3 hours ago, rabi8463 said:

Hi everyone.

This waiting is killing me. I applied for my 457 on january 2017 as a cook. Later on they changed the 457 visa to 482 visa.

They gave me 457 visa on january 2018 because i had applied before 19 january 2017 but got the visa only for 2 years. 

After they said The Department of Home Affairs has confirmed that it will accept applications for Permanent Residency (PR) under the Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme visa from 457 or 482 TSS visa holders after 23 months in their nominated occupation/position, as opposed to the previous 24 month period. This concession is only available to ‘grandfathered’ PR applicants who held or had applied for a 457 visa as at 18 April 2017.

I applied for 186 TRT stream on January 2020. 

Another guy also applied for 186 visa from my workplace after 8 months of my application as a chef.

1 month ago Immigration asked business documents for 2 people "me and the other guy". 1 month ago immigration asked for furthur documents with the other guy only. After submitting documents he got PR but, I am still waiting.

Anybody gone through similar case??. What to do in that case??

Please reply.

I'm in a similar situation I applied for 457 before they change the rule and had the same visa for 2 years then in October 2019 I applied for 186 still waiting almost 20 months on bridging visa they asked twice for police and medical coz they expired and still waiting. You can't compare with your friend as immigration says they do case by case so probably just your friend was a bit more lucky but I don't think you can so anything about that may e just write a complaint you can scroll up many people over here post about writing a complaint. 

I'm in a similar situation I applied for 457 before they change the rule and had the same visa for 2 years then in October 2019 I applied for 186 still waiting almost 20 months on bridging visa they asked twice for police and medical coz they expired and still waiting. You can't compare with your friend as immigration says they do case by case so probably just your friend was a bit more lucky but I don't think you can so anything about that may e just write a complaint you can scroll up many people over here post about writing a complaint. 
Hi Riki
Thanks for your reply. Have you complained yet?