I received this email two weeks ago and no further movements. How long did it take after this email is received?

"We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore/ offshore police certificates and health examinations, if you have not already done so.

If you have already completed and submitted all required police certificates and health examinations, please check that they remain valid and have not expired."

1 hour ago, Rcs said:

I received this email two weeks ago and no further movements. How long did it take after this email is received?

"We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore/ offshore police certificates and health examinations, if you have not already done so.

If you have already completed and submitted all required police certificates and health examinations, please check that they remain valid and have not expired."

Hi,

I have received the same email it’s been close to 2 weeks. can some one please share their experience when case officer will allocate.

As the preceding times changed today , I’m worried when things will start to move again .

thanks

18 minutes ago, Paul888 said:

Guys, could you please share for how long any one of yours been or still on a bridging visa (A) after 457 expired due to waiting for their PR (186)? 

I can't remember exactly when my 457 visa expired, but it's been at least a year I've been on a bridging visa for! 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Nafanya said:

Hi Guys,

When you check your Nomination or Visa application on immi it has a field called "Last updated" does it mean at least something? Like somebody is working on your application if dates are getting changed?

Thank you!

@Nafanya yes, this is an important field. If the date has changed (good sign), then something on your application has been updated. 

- Typically if there's something changed that you need to be aware of, there'll be something waiting for you in the "messages" section of the application.

Also, it may / may not have updated the "status" of the application.

14 minutes ago, Godders04 said:

I can't remember exactly when my 457 visa expired, but it's been at least a year I've been on a bridging visa for! 

Could you tell me please,  how much in advance before the end of your 475 you logged your 186ap and nomination ?

57 minutes ago, Paul888 said:

Guys, could you please share for how long any one of yours been or still on a bridging visa (A) after 457 expired due to waiting for their PR (186)? 

When does my Bridging visa end?
If your application is granted, your Bridging visa will end and your new visa will become active.
If your application is invalid, refused, withdrawn or has an outcome from a merits review decision, your Bridging visa will end after a specified period of time. 

29 minutes ago, Paul888 said:

Could you tell me please,  how much in advance before the end of your 475 you logged your 186ap and nomination ?

Mine was lodged 2 days prior to 482 expiry date. The moment you lodge a 186 Application, you will be issued a bridging visa. This bridging visa will come in effect after expiry of your current visa. 

Hi,

Sharing my timeline for people...

Visa - 186 TRT 
Nomination & Visa Applied - 5th August 2020
Medicals Complete - 5th December 2020
No. of Applicants - 2
Country - UK
Role - Recruitment Consultant
Visa Status - Received

So frustrating as others in the same occupation have been approved after 2/3 months.

2 minutes ago, Emix said:

I applied 186 TRT on 29th Jan 2020.

im almost 15 months.Few weeks ago there was so much more activity .Many hospitality grants had happened But recently it just slowed down don’t hear  much anymore.

Which occupation Emix?  Thanks

9 minutes ago, Gialse said:

Which occupation Emix?  Thanks

Restaurant manager 

had my nomination approved 24th January and still waiting.All of my colleagues chef and restaurant managers have either been approved or file opened.I’m the only one waiting.

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

Could I suggest to please update your signature with your timeline / application status (similar to mine - see below). This helps others when viewing / answering questions. 

You can update this here: https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ 

Thanks Hex - have done.

How does DOHA explain the increase in processing time??  Since I have been waiting it has gone from 4-7 months to 4-9 months to 6-12 months to 13-17 months.

I can't quite understand and then people putting through applications in January in the same occupation are being processed.

I know you shouldn't compare applications as each one is individual to your circumstance and the employer but I just really want to understand this.

5 minutes ago, Hopeforever said:

Just asking 

who ever done medicals one year ago and and recently CO contact any of you asking medicals again 

I have seen post only regarding Police clearance 

medicals second time any????

@Hopeforever I've seen many people get asked for new medicals (and police clearances). It all depends on your CO and how "expired" the requested documentation is. Luck of the draw I guess. 

1 hour ago, Hopeforever said:

Just asking 

who ever done medicals one year ago and and recently CO contact any of you asking medicals again 

I have seen post only regarding Police clearance 

medicals second time any????

I'm really hoping that I'm not asked for Medicals again, the earliest booking in Sydney is June.

7 hours ago, Hex said:

@Nafanya yes, this is an important field. If the date has changed (good sign), then something on your application has been updated. 

- Typically if there's something changed that you need to be aware of, there'll be something waiting for you in the "messages" section of the application.

Also, it may / may not have updated the "status" of the application.

@Hex, Thank you! It is clear that they will submit a request message when/if something additional will be required. I was more curious just if the update date change really means something or if immigration officer will put in internal memo something like "postpone for another 6 months" this date also will be changed 🙂