1 hour ago, masc said:

I received an email from emigration saying that the process will be allocated to an agent soon. I think this is good news.

I received that email as well. It’s a good news definitely. Is the oversea police check expired in 12 months as well? 

I agree, but the fact it's that they sent the email. Im glad I have a good agent. It will be impossible if I didn t have a good relation with my agent. He told me that we have all documents submitted since beginning, so we don't need to do nothing. 

• Like 1

Hi Guys, I have received the PR grant today. Timeline below: 

Nomination and Visa Application in March 2020

Nomination approval in May 2020

Visa Grant : 08/05/2021

This forum has been amazing and very helping , best of luck to all the people and your day will come soon, keep faith 

Thank you

• Congratulations 3

1 hour ago, Tech said:

This forum has been amazing and very helping , best of luck to all the people and your day will come soon, keep faith 

Thank you

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tech said:

Thank you

Congratulations mate

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hopeforever said:

Just wondering 

All  the immigration correspondents you guys are getting in your own e mail or your lawyer email ??? 
or if any requests comes across can I see in my immi account?

Coz so far my visa related communication goes to my lawyer and he is a lazy guy

in my experience, main request letter was sent to Immi Lawyer and I always received a notification ltr. From immi account you can find whatever emails send to whom.

Our PR application is approved this morning. Hope everyone will get their visa soon. Here’s our timeline:

• Visa : 186 DE
  • Nomination and  Visa Applied - 25 Jan 2021
  • Onshore : Yes
  • State: VIC
  • No. of applicants : 4
  • Role : Developer Programmer 
  • Health check: Feb 2021
  • s56 Request for more nomination documents: 1 Mar 2021
  • Nomination approved: 31 Mar 2021
  • Visa Approved: 09 Apr 2021

All the best.

• Congratulations 7

Hi all,

Any grants for general accountant lately?

I’ve recently applied for 186 TRT under general accountant:

Nomination and application lodged: 22 January 2021 

Applicants: 2 onshore 

State: VIC

Health Check: Cleared 9 March 2021

Can anyone provide any more information on further assessment, can it be stuck on further assessment for a long time or do any of the long timers have a general estimate of how long it would be stuck on this phase before a grant?

thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, Klt888 said:

Hi all,

Can anyone provide any more information on further assessment, can it be stuck on further assessment for a long time or do any of the long timers have a general estimate of how long it would be stuck on this phase before a grant?

thanks in advance!

I’m waiting for 8 months 

20 hours ago, Klt888 said:

Hi all,

thanks in advance!

@Klt888 in my experience, most applications that get set to "further assessment" take a longer than usual time. 

- There have been the odd exception, where some have come quicker than expected, however, generally speaking from my personal opinion - further assessment means it's going to be a while. Best to sit tight and try enjoy the ride. 

Hi all,

My immigration agent has lodge my 186 application. Does anyone know if I import the application in my immi account, the immigration agent will still have it in his account? If I import, will it be removed from the immi agent account? 

"We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore/ offshore police certificates and health examinations, if you have not already done so."

1 hour ago, Hex said:

@Klt888 in my experience, most applications that get set to "further assessment" take a longer than usual time. 

- There have been the odd exception, where some have come quicker than expected, however, generally speaking from my personal opinion - further assessment means it's going to be a while. Best to sit tight and try enjoy the ride. 

Yay looks like I’m the odd exception as I just got told by my immigration agent I got the grant this morning! Waiting for the notification to be forwarded!

thanks to all on the forum it’s been a great help during the process. Hope you all get your grants soon 🤞🏻

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

4 minutes ago, Rcs said:

Hi all,

My immigration agent has lodge my 186 application. Does anyone know if I import the application in my immi account, the immigration agent will still have it in his account? If I import, will it be removed from the immi agent account? 

"We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore/ offshore police certificates and health examinations, if you have not already done so."

@Rcs You can import the application and the agent will not know about this. Just don't change anything on the application. 

Some agents get upset if you tell them you've imported the application (for some reason - I think it's because they want all the "power"), regardless - it won't affect your application nor processing. It's your application, so I think it's only fair that you can see and monitor any on-goings with same. 

3 minutes ago, Klt888 said:

Yay looks like I’m the odd exception as I just got told by my immigration agent I got the grant this morning! Waiting for the notification to be forwarded!

thanks to all on the forum it’s been a great help during the process. Hope you all get your grants soon 🤞🏻

Congrats!  Could you see this in your Immi account?