Just now, Paul888 said:

🙄Thanks, but I couldn't find 

What you couldn’t find? Did you get S56 request? If yes, check the email address of the sender! That would indicate the processing centre! For instance- nsw.pse@homeaffairs.gov.au

3 minutes ago, Yadav M said:

What you couldn’t find? Did you get S56 request? If yes, check the email address of the sender! That would indicate the processing centre! For instance- nsw.pse@homeaffairs.gov.au

Make sense now, thank you. All my requested comes to me out of my agent. 

Are any other options to find this out? 

Hi,

I have applied Nomination on Oct 15, 2020 and visa on oct 25 2020 under direct entry stream .

my status shows recieved for nomination as wel no update so far is there anyone on the same boat or anyone who go grant under skill select 261112 ( systems analyst )

Also processing time has been decreased now which is good news for everyone can I expect something sooner with in processing time .

thanks

Hi Divya

I am also in the same timeline.

My Nomination applied on 15th October 2020 and VISA application submitted on 29th October 2020. Still both the application on received status.

My skill set is Business analyst. Hope to get soon

Thanks

Hi guys, I’m silent reader 

Came to Australia in 2008. After 13 long years finally got my permanent residency.

occupation- Restaurant manager 

got my 457 - 2016

Previous owners sold the restaurant in 2018

Applied my nomination again from same restaurant- refused 

Applied again from same place- Approved

2019 applied my 186

spouse to get my PR with in 6 months but corona happened 

finally got nomination approved 20th March 2021 and asked for the AFP, medical was expired but didn’t asked for it.

submit my AFP 30th of March 2021

And 1st of April finally got my golden email 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

On 02/04/2021 at 21:17, Amarvir said:

Hi guys, I’m silent reader 

Came to Australia in 2008. After 13 long years finally got my permanent residency.

occupation- Restaurant manager 

got my 457 - 2016

Previous owners sold the restaurant in 2018

Applied my nomination again from same restaurant- refused 

Applied again from same place- Approved

2019 applied my 186

spouse to get my PR with in 6 months but corona happened 

finally got nomination approved 20th March 2021 and asked for the AFP, medical was expired but didn’t asked for it.

submit my AFP 30th of March 2021

And 1st of April finally got my golden email 

They asked me for AFP too I just submitted today hopefully soon I hear back from immigration 🙏

• Like 1

On 23/03/2021 at 13:49, Splum said:

Hey guys, just thought I’d put a post out there to see if I could get some feedback, clarity or help someone else out. Been waiting almost 11 months now. A guy I work with has exactly the same timeline as me but he had his visa granted in 4 months. Haven’t been seeing many carpenters have visas granted recently. Has anyone else?

Timeline - 

ENS 186 

Carpenter

Onshore NSW

Lodged 5th May 2020

Medical done

s56 requested and answered. Except for an extension requested by my employer to give him time to gather financials for the company. All answered now 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck 🤞 

Hi I’m in kind of similar situation 

My nomination was approved last year but I’m still waiting for and answer. 
But I’ve applied for the visa dec/2019

On 31/03/2021 at 12:39, dex1994 said:

Anyone offshore with an occupation PMSOL receive their 186 visa recently? Or does anybody know if DHA is processing them at the moment?

any info about offshore applicant being processed these days please

1 hour ago, M A Z said:

any info about offshore applicant being processed these days please

Hi M A Z,

I have a colleague who is in the same situation as you (same occupation as well). He is also offshore. He called the immigration and they said they are giving priority to who is onshore due to the coronavirus problem. But even for me who is also waiting for the 186DE, I didn't have any update since the lodge.

Visa: 186 DE - Onshore

Nomination and Visa applied: 29 Jun 2020

27 minutes ago, girafales said:

Hi M A Z,

I have a colleague who is in the same situation as you (same occupation as well). He is also offshore. He called the immigration and they said they are giving priority to who is onshore due to the coronavirus problem. But even for me who is also waiting for the 186DE, I didn't have any update since the lodge.

Hi Girafales!

Thanks a lot for a very valuable piece of information. 

Plz updt if you hear some mov of such applications, if poss. Regards

On 30/03/2021 at 17:54, Ram166 said:

Hi All,

I got my 186 DE approval today.

Below is the timeline:

Application/Nomination lodge : 9th March 2021

skill: Software Developer

No of Applicant: 1

PCC: Submitted

Medical Cleared on: 23/03/2021

Visa Grant: 30/03/2021

Congratulations Mate. Mine is also similar profile but with 3 applicants.(2 adults + 1 child). Applied on 23 FEB. medicals cleared on 1 March. Still waiting for the grant.

just a question: did they ask you anymore info after Medicals? 

1 hour ago, girafales said:

Hi M A Z,

They are prioritizing PMSOL occupations at the moment. 263111 is not on there so even if you were onshore it would take time (though you'd have bridging visa). My immigration lawyer (very reputed and knowledgeable) tells me they have seen offshore grants for PMSOL occupations. For employer sponsored, temporary visas which are on PMSOL and applied offshore, the turn around is 1 week if DFAT has granted travel exemption so for PR visas it should not be very different.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, dex1994 said:

They are prioritizing PMSOL occupations at the moment. 263111 is not on there so even if you were onshore it would take time (though you'd have bridging visa). My immigration lawyer (very reputed and knowledgeable) tells me they have seen offshore grants for PMSOL occupations. For employer sponsored, temporary visas which are on PMSOL and applied offshore, the turn around is 1 week if DFAT has granted travel exemption so for PR visas it should not be very different.

Hi,

Thanks for very detail information. 

But throughout the time we have seen grants beyond PMSOL like Accountant, Uni Lecturer, recently Restaurant related occupations. I think the dept doesn’t follow any set rule/policy. Rather it depends on CO and luck. I made call to Inquiry svc, they confirmed me that only PMSOL applicants are processed, no  others. But actually that's not correct information.

Regards

• Confused 1

On 30/03/2021 at 14:32, Paul888 said:

Congrats mate!

Does your nomination has been approved at the same day with the visa? 
Between the last request and visa approved the time frame more then one year is that correct?

Nomination was approved within a month of lodgement i.e., Mar 2020, however visa grant took more than a year