39 minutes ago, Showery Prashanth Pentareddy said:

I am waiting since October 2019, Nomination approved in 24 February 2020, 

I'm in the same boat as you mate, applied 8 of October 2019 they asked for the police check from my country February 2020 since then nothing. 

2 hours ago, Jaecook said:

Request pay summary and AFP. Nomination was approved February 2020.

Hi there did they request only pay summary or evidence of current occupation ?

I had the following request and I’m wondering if it’s the same 

thanks in advance 

Evidence of current occupation
Please provide evidence that you have remained employed during shutdown, this includes, the last 12 Months of:
-2-
 ● ●
PAYG Payslips
 Evidence of business nominator
As your sponsor has been affected by closures due to COVID-19, please provide a letter of support from your sponsor.
Your sponsor must advise what action was taken during shutdown, please ensure the following is covered.
● ● ● ● ●
Were any staff let go or made redundant due to COVID-19?
Is the nominee still employed full time in the nominated position?
Is the position still open and available to the nominee?
What measures were put in place for staff during shutdown?
Was there a period of stand-down/reduced hours, if so, What were they?

1 hour ago, Micgeo said:

thanks in advance 

Please provide evidence that you have remained employed during shutdown, this includes, the last 12 Months of:
-2-
 ● ●
PAYG Payslips
As your sponsor has been affected by closures due to COVID-19, please provide a letter of support from your sponsor.
Your sponsor must advise what action was taken during shutdown, please ensure the following is covered.
● ● ● ● ●

They requested similar yours to employer. He signed and then sent to MA. I prepared pay summary and AFP. I think they wanted to check during Covid 19 restaurant still okay or not also still employer needs me or not. 

1 hour ago, Jaecook said:

They requested similar yours to employer. He signed and then sent to MA. I prepared pay summary and AFP. I think they wanted to check during Covid 19 restaurant still okay or not also still employer needs me or not. 

During the lockdown you was stood down?

50 minutes ago, Micgeo said:

Lucky you! I was stood down during the lockdowns 

Everyone is gonna be okay.. this is not our fault and special case ever. Be positive good new will be come to us. Immigraion said they will count day during lock down also stood down  if person still be hired. 

25 minutes ago, Nora93 said:

Hello Guys,

After visa being granted, do I have to work 2 more years of full time for the same employer or can I work only part time?

my visa were granted 4.3.2021. I don’t remember how to change it in my description.

cheers

You can change the job doesn't need to be the same job it's all good 👍 

• Like 1

Hi Guys, 

Visa Applied : Oct 2019 as a cook.

Nomination Granted : Nov 2019 

Currently offshore and Bridging visa valid until 31 Oct 2021. 

Just wondering what will happen with my application if no updates till 31Oct guys? As i can extend bridging visa B anymore. 

Thanks

47 minutes ago, Oscar1988 said:

Hi Guys, 

Just wondering what will happen with my application if no updates till 31Oct guys? As i can’t extend bridging visa B anymore. 

Thanks

On 11/03/2021 at 17:54, Micgeo said:

thanks in advance 

-2-
 ● ●
PAYG Payslips
● ● ● ● ●

@Micgeo This sounds like a completely different request to the one mentioned - where they require proof of occupation still exists. 

I'm not sure what impact being stood-down would have, however, my assumption would be that they would consider that to be the same level as "work without pay" and not count that towards the amount of permanent work you've had. If you are still employed full-time (now) and no-one else who was an Australian citizen had lost their job then you should be fine. Again, this is just my thoughts on the matter and I could be wrong - seek professional advice, if needed. 

Regardless, you'd need to provide the above requested information to Immigration. I would include any period of unpaid and when it started again (when you were no longer stood-down) so that they can see there was just a "break" and nothing official. 

Good luck! 

16 hours ago, Nora93 said:

Hello Guys,

After visa being granted, do I have to work 2 more years of full time for the same employer or can I work only part time?

my visa were granted 4.3.2021. I don’t remember how to change it in my description.

cheers

@Nora93 Hi Nora! 

There is no law that states you "have to stay with the employer" once you have received your visa - however, there is a moral obligation. Remembering that the employer is the reason you got a sponsorship and ultimately, how you get to stay in the country. 

Personally, I would discuss this matter with your employer and come to an agreement, if they're happy for you to leave / work less hours, then great, win-win situation. 

The only time this (2 years working with same employer) becomes and issue is if you get a visa, leave the company and the company then files a complaint with immigration - stating you never had any intention on staying with them at the time of sponsorship - this is when immigration could open an investigation. I've only heard of this successfully happening once. 

I would just make sure you and the employer are happy with the situation and then end thing (or change contract) with both parties happy.

- It's unlikely immigration wouldn't get involved - unless you have a really upset employer. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Oscar1988 said:

Hi Guys, 

Just wondering what will happen with my application if no updates till 31Oct guys? As i can extend bridging visa B anymore. 

Thanks

@Oscar1988 honestly, I have no idea what would happen in this situation - although I am curious to hear and find out more. I suspect you'd either be granted an extension or would need to come back onshore until the visa status is finalized. 

Not having any background on this (forgive the ignorance), I do wonder why you'd not just come back onshore (closer to the October deadline) anyway. It seems you've been waiting a long time already - surely the process is nearly at it's end?