1 hour ago, A.N. said:

It seems they have updated the visa application processing times today and the estimate for Visa 186 has remained unchanged.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

I can still see last updated was on 18th september

Last updated: 18 September 2020 (for month ending July 2020)

4 hours ago, PRWaiting4u said:

I can still see last updated was on 18th september

Last updated: 18 September 2020 (for month ending July 2020)

You are right. Sorry. I checked the date at the bottom of the webpage, which is irrelevant. 

3 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

Hi Guys,

Is any hospitality related occupation get any grant or RFI after the budget announcement?

I heard a lot, the chances are high that, they'll speed the processing. But hardly heard a good news after budget.

Please share your views.

Will take a while mate like after 15ish you will see movements. Wait till states release seats or updates.

4 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

Hi Guys,

Is any hospitality related occupation get any grant or RFI after the budget announcement?

I heard a lot, the chances are high that, they'll speed the processing. But hardly heard a good news after budget.

Please share your views.

Hi mate, I am just curious to know did you hear from migration agent about speeding up the visa processing and from which date is expected?

2 minutes ago, Dkumar93 said:

Hi 

just have a question 

mad they mention in immi. Budget that employer sponsor and onshore application will get priority is this rule for every occupation or just for some special ones

thank you 

It not mentioned but it should for every skills but priority list will come first

Hi Everyone,

If Employer is applying for Job Keeper payment due to Covid, Will that Employer still eligible to sponser 186 visa where they need to show a position for next 2 years?

Employer saying jobkeeper payments will be impacted as they are contradicting one side jobkeeper and otherside visa sponser for a job.

Your thoughts please?

-nneeri

10 minutes ago, Nneeri said:

Hi Everyone,

If Employer is applying for Job Keeper payment due to Covid, Will that Employer still eligible to sponser 186 visa where they need to show a position for next 2 years?

Employer saying jobkeeper payments will be impacted as they are contradicting one side jobkeeper and otherside visa sponser for a job.

Your thoughts please?

-nneeri

My employer applied for jobkeeper across all employess except me (since I was not eligible), they still got the nomination approved recently (check signature). Don't worry about it.

1 hour ago, arzh2 said:

My employer applied for jobkeeper across all employess except me (since I was not eligible), they still got the nomination approved recently (check signature). Don't worry about it.

Thank you for the response, That helps.

6 hours ago, Nneeri said:

Hi Everyone,

Your thoughts please?

-nneeri

I m also on Jobkeeper. Its sort of gurantee that employer still wants u.

Looking at the immigration minister statement , he has said that the focus will be on priority migration skills for employer scheme, which means very slim chance for other ( I do not want to sound negative but that’s how it looks) , Visa numbers for emoloyer scheme in total has been reduced as well. I presume this fourm is small but can we get a sense on how many people in this forum is waiting for more than 7-8 months for grant. I am waiting from 7 months or so and job code is not in the PMSOL list.

On 22/08/2020 at 11:31, Marisawright said:

Grandfathering does not always apply when they change the rules.  It all depends how the government feels at the time.

Hi all. Been a silent reader for a while and wanted to share great news to keep up the hope. 

Applied 20 Jul 2020

Medical request 21 Jul 2020

Medical competed 3 Aug 2020

Nomination approved 28 September 

Grant 3rd October 

Management accountant 2 applicants. One of the top financial services companies done through and agent. 

Good luck all!! It's coming 🙂🤗

• Congratulations 3

8 hours ago, Tech said:

Looking at the immigration minister statement , he has said that the focus will be on priority migration skills for employer scheme, which means very slim chance for other ( I do not want to sound negative but that’s how it looks) , Visa numbers for emoloyer scheme in total has been reduced as well. I presume this fourm is small but can we get a sense on how many people in this forum is waiting for more than 7-8 months for grant. I am waiting from 7 months or so and job code is not in the PMSOL list.

What is your code? I am waiting for about 8 months. 

3 hours ago, Pommzboy said:

Hi all. Been a silent reader for a while and wanted to share great news to keep up the hope. 

Applied 20 Jul 2020

Medical request 21 Jul 2020

Medical competed 3 Aug 2020

Nomination approved 28 September 

Grant 3rd October 

Management accountant 2 applicants. One of the top financial services companies done through and agent. 

Good luck all!! It's coming 🙂🤗

Wow. It was fast. Your code in priority list?

23 hours ago, Tech said:

Hi , I am from Hospitality, this is my 13th month waiting for Visa.. as my nomination is approved 8 months ago 😔😔

23 hours ago, Tech said:

Nearly 11 months

I really do not know the logic, if immigration dont want to give visa to occupations, other than priority list then why they cannot stop taking the new applications and just finalized the old applications already in pipeline ! This is so frustrating 😞   Looks like for me, need to seek for other alternative options and leave Australia, have not seen my family for almost one year 😞