Onshore: Yes

State: NSW

Number of applicant: 1

Nomination and visa applied: 13 Aug 2020

Health check requested: 13 Aug 2020

Health check completed: 14 Aug 2020

On 11/08/2020 at 07:03, Visavisavisas said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know if offshore DE 186 visas are still being processed and granted? Obviously some people here are in a similar position, and seem to have got their visas granted recently (congratulations!), but our immigration lawyer said something about these only being granted for "critical skills" at the moment. Is that right?? 

Thanks!

I know an offshore (UK) applicant got grant 2 weeks before. 

2 hours ago, IWannaGooo said:

I’m offshore and been waiting 7 weeks, not long compared to some people I know. I’m a mental health nurse going to WA but not heard anything since it went to further assessment 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Health sector visa top priority at the moment. U will surely receive good news soon.

On 19/07/2020 at 21:46, elwoodthedog said:

hello all! We applied for 186 DE offshore (from the US, we're Brits) in late April; my husband is a university researcher.

Our lawyer has gone alarmingly quiet and we're hearing rumors that offshore/DE 186 processing has been suspended. Has anyone been granted an offshore 186 since the start of May?! 

Hey, Did you get any update by any chance? I am also somehow in a similar situation. Thanks.

On 31/07/2020 at 21:33, Saper said:

Thank you for the response.

I did not do skill assessment as it is not mandatory. Is it required?

Yes, 482 visa also applied with same occupation.

While booking for 482 visa medicals, there was an option to do complete medicals if I am intended to apply for PR in the next 12 months. So I did medicals which includes HIV and blood tests. Medicals status is clear.

Hi,

I don't see any option while booking medicals about this question "if I am intended to apply for PR in the next 12 months"?

I am booking through with BUPA Medicals, Can you please let me know where exactly you selected this option to include HIV and other exta tests for PR

Hi Guys just need your help

I am working in a factory and I was on 457 visa and now I am on bridging visa. My nomination  approved  in March 2020 and I was asked to provide English evidence or pay money for partner. Since then I didn't hear anything from department.

My question is I hurt my shoulder in factory few weeks ago during work and now I am under work cover.  I am going to work but now I have problem in other arm as well, because I was working with one arm only. My boss is not giving me time off but my situation is getting worse day by day. I am a bit scared because my visa condition. Can someone let me know what should I do in this situation. if my boss is upset with me because I am having trouble with my shoulder. What he can do and what he Can't do. My nomination is approved but my visa file is in process.

Thanks Guys

1 hour ago, Kewalch said:

Hi Guys just need your help

I am working in a factory and I was on 457 visa and now I am on bridging visa. My nomination  approved  in March 2020 and I was asked to provide English evidence or pay money for partner. Since then I didn't hear anything from department.

My question is I hurt my shoulder in factory few weeks ago during work and now I am under work cover.  I am going to work but now I have problem in other arm as well, because I was working with one arm only. My boss is not giving me time off but my situation is getting worse day by day. I am a bit scared because my visa condition. Can someone let me know what should I do in this situation. if my boss is upset with me because I am having trouble with my shoulder. What he can do and what he Can't do. My nomination is approved but my visa file is in process.

Thanks Guys

Hii

Sorry to hear the news. As of now your nomination already approved you won't have any problems as far as your visa is. Your office  won't have any role in that as it is totally your file in immigration. Be positive. My nomination approved in March 2020 as well but not heard anything so far. That's good if you have case officer to your case.

Cheer up mate.

Good luck

50 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii

Sorry to hear the news. As of now your nomination already approved you won't have any problems as far as your visa is. Your office  won't have any role in that as it is totally your file in immigration. Be positive. My nomination approved in March 2020 as well but not heard anything so far. That's good if you have case officer to your case.

Cheer up mate.

Good luck

Thanks for your reply, I don't think I have a case officer anymore because my MA was sending reminder for invoice but she got reply that we will send you invoice when your file will be reassessed by a case officer.

Thanks for your reply, I don't think I have a case officer anymore because my MA was sending reminder for invoice but she got reply that we will send you invoice when your file will be reassessed by a case officer.

You can also see the status in your immigration account. 

Unfortunately I don't have access to Immi Account, I have MA, she has the access.

Register your own immi account, check the acknowledgement letter from the department via MA and find the reference number. import the case to your immi account

15 minutes ago, LBLBLB said:

Register your own immi account, check the acknowledgement letter from the department via MA and find the reference number. import the case to your immi account

Thanks for the reply, I was going to do this but I don't think it can help me anyway. Because if I get something my MA tells me straight away.

On 14/08/2020 at 14:53, LBLBLB said:

Hi guys,

been reading this a lot and finally can share mine

186 DE

Position: 261312

Onshore: Yes

Number of applicant: 1

Nomination and visa applied: 13 Aug 2020

Health check requested: 13 Aug 2020

Health check completed: 14 Aug 2020

How come you could complete health check so fast?

6 minutes ago, sonhcnet said:

How come you could complete health check so fast?

Lucky me, I think the department auto generate the health check request now, so I received it immediately after submission

And when I refresh Bupa visa website on Thursday midnight I found one slot for Friday so I moved my appointment to it

Today I can see my health status on immi account is completed and not action required. Hope I can get a case officer soon

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

I would like to share mine:

Visa Type: 186 TRT

Position: ICT Customer Support

Onshore: 1 onshore & 1 offshore (my partner)

Number of applicant: 2

Nomination and visa applied: 29 June 2020

Health check completed:  9th of July 2020 (both applicants)

Police Checks completed: Completed & submitted all with application

My nomination was approved in Feb 2020 and visa application was picked on 9th March and asked a document, which I uploaded on 11th March and after that dead silence from Immigration. So frustrating 😞   I am not sure what is the criteria to pick applications by immigration. They are approving visa for the applicants, who applied in even June or July but not processing old applications.

Edited by PRWaiting4u

17 minutes ago, PRWaiting4u said:

My nomination was approved in Feb 2020 and visa application was picked on 9th March and asked a document, which I uploaded on 11th March and after that dead silence from Immigration. So frustrating 😞   I am not sure what is the criteria to pick applications by immigration. They are approving visa for the applicants, who applied in even June or July but not processing old applications.

I'm in the same boat. Visa lodged in april. S56 asked for in June. They needed an updated Australia police check(I submitted an out of date one😞) and a discrepancy on my UK police check. NO LIVE TRACE which dated bk to 2001 for a caution I received when I was 17!!. All info rectified within the 28days stated including original police report from 2001. It's very frustrating not knowing. I have a family here in Sydney now and would be financially better of with residency and daycare subsidies. Has anybody been in a similar situation and could shed some light on waiting times when visa is in 'further assesment'??

Edited by jo3lthakid

9 minutes ago, jo3lthakid said:

I'm in the same boat. Visa lodged in april. S56 asked for in June. They needed an updated Australia police check(I submitted an out of date one😞) and a discrepancy on my UK police check. NO LIVE TRACE which dated bk to 2001 for a caution I received when I was 17!!. All info rectified within the 28days stated including original police report from 2001. It's very frustrating not knowing. I have a family here in Sydney now and would be financially better of with residency and daycare subsidies. Has anybody been in a similar situation and could shed some light on waiting times when visa is in 'further assesment'??

My visa lodged in sep 2019, still waitng. S56 on 31 jan 2020 after that no comment.............only I can do is waiting

1 hour ago, restaurant.manager said:

Hi Everyone,

I got Monday motivation news today.

My MA told me one of his applicant Chef got his nomination approval today.

This is not related to me but i think it's a good hope for hospitality related applicants.

Hope for the best.

That’s actually great news for everyone from Hospitality industry.Im waiting as restaurant manager too since end of January with a approved nomination.

My MA told me in July that all Hospitality Cases are on hold until further notice.

If they approve nomination for a chef that means something has might has changed.

Thats exciting!

Friends, 

Sharing our good news, recieved our golden mail today. Thanks for your love and support during these dark times.. 

Keep faith and stay positive.. Yours will come very soon.. 

Timeline is updated. One thing missed is that we are two applicants and both onshore. 

Thanks and stay positive guys.. 🍻 

• Congratulations 8