4 hours ago, AppleTheFruit said:

How is this possible?! 2 years! 

But you've got some good new eventually. Congrads

Thank you! I know...hardly seems real that its taken this long. In a nutshell our original migration agent made a ton of mistakes. We got a new one and it was all corrected in Jan this year. So this news is very welcome relief. Ee really thought that original agent did soem real damage. So far the damage is time and lots of stress!

4 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

What is character test?

What is character test?

a character test is where your case goes through to a specific department called VACCU because there's something on one of the applicants police report. Its not even something significant but anything at all. If the case officer needs more support in the character assessment side it gets referred. And can take as long as they need. 

2 hours ago, TooGoodToBeTrue said:

Thank you! I know...hardly seems real that its taken this long. In a nutshell our original migration agent made a ton of mistakes. We got a new one and it was all corrected in Jan this year. So this news is very welcome relief. Ee really thought that original agent did soem real damage. So far the damage is time and lots of stress!

Did you end up prepare 2 or 3 sets of paperwork? Those agents are very irresponsible. They are playing with people's future!

Hi people,

New to this forum. Hope everyone is safe.

My employer filed 186 TRT in Software Engineer occupation on March 4 2020. The medicals were done on 12th March 2020. SInce then the status of the application is Received. There is no CO assigned to it yet. The processing time is shown as 4-7 months. Anyone on same boat? Any one received PR visa in similar timelines and occupation?

1 hour ago, WhenWillWaitBeOver? said:

Hi people,

New to this forum. Hope everyone is safe.

My employer filed 186 TRT in Software Engineer occupation on March 4 2020. The medicals were done on 12th March 2020. SInce then the status of the application is Received. There is no CO assigned to it yet. The processing time is shown as 4-7 months. Anyone on same boat? Any one received PR visa in similar timelines and occupation?

Hi, see my signature.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Madalena Ribeiro said:

Hi Ozzy

I'm on a Student Visa (Ph.D. - will expire in 2023). I don't think the speed up was due to my actual VISA I think it was because of the Company (which is a big company and Accredited sponsor ) and because It is just me (not partner or family). However, I'm concerned now because I haven't heard anything else since 24/06.

Aff I still can't believe that I sent the wrong Police Check.

Same here, on Student Visa (Ph.D), but my application is under "Further Assessment" since mid June.

42 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

I think, they're not looking any hospitality related occupations these days.

I guess they Will pick hospitality related occupations after pandemic ends

1 minute ago, Brix said:

Silent reader here. 186 ENS DE visa granted today. 1 onshore main applicant, 2 offshire dependants. What a relief. 

Congratulations mate. Happy to see atleast offshore applications are getting approved. Can you please update ur timeline & occupation.. cheers

3 minutes ago, Tech Sales Rep said:
  • Visa : 186 TRT 
  • Nomination and  Visa Applied - 27 Nov 2019
  • Onshore : Yes
  • State: NSW
  • No. of applicants : 1(primary) & 1(secondary-onshore)
  • Role : Technical Sales Rep NEC
  • Nomination Status - received 
  • Visa Status - received

Hello.. tech sales rep here too ...🙋‍♂️

1 minute ago, Tech Sales Rep said:

3 days for nomination approval. Well done..!!!

yeah.. company is accredited sponsor. My colleague got nomination in 2 days & visa approval in 1.5months which he got in April. Same occupation.