+1 

• Visa: 186 DE ENS
  • Profession  : Software System Analyst
  • Country Onshore
  • Nomination  submitted : 29/05/2020
  • Visa application : submitted : 01/06/2020

28 minutes ago, psura said:

Hi Friends,

I thought this forum is intended only for ENS 186 visa updates. Isn't it ?

Was wondering why we see GSM visa posts ? 🙄

Yep this Thread is for ENS 186, I guess it should be ok, he was just sharing info, since there have been hardly any grants on ENS recently that we know of. This just gives us hope that, CO still looking at applications.

Hi Team, 

as per current processing time line, both trt and de holds nearly same processing times

i am eligible for both and for de my skill assessment is going to expire by 24July

my question is between de and trt which is best option? If de is best, I may need to do skill assessment now itself

54 minutes ago, Nneeri said:

Hi Team, 

as per current processing time line, both trt and de holds nearly same processing times

i am eligible for both and for de my skill assessment is going to expire by 24July

my question is between de and trt which is best option? If de is best, I may need to do skill assessment now itself

I reckon TRT is a little bit safer than DE

6 hours ago, psura said:

Hi Friends,

I thought this forum is intended only for ENS 186 visa updates. Isn't it ?

Was wondering why we see GSM visa posts ? 🙄

I think its quite ok finding this type of shared info of visa/nomination grant.. so long we are not discussing about other visa type deliberately/intensionally except 186.

By the by, I think like me many search other  webs to know whether any visa grants are continuing by dept ... this gives ample hope buddy.

@resaurant.manager..  Hope you to continue updating us.

@psura.. Please accept. 

Edited by M A Z
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Nneeri said:

Hi Team, 

It is all in nomination part mainly, TRT is safer since employer need not show financials and sorts.....keep in mind the DE 2 YEARS with same employer after visa grant

8 minutes ago, l4ur3n said:

Has anyone had any communication / requests or grants from the Parramatta office in recent months 

My friend got approval from 186TRT in Apri on 29th. I am waiting since before him for approval but then you are waiting since way before that. i haven't had any updates. still in received status. timeline in signature. both of our occupation are the same & we work in the same company.

16 minutes ago, Sheb said:

My friend got approval from 186TRT in Apri on 29th. I am waiting since before him for approval but then you are waiting since way before that. i haven't had any updates. still in received status. timeline in signature. both of our occupation are the same & we work in the same company.

Hi Sheb

The wait time is ridiculous now! 
have you tried to contact Parramatta office?

Edited by l4ur3n

3 minutes ago, l4ur3n said:

Hi Sheb

The wait time is ridiculous now! 
have you tried to contact Parramatta office?

Not yet.. I am still inside the processing times. Just clocked over 4 months.. so I think there is no point in doing that either. Anyway ...hopefully new financial year would bring good news & federal Govt not releasing any updates regarding new quotas on 189,190 & 491 visas might push the existing visa application forward.. but then these are all assumptions & seriously don’t know how the immigration dept select applications & approve. 

did u try & Contact them 

7 minutes ago, Sheb said:

Not yet.. I am still inside the processing times. Just clocked over 4 months.. so I think there is no point in doing that either. Anyway ...hopefully new financial year would bring good news & federal Govt not releasing any updates regarding new quotas on 189,190 & 491 visas might push the existing visa application forward.. but then these are all assumptions & seriously don’t know how the immigration dept select applications & approve. 

did u try & Contact them 

I know it is a very confusing system to try and work out. I hope they are still processing and we hear soon!

I rang the general line and they advised I just had to wait until someone picked up the application again. 

13 hours ago, psura said:

+1 

• Profession  : Software System Analyst
  • Country Onshore
  • Nomination  submitted : 29/05/2020
  • Visa application : submitted : 01/06/2020
  • Profession : Civil Engineer
  • Country Onshore
  • Nomination  submitted : 07/05/2020
  • Visa application : submitted : 08/05/2020
  • Request for more information: 18/05/2020 (health examination and Police clearance)
  • Health examination: 11/06/2020
  • Request for more information (s56): 24/06/2020 (again Police clearance because I sent the police check - my mistake)

What do you guys think? It will take long to get it approved?

47 minutes ago, l4ur3n said:

I know it is a very confusing system to try and work out. I hope they are still processing and we hear soon!

I rang the general line and they advised I just had to wait until someone picked up the application again. 

I had exactly the same this morning, they just said I must fall into the 10% that isn't processed within time frames. 

He also said that unless it exceeds double the max time frame there is nothing they can do.

1 hour ago, l4ur3n said:

That is what they do. No clear answer. Anyway my friend got his visa approved in 6 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Sheb said:

That is what they do. No clear answer. Anyway my friend got his visa approved in 6 weeks. 

I’ve called them last month when the time frame as 62-82  (I was on the day 189)and the guys said he was sending an email escalating the matter to the application sector and that I would get an answer that week . Guess what, no answer yet. Now they changed the time frame again ( I’m on 6 months ) . 
it’s very nerve-racking 

9 hours ago, M A Z said:

I think its quite ok finding this type of shared info of visa/nomination grant.. so long we are not discussing about other visa type deliberately/intensionally except 186.

By the by, I think like me many search other  webs to know whether any visa grants are continuing by dept ... this gives ample hope buddy.

@resaurant.manager..  Hope you to continue updating us.

@psura.. Please accept. 

I'm aware that, this forum is only for Employer Sponsorship applications. As we all understand immigration is really very quite these days cause of COVID-19 and we're not hearing much grants of Permanent Residency Visas,  i normally do search other forums/websites to see immigration news, so whatever info/news i got about permanent residency i posted here, it gives us little hope.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I’ll be short.

got my 186 approved today, I guess is the beginning of the financial year and they are starting to process again. 
I wish guys all good luck! The wait will be worth it.

applied: 28/10/2019

nomination approved: 22/02/2020

visa grant:01/07/2020

• Congratulations 3

1 minute ago, Michel said:

Hey guys, I’ll be short.

got my 186 approved today, I guess is the beginning of the financial year and they are starting to process again. 
I wish guys all good luck! The wait will be worth it.

applied: 28/10/2019

nomination approved: 22/02/2020

visa grant:01/07/2020

What was the occupation?

is it DE or TRT??

all applicants offshore??

10 minutes ago, Michel said:

Engineering draft person 

trt

2 applicants onshore

Hi Michel

Congratulations, I hope this is the start of the ball rolling. I submitted Oct 19! Good to see someone from 2019 getting processed. 

what was your processing centre?