2 minutes ago, hiral said:

same here, but my employer filed for Jobkeeper payment, do you think this will make any impact on Visa process??

Dont think it will affect you visa as my shop was temporarily close for 2 months my Migration lawyer said it will not impact visa process due unexpected solution. For confirm please ask your Migration lawyer

2 minutes ago, Lgorhollism said:

Dont think it will affect you visa as my shop was temporarily close for 2 months my Migration lawyer said it will not impact visa process due unexpected solution. For confirm please ask your Migration lawyer

My MA told same but still  we r hearing lots of story everyday and getting nervous.

2 hours ago, Lgorhollism said:

In my last S56 received couple of weeks ago , the dept asked to submit "Position Availability Ltr" from employer. 

So, shop closing might have some impact. However, hoping yours positively.

Edited by M A Z

@M A Z I understand from my agent that this requirement is last stage before they finalize the application. you might hear the good news soon mate 🙂

I also submitted state 190 nomination today and paid fees besides ongoing 186 DE application.  Thanks to the sentiment nowadays!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jammy said:

@M A Z I understand from my agent that this requirement is last stage before they finalize the application. you might hear the good news soon mate 🙂

I also submitted state 190 nomination today and paid fees besides ongoing 186 DE application.  Thanks to the sentiment nowadays!!

Thanks Jammy.

Wish you golden success too at the earliest

Hi,

I am new to the forum. My employer has agreed to sponsor 186 TRT stream visa. I will have option to apply on my own or apply through migration agent (more cost for me). Is it easy to apply for the visa on my own? If not, I will engage migration agent.

Please advise.

5 minutes ago, Saper said:

Hi,

I am new to the forum. My employer has agreed to sponsor 186 TRT stream visa. I will have option to apply on my own or apply through migration agent (more cost for me). Is it easy to apply for the visa on my own? If not, I will engage migration agent.

Please advise.

Better use migration agent,

5 minutes ago, Saper said:

Thank you for the quick response. What is the advantage of the migration agent?

Guidance and prepare your document, it not as simple than you think alot of things to prepare e.g employer nomination stage, employee application stage etc.

1 minute ago, Lgorhollism said:

Guidance and prepare your document, it not as simple than you think alot of things to prepare e.g employer nomination stage, employee application stage etc.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

I will be little more clear on my case. As per another colleague, who is just a couple of weeks ahead of me in the process, told me that my employer has a migration agent(MA). The MA is offering two options, one is fully taken care by MA and other option is he helps up to some extent and the rest can be done by the employee. The first option is costlier than second one. I guess, nomination part is taken care by the MA and he will also review my application details before submitting. I will get a call from the MA in 2 days time, then I will come to know exactly which part is taken care by him for the second option. I thought I will gather some information before having the call with MA. I will get back here after having the call with MA.

Thanks again for your response.

1 minute ago, Saper said:

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

I will be little more clear on my case. As per another colleague, who is just a couple of weeks ahead of me in the process, told me that my employer has a migration agent(MA). The MA is offering two options, one is fully taken care by MA and other option is he helps up to some extent and the rest can be done by the employee. The first option is costlier than second one. I guess, nomination part is taken care by the MA and he will also review my application details before submitting. I will get a call from the MA in 2 days time, then I will come to know exactly which part is taken care by him for the second option. I thought I will gather some information before having the call with MA. I will get back here after having the call with MA.

Thanks again for your response.

Your welcome,

Hi Team,

I went for my medical last week and was cleared today. My MA wrote the below. The fact she hopes by the end of this year is disappointing as I was hoping for way before then. This info might help you all manage expectations.

Thanks

20200625_115327.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

If Visa were granted before 17th April 2017?

Which visa?

Probably you are getting confused with 186 TRT (transitional from 457/482). If you are on a 457/482 visa and this was applied for before 18 April 2017, the PR pathway through 186 TRT as a cook is still open for you until  March 2022.