2 minutes ago, Mohh said:

Hi

Salam, Mokhlesam.

If by assessment you mean Skill assessment, there was no skill assessment . I only did medical assessment which I submitted that before the Covid19 crises.

Send me private message if you want. 

Hi Mohh,

I have just joined the forum couple of minutes ago, so I am not allowed to send any messages yet.

I mean the skill assessment? We also did the health assessment just before the lock down and submitted the completed application in Feb 2020.

Have not heard anything back yet.

Just now, Farim said:

Hi Mohh,

I have just joined the forum couple of minutes ago, so I am not allowed to send any messages yet.

I mean the skill assessment? We also did the health assessment just before the lock down and submitted the completed application in Feb 2020.

Have not heard anything back yet.

Hi Farim

As you see in my signature my application is 186TRT, it means I don't need to do any skill assessment. I only had to provide the proof of my skill. The proof included my university degree, my CV from Iran and Australia and showing that I have worked for same employer for more than 2 years in my nominated skill and my TAX pay receipts and my payslips. 

Skill assessment is required only if you are applying for 186 DE(Direct Entry).

I hope it was helpful.

• Like 1

On 20/05/2020 at 05:12, Swoop said:

New processing times just released this morning:

image.png.9563a3630114c45e6e50e1d2355d11e0.png

To me very unbelievable.. hardly any grants in the last month.

but surprisingly they showing in days .. (61 to 82 days),  I am sure a govt dept can't publish any wrong info publicly.

Whats the secret behind their calculation, any idea any body???

31 minutes ago, M A Z said:

but surprisingly they showing in days .. (61 to 82 days),  I am sure a govt dept can't publish any wrong info publicly.

May be less number of applications pending for processing and we would be in the rest 10% .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, M A Z said:

It says 75% and 90% processed. So the number is based on those who already got PR. The unknown part is how they choose the profiles to process. 😃

• Like 1

Hello Friends,

I’ve few questions If someone knows please do answer those so we can clear our concerns...

1- As the previous processing time for 186 DE Was 6 months and if I didn’t received any update from Immigration dept so should I ask my MA to contact them as the time mentioned earlier is already passed according to website ??

2- I heard that If we call Immigration to know the current status of the application then they used to delay more than the usual processing time or put the file further down in queue???

I would really appreciate It someone can answer above questions.....

Nomination & Visa Applied: 7 Dec 2019

State: NSW

According to my MA the status is still Received...

8 hours ago, SidFarooqui_20 said:

Hello Friends,

I’ve few questions If someone knows please do answer those so we can clear our concerns...

1- As the previous processing time for 186 DE Was 6 months and if I didn’t received any update from Immigration dept so should I ask my MA to contact them as the time mentioned earlier is already passed according to website ??

2- I heard that If we call Immigration to know the current status of the application then they used to delay more than the usual processing time or put the file further down in queue???

I would really appreciate It someone can answer above questions.....

Nomination & Visa Applied: 7 Dec 2019

State: NSW

According to my MA the status is still Received...

•  

No it's not like this. If you call immigration they don't put your application further down in queue. 

41 minutes ago, CHEF NSW said:

hi guys,

I’m  on bridging visa since sep 2020

ens 186 as a chef still waiting for a good news anyone similar to my application 

thanks in advance 🙏🏼

Nomination  sep 2019

visa sep 2019

medical dec 2020

status recieve

Hello chef,
I am also in same situation.  They will start picking our applications  after all covid restrictions are eased but can not say when 

nom and visa 13 dec 2019

med 23 dec

vic

cook 

status received 

• Like 1

On 15/05/2020 at 08:33, dol said:

I had a similar situation, though I applied through other occupation. The Department requested evidence for registration. I provided the letter from my employer stating the the role I'm working in does not require compulsory registration. This seemed to be enough as my visa's been granted

Good luck!

186 DE

Visa Applicant:2

Nomination submitted: 09march2020

Visa  submitted: not applied yet

Medical Checks:

Nomination & Visa Granted:

3 hours ago, yad said:

Hello chef,
I am also in same situation.  They will start picking our applications  after all covid restrictions are eased but can not say when 

nom and visa 13 dec 2019

med 23 dec

vic

cook 

status received 

Hope we grant very soon 🙏🏼

1 minute ago, devProgrammer said:

Did you happen to contact immigration since your nomination is well over 6 months ?

i asked my MA last week to contact immigration, she said, she hasn't got any hospitality nomination/visa grant since this COVID-19 issue.

And she recommend better to wait until the end of June or when these restrictions lift off will see what to do.

6 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

Any DE applicant, who's waiting from more then 5 months now, tried to contact immigration? what they replied?

Please answer.

Hi @restaurant.manager, I’m TRT waiting 7 months. I contacted immigration on Friday and they said there was nothing outstanding I just had to wait until someone picked up the file again and made a decision. 

My application has been further assessment since December 2019.

1 minute ago, l4ur3n said:

Hi @restaurant.manager, I’m TRT waiting 7 months. I contacted immigration on Friday and they said there was nothing outstanding I just had to wait until someone picked up the file again and made a decision. 

My application has been further assessment since December 2019.

Please update your occupation & timeline in your signatures too.

My nomination status is on further assessment since 26th February.

5 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

@l4ur3n go to account setting and click on signature on your left side.

AND this is ridiculous behaviour by immigration, they said wait until someone pickup your application and your application already picked up by CO as your status is on further assessment.

Just updated, i have had two case officers contact me; one for the s56 further information in Oct and another on 9th Dec to tell me delay in processing due to character checks needed by VACCU. 

16 minutes ago, l4ur3n said:

Just updated, i have had two case officers contact me; one for the s56 further information in Oct and another on 9th Dec to tell me delay in processing due to character checks needed by VACCU. 

May I ask what is VACCU?