39 minutes ago, Pas said:

Immigration requested additional documents 9th January. I already submitted the requested documents. But in my immi account showing “initial assessment “. Please let me know why it’s showing “initial assessment “?

I think the status supposed to be  FURTHER ASSESSMENT.

Hope it will show soon for you. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/02/2020 at 18:19, Swoop said:

Yes, @Marcus De Witt Ryall, what you said was perfectly reasonable. I'm here for the people read this sort of thing, myself included, and subconsciously translate it as: as long as their case is straightforward, surely it will fall in the majority who are quick.

This means people start to panic that a long wait means that there's something wrong - it's a cause of endless distress for visa applicants.

So, I'm trying to highlight that you can have a perfectly straightforward case and still wait many months between nomination and visa. Just as @Hex said - expect the worst, hope for the best.

That is fair enough. The Department of Home Affairs is constantly shifting their processing priorities so cases can take longer to process without it meaning anything sinister. Averages are only averages and people fall outside of those estimates. 

Migration Agent Registration Number: 1910034

info@fairgovisa.com.au

37 minutes ago, Marcus De Witt Ryall said:

That is fair enough. The Department of Home Affairs is constantly shifting their processing priorities so cases can take longer to process without it meaning anything sinister. Averages are only averages and people fall outside of those estimates. 

info@fairgovisa.com.au

Hi which moths files going on at the moment.

i have applied by trt 186

thank you 

Folks, 

Got the golden email last day in the evening and good luck to those who are waiting for the same. Below are the timelines:

Visa: 186 TRT (already in AU)

Lodged On: 20 Jan 2020

Nomination Approved On: 28 Jan 2020

Medicals Submitted On: 31 Jan 2020

Granted On: 14 Feb 2020 

• Congratulations 2

3 hours ago, Sam2000 said:

Folks, 

Got the golden email last day in the evening and good luck to those who are waiting for the same. Below are the timelines:

Congratulations, 

Your occupation mate?

5 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

Congratulations, 

Your occupation mate?

Unsure about this as I never asked my migration agent about it. I think it’s either Software Engineer or ICT Business Analyst.

Mine is TRT which required working with my employer for 2 years, I never thought about occupation and ACS.

8 hours ago, Sam2000 said:

Folks, 

Folks, you might think that 3 weeks is the timeline here but that’s not exactly true. My migration agent asked me to submit medicals ASAP after 20 Jan 2020 and said that if I complete my medicals before a case officer is allocated, the visa will be granted straight away. In this case if I would have submitted medicals before 28 Jan 2020, I would have got my grant on 28 Jan 2020 itself and it would have been wrapped up in a week.

But I lost my passport and the new passport arrived a bit late and hence why I submitted medicals 10 days after the lodgement. Unfortunately case officer got allocated and he requested for medicals and moved on.

Anyways, it finished in 3 weeks but just wanted to let you know that there is a possibility of wrapping up in 1 week as well provided the documentation is strong. My migration agent said that they will always focus on this and make sure the cases they deal with finishes within a month with a straight grant.

1 minute ago, Sam2000 said:

Folks, you might think that 3 weeks is the timeline here but that’s not exactly true. My migration agent asked me to submit medicals ASAP after 20 Jan 2020 and said that if I complete my medicals before a case officer is allocated, the visa will be granted straight away. In this case if I would have submitted medicals before 28 Jan 2020, I would have got my grant on 28 Jan 2020 itself and it would have been wrapped up in a week.

But I lost my passport and the new passport arrived a bit late and hence why I submitted medicals 10 days after the lodgement. Unfortunately case officer got allocated and he requested for medicals and moved on.

Anyways, it finished in 3 weeks but just wanted to let you know that there is a possibility of wrapping up in 1 week as well provided the documentation is strong. My migration agent said that they will always focus on this and make sure the cases they deal with finishes within a month with a straight grant.

What's your home country?

Hi Everyone, sharing the good news and my timeline.

Just got my 186 approved this morning! Keep up believing on your case. It's overwhelming, it kills us all inside, anxiety goes through the roof, but eventually it happens.

186 DE 

Nomination & Visa Applied: 27 Nov 2019

s56 Required additional information for Visa application: 17 Jan 2020

S56 Required additional information for Nomination application: 21 Jan 2020

Additional docs submitted: 10 Feb 2020

Visa & nomination granted (Status FINALISED): 17 Feb 2020

• Congratulations 2

19 minutes ago, andreg said:

Hi Everyone, sharing the good news and my timeline.

Just got my 186 approved this morning! Keep up believing on your case. It's overwhelming, it kills us all inside, anxiety goes through the roof, but eventually it happens.

186 DE 

Nomination & Visa Applied: 27 Nov 2019

s56 Required additional information for Visa application: 17 Jan 2020

S56 Required additional information for Nomination application: 21 Jan 2020

Additional docs submitted: 10 Feb 2020

Visa & nomination granted (Status FINALISED): 17 Feb 2020

Congrats mate..

Happy for you !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vinicius said:

Hey guys just wondering,

I think most of the people here check the status on the Immi account online several times per day.

When you get the visa granted, do they send an email first and then change the status?

Will they send an email to me or to my MA?

I believe it would be at the same same but if you used MA, I don't think you actually get email - your MA will send you email.

2 hours ago, Vinicius said:

Hey guys just wondering,

I think most of the people here check the status on the Immi account online several times per day.

When you get the visa granted, do they send an email first and then change the status?

Will they send an email to me or to my MA?

@Vinicius The status change triggers an email.

The problem lots of people face is that, when you use an MA, that email goes to them and in many cases, it takes the MA sometime to notice and update you on same. 
- I told mine about my approval the next day (meaning they had the email for 24+ hours and only knew about it because of me). 

If you not using an MA, different story (as the email should come directly to you). 

I always monitored my account (tried keeping it to twice a day (morning and evening) as I didn't like relying on MA's. 

On 14/02/2020 at 19:10, Marcus De Witt Ryall said:

info@fairgovisa.com.au

@Marcus De Witt Ryall Might I suggest, rather than having you add your signature to each email, to simply create a signature and update that. This way, it'll be attached to each post?

Profile --> Account Settings --> Signature 
https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hex said:

@Vinicius The status change triggers an email.

The problem lots of people face is that, when you use an MA, that email goes to them and in many cases, it takes the MA sometime to notice and update you on same. 
- I told mine about my approval the next day (meaning they had the email for 24+ hours and only knew about it because of me). 

If you not using an MA, different story (as the email should come directly to you). 

I always monitored my account (tried keeping it to twice a day (morning and evening) as I didn't like relying on MA's. 

True,

Thanks

10 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

What is accredited sponsor?

It is a sponsorship category above standard sponsor, who would get priority processing and other benefits, You need to have 75%+ Australian employees and some other condition to qualify for same. This helps with faster processing time for 482/457 visa. Not sure if this helps with 186 though.

On 04/02/2020 at 07:25, Pas said:

Nomination Lodged 20th June 2019- approved 10 th September 2019. 
visa lodged 15th December 2019 - 10 th January got email request for medical and police check. Feb 17 requested s64 
occupation- Hairdressing