39 minutes ago, Swoop said:

@NickB89

Bear in mind there are plenty of cases where this is not true, ie. nomination and visa do not have similar wait times and are not granted together. I had previously been led to believe this was true also, but found out the hard way that's not how it works!

Hi my nomination approved on 22 jan and since that visa status is further assessment , can anybody please tell me how many days or weeks or months most of the visa finalise after nomination approved?

1 hour ago, samiee said:

Hi my nomination approved on 22 jan and since that visa status is further assessment , can anybody please tell me how many days or weeks or months most of the visa finalise after nomination approved?

@samiee Unfortunately, no one would be able to confirm this as it's completely dependent on the visa application and no 2 are the same. 

- It should be quick (as they've now likely looked at it), however, I would expect the worst and hope for the best (15 more months vs 1 month).

There's a good analogy I like using for questions like this: It's like trying to answer "how long is a piece of string". There's just to much unknown i'm afraid. 

All the best, hopefully It's a quick turn-around. 

Hi All,

I am a silent reader for a very long time!!

I got my visa granted few minutes back. I cant even believe my eyes i just checked this morning it was received.  You guys gave me lot of hope🙏. Thanks much!!.

Here are my details

Number of person: me and my wife (1+1 =2)

Nomination and visa applied: 17 Jan 2020

Medicals: 23rd Jan 2020

Granted: 12 Feb 2020🤩

All the very best guys!!.👍

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

3 hours ago, Swoop said:

@NickB89

Bear in mind there are plenty of cases where this is not true, ie. nomination and visa do not have similar wait times and are not granted together. I had previously been led to believe this was true also, but found out the hard way that's not how it works!

Which is why I said "usually". Average processing times are just that - averages. But where someone has lodged a straight forward application that meets all the requirements, they will generally fall into the average processing times - or beat them. 

Migration Agent Registration Number: 1910034

info@fairgovisa.com.au

30 minutes ago, Marcus De Witt Ryall said:

Which is why I said "usually". Average processing times are just that - averages. But where someone has lodged a straight forward application that meets all the requirements, they will generally fall into the average processing times - or beat them. 

info@fairgovisa.com.au

My nomination approved 22 jan and visa status went to further assessment but they did not ask any documents ,any ideas would be appreciate 

1 hour ago, Marcus De Witt Ryall said:

info@fairgovisa.com.au

Yes, @Marcus De Witt Ryall, what you said was perfectly reasonable. I'm here for the people read this sort of thing, myself included, and subconsciously translate it as: as long as their case is straightforward, surely it will fall in the majority who are quick.

This means people start to panic that a long wait means that there's something wrong - it's a cause of endless distress for visa applicants.

So, I'm trying to highlight that you can have a perfectly straightforward case and still wait many months between nomination and visa. Just as @Hex said - expect the worst, hope for the best.

Hi All,
I have a doubt regarding medical examination, I had a medical examination(test and xray) and PCC for my 482 visa last year in April 2019 and now MA has lodged 186DE on 31st Jan 2020.
In case if my nomination is approved after April, can the officer ask me to get the new medical and PCC or does this depend on when the file is lodged? 
Shall I get the HIV test done for my PR  application with the same HAP ID used in April 2019 or I have to generate a new ID for that?

2 hours ago, NickB89 said:

Hi All,
I have a doubt regarding medical examination, I had a medical examination(test and xray) and PCC for my 482 visa last year in April 2019 and now MA has lodged 186DE on 31st Jan 2020.
In case if my nomination is approved after April, can the officer ask me to get the new medical and PCC or does this depend on when the file is lodged? 
Shall I get the HIV test done for my PR  application with the same HAP ID used in April 2019 or I have to generate a new ID for that?

If expires yes! I would suggest wait until CO ask .

5 hours ago, Marcus De Witt Ryall said:

info@fairgovisa.com.au

Hi,

Please clarify about Visa Processing time ( for example for 186 DE it is 5 to 6 months). Is the duration starts from:

Nomination submission date
Or
Nomination approval date
Or
Visa application submission date

Or ??? 

Also consider S56 Additional docu request and submission interval. Will this time be not counted?

Thanks in advance.  

10 hours ago, Swoop said:

Where did you hear that? Always keen to hear about June timelines 🙂

Hi, I applied 186 TRT visa and nomination on feb 2019.

Nomination approved 16 April 2019

Requested documents two times about ielts update and licensing registration.

Submitted everything almost 7 months back. Still waiting for the decision.

Losing patience and hope.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, pr where are you ... said:
3 hours ago, there said:

I just received a great news today! Our application has just been granted! I’m shaking now as I’m typing this message. Keep the faith! ❤️

May I please know when your nomination has been approved?

20 minutes ago, waitinglong said:

what’s your time line, pls

186 DE (already in AU)
Job: Software Engineer
Visa/Nomination Lodged: 20-Jan-2020
Health Clearance: 29-Jan-2020
Visa App FINALISED: 13-Feb-2020😍

I’m one of those “I just checked this morning and it was still Received”! It is true that it didn’t need to undergo all those statuses. From Received to Finalised real quick! Can’t contain mg happiness right now. I hope everyone gets theirs too soon!

• Congratulations 1

12 hours ago, Biotechnologist Sydney said:

My application 186DE was submitted on 18th June2019, additional documents (s56) submitted and medical done after CO asked for it on 19th Nov 2019. 

Yet to receive any answer. 😞

Hope will get some response soon.

17 minutes ago, Sam2000 said:

Send them Email every week .

Applicants 5

Country HR

• Like 1

1 minute ago, there said:

Hi @Sam2000, didn’t know when the nomination was approved as only my MA has full access to my application.

Thanks for the response. Mine and yours are almost similar and hence why asked you the same.

My timelines are as below:

Application Lodged on: 17 Jan 2020

Nomination approved (only medicals requested. My MA said that once medicals are done, it should be all good) on: 28 Jan 2020

Medicals Submitted on: 31 Jan 2020

On 13/02/2020 at 04:23, Biotechnologist Sydney said:

My application 186DE was submitted on 18th June2019, additional documents (s56) submitted and medical done after CO asked for it on 19th Nov 2019. 

Yet to receive any answer. 😞

Hope will get some response soon.

Applicants 5

Country HR

Hi Friends,

Today morning I have got the news that I was waiting for long. My 186DE has finally been approved.

Its been great support from you all. Thank you so much for your good wishes.

Wish all of you best luck

• Congratulations 3

47 minutes ago, Biotechnologist Sydney said:

Hi Friends,

Today morning I have got the news that I was waiting for long. My 186DE has finally been approved.

Its been great support from you all. Thank you so much for your good wishes.

Wish all of you best luck

Congratulations mate