Hi all,

I have got golden mail at 1pm today. 😄

Be patient in your case so you will get the good news soon.

They requested my company to upload additional document and asked me for relationship certification last week (on Thursday 30 Jan 2020) and I got Pr today.

The COs is working from 10am till 4pm. It's up to what is the processing office assess your application. My application is assessed by West Australia Office while I'm living and submit application in Melbourne.

• Congratulations 8

12 minutes ago, Thanh Vo said:

Hi all,

They requested my company to upload additional document and asked me for relationship certification last week (on Thursday 30 Jan 2020) and I got Pr today.

The COs is working from 10am till 4pm. It's up to what is the processing office assess your application. My application is assessed by West Australia Office while I'm living and submit application in Melbourne.

Finally, we heard a good news today.

Much Congratulations mate.

Hopefully we all will get our news soon.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Thanh Vo said:

Hi all,

Congratulations!!!!! 💐💐💐

12 minutes ago, Dkumar93 said:

They said that employer did not submit any supporting evidence that they need manager for next two years .

my company has 360000 annual turnover 

My nomination rejection reason was actually same and our restaurant turnover is around 350k annually.

Edited by restaurant.manager

22 hours ago, Thanh Vo said:

Hi all,

Congratulations! 🍾 Very happy for you.

Still waiting for my case to be opened. Status is still not changing. 

1 hour ago, Vinicius said:

Hi guys,

For whoever had the nomination or visa approved and shared with us the timeline,

Are you guys able to also tell us the turn over of the company?

This maybe will help us to understand a little bit more about the waiting time.

Cheers

I got my nomination approved 2 weeks ago, company turnover is around 5million. So I would guess TRT nomination can be somewhere around August/September (of course some cases have higher priority so it is just my guess).

They haven't even open my application as it still show Received.

6 minutes ago, waitinglong said:

Hi members of nomination gets rejected do we get to know in immi account where we have imported our application only our sponsor will be able to know 

Well... they will let sponsor know the decision but if they refuse nomination, they will refuse application as well and that is something you would see in your immi account. I don't remember exactly but I think they refused both in same day so probably together (because with refused nomination they will not even look into your application and have to refuse it). You can see it when you check.

I could see it in messages as message titled "IMMI Refusal Notification with Decision Record"

Edited by mes