On 30/01/2020 at 16:52, Pas said:

Immigration requested s56 9th of January. Medical done on 15th of January. Police check submitted 22nd of January. We going to pay Money English test for dependent . My agent already requested about that payment from immigration. I haven’t got any response yet from immigration about the payment. 
please let me know do you have any idea about that? 
thanks

My nomination has been approved now i am getting ready to apply for visa my all docs are ready only i am facing problem in Ielts i want to ask can i pay english fee if i dont achieve required band in IELTS or PTE Please confirm to me??

17 minutes ago, Maliks said:

My nomination has been approved now i am getting ready to apply for visa my all docs are ready only i am facing problem in Ielts i want to ask can i pay english fee if i dont achieve required band in IELTS or PTE Please confirm to me??

Noooo. Never. You only can pay for dependant only

32 minutes ago, NickB89 said:

Hi all, my MA is soon going to lodge nomination and visa application for 186DE. I am on 482 visa and we are expecting baby in May 2020. In case our PR is approved after baby's birth then what will be his/her visa status?

Mate, i think you better wait until your child laboring, cause if you lodge earlier, your wife at the moment can’t passed the medical ( there will be x-ray, as far ad i know pregnant women can’t have any x-ray) . 

8 minutes ago, ChrisAnt said:

Mate, i think you better wait until your child laboring, cause if you lodge earlier, your wife at the moment can’t passed the medical ( there will be x-ray, as far ad i know pregnant women can’t have any x-ray) . 

We have already got the x-ray and medical done last year in April 2019 for our 482 application. 

7 hours ago, NickB89 said:

Hi all, my MA is soon going to lodge nomination and visa application for 186DE. I am on 482 visa and we are expecting baby in May 2020. In case our PR is approved after baby's birth then what will be his/her visa status?

Hi @NickB89 if you get your PR finalised before May2020 (or at the time of labor), your baby should get au citizen status. However, if your application is still in progress by then, FAMILY should still be under 482 — or bridging visa if your 482 expires before PR is finalised.

Hope that CO doesn’t ask for a new medical exam as pregnant women are not allowed to have X RAY nor excused to undergo one. If this happens, you will have to wait until baby is out and the risk of not being able to submit the medical result within a given ‘strict’ period is high.

On 02/02/2020 at 12:17, NickB89 said:

If baby born after PR . Baby will get AU Citizen ; If born before PR same status as primary applicant. 

On 29/01/2020 at 19:03, samiee said:

hi i have applied nomination and visa at the same time and nomination approve on 22 jan and visa status further assesement ,but they didnot asked any more documents , so i am little confuse why they didnot approve visa also at the same time with nomination instead of saying further assessement ? how many more days do i need to wait to get golden email?any ideas guys?

Send department email every week to remind them.

On 23/01/2020 at 16:21, Nora93 said:

Hello,

Please anyone know why is my immi account not update yet? I can see just student visa, but I have currently 457 and in november 2019 applied for 186, but none of those is written there.

login to immi  account and lodge an complaint about status not change, sometimes it is an error . I had this experience few months ago. Cheers  

10 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

@Pas, what your timeline and occupation?

Nomination Lodged 20th June 2019- approved 10 th September 2019. 
visa lodged 15th December 2019 - 10 th January got email request for medical and police check. 
occupation- Hairdressing