2 minutes ago, Nora93 said:

Hello,

Please anyone know why is my immi account not update yet? I can see just student visa, but I have currently 457 and in november 2019 applied for 186, but none of those is written there.

You have to import them on immiaccount

14 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

Wrong, immi account always shows latest processing time for that relevant visa.

In this morning processing time on my application was still 5-15 months. It showed since December 2019. And the processing time of my application was changed as you said. 
But in this afternoon, they changed the processing time for my application so now it’s different with the general.

It’s 5-6 months now

1BC12A04-EF0F-4D5B-85D8-7B582844EC63.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Thanh Vo said:

How about your timeline? is it changed as well?

I only lodged nomination this time, and nomination applications couldn't be imported on immi portal, if visa lodged with nomination than we can import and view status.

Like, when my nomination was rejected last time, status shows received, and it didn't change until we withdrew the application.

2 hours ago, Thanh Vo said:

But why the time frame on the website is still 5-15 months for DE and 6-12 months for TRT?

Probably some mistake, I would trust what people can see in theirs immi account which is 6-9 for TRT and 5-6 for DE (simply because last month lot of DE was approved so it lowered the processing time significantly

11 hours ago, Thanh Vo said:

How about your timeline? is it changed as well?

For  my ImmiAcct it is shown: 

Type Permanent Employer Sponsored or Nominated Visa (186,187)

Estimated Processing Time: 5 months to 6 months

But I have doubt, there may be mistake in the system because my case is more than 6 months but yet get decision!!!!

4 hours ago, M A Z said:

For  my ImmiAcct it is shown: 

Type Permanent Employer Sponsored or Nominated Visa (186,187)

Estimated Processing Time: 5 months to 6 months

But I have doubt, there may be mistake in the system because my case is more than 6 months but yet get decision!!!!

75% of applications will be process in 5 months and 90% of applications will be process in 6 months. And remaining 10% don't have any time frame could be take a year. Your application is falling in remaining 10%.

Hopefully you'll get your decision soon.

• Sad 1

Well but mainly it is not a prediction, it is retrospective. So it is calculated how it was last month, not necessary how it will be this month - you can see it on DE that they stared processing a lot more than TRT and time frame jumped a lot.

8 minutes ago, NickB89 said:

Hi All,

My MA will lodge the 186DE application and nomination soon, is there a way to track the application status by myself? Last time during 482, MA did not share immi account details, I have to rely on MA for any status update.

Thanks in Advance 

Create your own immi account, ask for transaction references number (trn) , import into your own immi account and you could see the update application status. However, for nomination you can’t see any update, only MA knows about the status of the nomination