On 26/11/2019 at 09:32, restaurant.manager said:

Hi Everyone,

I need your humble opinion.

I applied my nomination only as a TRT on 16th October 2019. Now i come to know that my restaurant comes in the regional area now.

I can see on my previous nomination application it shows 186 TRT Non-regional.

I would like to ask, should i have to apply again as a new application as a regional or continue wait of this current application?

(I know, it'll cost me a lot of money.)

Please guide me.

Thanks

@Hex please give your opinion.

Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

@Hex please give your opinion.

Thanks in advance.

@restaurant.manager In my opinion, if this was done in error (an actual mistake on the visa application), then you / your MA can just update the details and provide any needed documentation (justification etc.). Remember that the application can still be changed / updated whilst no CO is looking at it. Once they open it, they are likely to request any missing data / requirements. 

If however, the identification of regional areas has changes since you lodged, then I would suspect you could leave things as is, however, I would (personally) check with my MA if there would be any benefit to updating the application form. I'd be surprised if this had much impact on your application. 

Hi all,

We’ve been a silent reader. Tho I’m very busy now but i just want to take sometime to share my joy and happiness we received today in NYE. Thanks God, we just got our PR granted!  Thank you for all informations in this forum. I know how some of us are awaits to see how many visa granted every single day. So here is one to prove that DFO is still working in Christmas week!
State: NSW
Stream: 457 > 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 3 (wife + 1 newborn baby)
Visa and Nomination applied:  20th June 2019
Nomination approved: October 2019, status changed to further assessment on the 27th November 2019

Visa Granted: 31st December 2019 NYE!!
IMMI Status: Finalized (granted)

• Congratulations 5

2 hours ago, PRNYE said:

Hi all,

We’ve been a silent reader. Tho I’m very busy now but i just want to take sometime to share my joy and happiness we received today in NYE. Thanks God, we just got our PR granted!  Thank you for all informations in this forum. I know how some of us are awaits to see how many visa granted every single day. So here is one to prove that DFO is still working in Christmas week!
Nomination approved: October 2019, status changed to further assessment on the 27th November 2019

Congs. Good way to welcome new Year 🙂

On 04/09/2019 at 05:31, sydneyishuk said:

Hi @emon_061

It is the same as onshore, although onshore may be given a priority to offshore. As per Home Affairs website current processing time frames;

186 Direct Entry Stream Processing Time

• 75% of applications: 15 months
  • 90% of applications: 19 months

However these are just indicative.  Some recent grants have shown a little as 2 months, others months to 1 year or even 2 years.

You can create an immi account and import your application to keep an eye on it if you wish.  Simply to to https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login and click create ImmiAccount, fill out requested details and you will need your application reference too to complete the import.

@sydneyishuk good day.

Appreciate your response and information.

In my case, the lawyer has applied for my nomination, in that can I able to see my nomination status from your given link? Though, I have my nomination application details.

Would be very helpful if you answer soon.

//Emon

7 hours ago, Vsh said:

Congs. Good way to welcome new Year 🙂

9 hours ago, PRNYE said:

Hi all,

Wow.. What a new year gift!!! 

Heartiest Congratulations

On 31/12/2019 at 16:30, PRNYE said:

Hi all,

Congratulations!!!!! 🎉

I have applied for PR in November 2019 as restaurant manager as well, hopefully mu process will be as fast as yours.

On 02/01/2020 at 14:25, Bips22 said:

And It seems the COs are coming back to cases after 28days / a month after Further assessment.

Hi! Please can you advise, this 28 day rule - will they look at it 28 days after they request info, or 28 days after the due date for your response?

1 hour ago, Swoop said:

Hi! Please can you advise, this 28 day rule - will they look at it 28 days after they request info, or 28 days after the due date for your response?

@Swoop The 28 day rule needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

- Some requests I've seen get reviewed in 1 day and others have taken months, unfortunately, it's a guide that cannot be trusted. 

To answer your question though:

It's meant to be 28 days from the request of more information (they basically imply that they will request for information --> put the file away, then review it again in 28 days, to see if what was asked for has been provided).

As extra info: When I was waiting, the average time (although listed as 28 days), was 30-40 days. Now though it's all over the place, I would estimate anywhere from 1-90 days 🙂 

7 hours ago, Hex said:

@Swoop The 28 day rule needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

- Some requests I've seen get reviewed in 1 day and others have taken months, unfortunately, it's a guide that cannot be trusted. 

To answer your question though:

It's meant to be 28 days from the request of more information (they basically imply that they will request for information --> put the file away, then review it again in 28 days, to see if what was asked for has been provided).

As extra info: When I was waiting, the average time (although listed as 28 days), was 30-40 days. Now though it's all over the place, I would estimate anywhere from 1-90 days 🙂 

Very true, I agree. That's what I hear and noticed.

@Swoop  Please note.

16 hours ago, Swoop said:

The 28 days applies to you, the applicant.  You have 28 days to provide the requested information.  Some COs may review your file immediately after you provide the info, even if it is the day after you get the request.  Other COs may simply wait until the 28 days have expired to review whatever you've provided during that period.  So there's no hard and fast rule, just different approaches by different COs.

Hi @MaggieMay24,

I applied my nomination only as a TRT on 16th October 2019. Now i come to know that my restaurant comes in the regional area now.

I would like to ask, should i have to apply again as a new application as a regional or continue wait of this current application?

Please guide me.

Thanks

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

Hi @MaggieMay24,

Please guide me.

Thanks

That's not something I can comment on as I'm not a migration agent.  If your employer is using a migration agent, I assume they would have considered whether a 187 was more appropriate for you.

1 minute ago, Thanh Vo said:

I'm still waiting for the result:

Visa: 186 DE

Nomination applied: 10 Sep 2019

Visa applied: 11 Sep 2019.

@Thanh Vo You're well within the waiting period. Patience is key here 🙂 

Best of luck. 

• Congratulations 1

Hi All, Hope everyone is well. I opened my MOET yesterday. Yes Finally  got PR grant yesterday on 07/01/2020. 🍾🍾🎉🎊  After a long struggle, many battles, monetary loss, many visas & IELTS, medicals, 2 refusals. Lot of let downs, hardships, manipulations, exploitations towards us, gave blood and sweat, yet I did not give up for myself and my family. And got our golden email Yesterday. 

Remember from last year "Bella" used to talk about spreading the blessings dust and attracting luck. So my MOET was sitting since last year after the DE refusal. I was sure I will get a grant at last.

Been here in this country for 12 years. And last three months were the hardest.

Our file opened on: 30th Sept 2019 ( request for medicals and Police Checks)

Further Assessment - 09th Dec 2019

I got very frustrated and wrote an email to Department on Monday the 6th & got granted the next day (sometimes little push works)

My Migration Agent was useless and got me in troubles many times. Could not fire them due to pressures from my employer. 

After my last DE refusal my MA forced me to remove my 23 yo son from my visa for the TRT visa without doing much research. MA believed 23 yo adult child might effect our visa refusal for rest of us (who was included by the way in my 457 & been in this country for 11 years)

I went along but was devastated. Coz where would he go. So I did my own research, met several MAs and Migration blood thirsty lawyers( for money) But did not give up. Got no help. 

Then I contacted Immigration directly. And they helped me, told me the laws and regulations that my dependant can be included in my visa. Then I included my son in my Visa, myself directly, while getting into  hurdles with MA and employer. 

Well that's all in the past. Trust in God Only !!

I don't think I still know it all, but all I can say, friends, never loose hope. Hold on tight to your dreams. Fight till you drop. Get up again and fight till you get what You want... Do what your heart tells and you believe!! Do your own research, don't depend on anyone. Don't trust/leave everything entirely on your MA.

It has been a great learning journey. I got lot of support from my All mighty God and people HE sent in my life.  Many people helped me in this forum.  Even when I needed advice about including  my son. Thanks to all of them. And everyone of you.

This freedom is beautiful...

See you all around. 

Many Regards and all the best to all. 

Your's Bipasha  🎉🎉

Edited by Bips22
  • Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

8 minutes ago, Bips22 said:

Hi All, Hope everyone is well. I opened my MOET yesterday. Yes Finally  got PR grant yesterday on 07/01/2020. 🍾🍾🎉🎊  After a long struggle, many battles, monetary loss, many visas & IELTS, medicals, 2 refusals. Lot of let downs, hardships, manipulations, exploitations towards us, gave blood and sweat, yet I did not give up for myself and my family. And got our golden email Yesterday. 

Remember from last year "Bella" used to talk about spreading the blessings dust and attracting luck. So my MOET was sitting since last year after the DE refusal. I was sure I will get a grant at last.

Been here in this country for 12 years. And last three months were the hardest.

Our file opened on: 30th Sept 2019 ( request for medicals and Police Checks)

Further Assessment - 09th Dec 2019

I got very frustrated and wrote an email to Department on Monday the 6th & got granted the next day (sometimes little push works)

My Migration Agent was useless and got me in troubles many times. Could not fire them due to pressures from my employer. 

After my last DE refusal my MA forced me to remove my 23 yo son from my visa for the TRT visa without doing much research. MA believed 23 yo adult child might effect our visa refusal for rest of us (who was included by the way in my 457 & been in this country for 11 years)

I went along but was devastated. Coz where would he go. So I did my own research, met several MAs and Migration blood thirsty lawyers( for money) But did not give up. Got no help. 

Then I contacted Immigration directly. And they helped me, told me the laws and regulations that my dependant can be included in my visa. Then I included my son in my Visa, myself directly, while getting into  hurdles with MA and employer. 

Well that's all in the past. Trust in God Only !!

I don't think I still know it all, but all I can say, friends, never loose hope. Hold on tight to your dreams. Fight till you drop. Get up again and fight till you get what You want... Do what your heart tells and you believe!! Do your own research, don't depend on anyone. Don't trust/leave everything entirely on your MA.

It has been a great learning journey. I got lot of support from my All mighty God and people HE sent in my life.  Many people helped me in this forum.  Even when I needed advice about including  my son. Thanks to all of them. And everyone of you.

This freedom is beautiful...

See you all around. 

Many Regards and all the best to all. 

Your's Bipasha  🎉🎉

Congratulations Bipasha,

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1