Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Pas said:

Hi I’m new here my nomination apporeved oct 15  my 186 visa lodge dec 16 

Please share your timeline and occupation. Thanks


Restaurant Manager

Country: High Risk

First Nomination and Visa lodged on 16th April 2019 through TRT and nomination refused on 29th August reason was company can't afford for next two years.

Nomination lodged again on 16th October (Nomination Only, Not Visa)

Further documents requested on 18th February 2020. (About genuine need of this post)

Documents updated on 26th February.

No update after 26th February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GeorgePR said:

Hi All,

Finally after being in Australia for almost 8 years on numerous different visas we got our golden email today! 🍾🍾🍾

 

congratulation , could you please share your timelines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2019 at 12:05, samiee said:

Agreed not many trt visa approve>

i heard its much quicker than in past but looks like just for some occupation?

Not really, for instance, consider my case:

Visa: 186 DE

Occupation:  263111 Com Sys & Netwk Engr

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  18 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19, Submitted : 18 Oct

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov19.

Status: Further Assessment

-------++

Whereas a few days ago, someone of my same occupation (263111) got visa whose last documents submission dt was after me i.e. 30 Nov 19 but  my last documents submission dt is 11 Nov 19.

So, yet to understand how immi auth priorities the applications.     

Edited by M A Z

Visa: 186 DE

Occupation:   263111 Com Sys & Netwk Engr

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  16 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19,  Submitted : 14 Oct

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov 19.

Status: Further Assessment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, M A Z said:

Not really, for instance, consider my case:

Visa: 186 DE

Occupation:  263111 Com Sys & Netwk Engr

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  18 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19, Submitted : 16 Sept

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov19.

Status: Further Assessment

-------++

Whereas a few days ago, someone of my same occupation (263111) got visa whose last documents submission dt was after me i.e. 30 Nov 19 but  my last documents submission dt is 11 Nov 19.

So, yet to understand how immi auth priorities the applications.     

My company applied for the nomination direct entry oct 2018 today i have been told that company nomination is approved what does that company nomination approved?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

Please share your timeline and occupation. Thanks

nomination applied  june 15              Nomination granted sep 8.                          Visa applied.             dec 16.            Occupation  - hair dreesing 

Edited by Pas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally received the good news last Friday! Below is my timeline:

Occupation: Developer Programmer
State: QLD
Stream: 186 Direct Entry
Country: HR
Number of applicants: 1

Nomination Applied: 10 Aug 2019

Visa Applied: 12 Aug 2019

Medical Check Cleared: 21 Aug 2019

Nomination Approved: 20 Dec 2019

Visa Granted: 20 Dec 2019

 

Best Christmas gift I could have received. Good luck to everyone else who are still waiting. Hang in there yours will come soon!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2019 at 15:40, Maliks said:

My company applied for the nomination direct entry oct 2018 today i have been told that company nomination is approved what does that company nomination approved?

Can you clarify your question further please.     


Visa: 186 DE

Occupation:   263111 Com Sys & Netwk Engr

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  16 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19,  Submitted : 14 Oct

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov 19.

Status: Further Assessment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Armin said:

I finally received the good news last Friday! Below is my timeline:

Occupation: Developer Programmer
State: QLD
Stream: 186 Direct Entry
Country: HR
Number of applicants: 1

Nomination Applied: 10 Aug 2019

Visa Applied: 12 Aug 2019

Medical Check Cleared: 21 Aug 2019

Nomination Approved: 20 Dec 2019

Visa Granted: 20 Dec 2019

 

Best Christmas gift I could have received. Good luck to everyone else who are still waiting. Hang in there yours will come soon!

Heartiest congratulation.    


Visa: 186 DE

Occupation:   263111 Com Sys & Netwk Engr

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  16 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19,  Submitted : 14 Oct

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov 19.

Status: Further Assessment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, M A Z said:

Can you clarify your question further please.     

My lawyer said company nomination approved what does that mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saugat said:

Does the document status change from received if your nomination gets approved?

@Saugat No, the nomination process has no affect on the visa application (obviously, once it's approved they can process your visa). 

Please keep in mind that the Nomination application / approval is completely separate to that of the Visa application / approval. 

- You can also only see the details of your visa application - any nomination details would need to be view from your company / lawyers account (as it contains company sensitive information). 

  • Like 1

Occupation: Developer Programmer
Birth Country: SA (South Africa)
Stream: 457 > 186 TRT > Citizenship 
Number of applicants: 4 (wife + 2 children: age 1 and 3)
Visa and Nomination applied:  January 9th 2018
Nomination approved: 8th October 2018
Visa Granted: 12 November 2018

IMMI Status: Finalized (granted)

Citizenship application: 1st January 2020 
Invitation: TBC
Test Date: TBC
Approval: TBC
Ceremony: TBC

***Disclaimer***  I'm not a migration agent. When in doubt, seek advice from a professional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Maliks said:

My lawyer said company nomination approved what does that mean?

@Maliks This means that your companies nomination (they nominated to sponsor you), has been approved. This means that company qualifies to sponsor someone. 

- This is great news and means Immigration will now turn their attention to your visa and details of same for processing. If everything is in order (medicals, character checks etc.) then you should be receiving good news, hopefully soon. 

My suggestion moving forward is, if you don't understand something from your lawyer - ask them to explain. You paying them for a reason, I make sure to ask questions on anything I'm unsure on (I hate assuming). 

  • Thanks 1

Occupation: Developer Programmer
Birth Country: SA (South Africa)
Stream: 457 > 186 TRT > Citizenship 
Number of applicants: 4 (wife + 2 children: age 1 and 3)
Visa and Nomination applied:  January 9th 2018
Nomination approved: 8th October 2018
Visa Granted: 12 November 2018

IMMI Status: Finalized (granted)

Citizenship application: 1st January 2020 
Invitation: TBC
Test Date: TBC
Approval: TBC
Ceremony: TBC

***Disclaimer***  I'm not a migration agent. When in doubt, seek advice from a professional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pas said:

Is immigration work these days ? 

@Pas As far as I'm aware the department are only closed for the public holidays.

Please remember that this forum is only a small snippet of people who are waiting visa and processing times and does not represent the full number of people awaiting these visas. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Occupation: Developer Programmer
Birth Country: SA (South Africa)
Stream: 457 > 186 TRT > Citizenship 
Number of applicants: 4 (wife + 2 children: age 1 and 3)
Visa and Nomination applied:  January 9th 2018
Nomination approved: 8th October 2018
Visa Granted: 12 November 2018

IMMI Status: Finalized (granted)

Citizenship application: 1st January 2020 
Invitation: TBC
Test Date: TBC
Approval: TBC
Ceremony: TBC

***Disclaimer***  I'm not a migration agent. When in doubt, seek advice from a professional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hex said:

@Maliks This means that your companies nomination (they nominated to sponsor you), has been approved. This means that company qualifies to sponsor someone. 

- This is great news and means Immigration will now turn their attention to your visa and details of same for processing. If everything is in order (medicals, character checks etc.) then you should be receiving good news, hopefully soon. 

My suggestion moving forward is, if you don't understand something from your lawyer - ask them to explain. You paying them for a reason, I make sure to ask questions on anything I'm unsure on (I hate assuming). 

Thanks hex stay blessed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pas said:

Is immigration work these days ? 

I have heard that these days office remains ON except official holidays but most of the officials including COs remain on leave/holidays. 

  • Thanks 1

Visa: 186 DE

Occupation:   263111 Com Sys & Netwk Engr

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  16 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19,  Submitted : 14 Oct

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov 19.

Status: Further Assessment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hex said:

@Maliks This means that your companies nomination (they nominated to sponsor you), has been approved. This means that company qualifies to sponsor someone. 

- This is great news and means Immigration will now turn their attention to your visa and details of same for processing. If everything is in order (medicals, character checks etc.) then you should be receiving good news, hopefully soon. 

My suggestion moving forward is, if you don't understand something from your lawyer - ask them to explain. You paying them for a reason, I make sure to ask questions on anything I'm unsure on (I hate assuming). 

Hi i would like to tell that my nomination has been approved.

I want to ask now i am going to lodge my visa application direct entry 186 what sort of employment docs i need to show as i am getting salary cash in hand please tell me about employment docs that i need to submit thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Hello everyone,

Been a silent reader of this forum since last year.
It is finally approved last week.Thank you so much for all your info and for keeping my hope that this day will come. So much happiness in here. We have waited 7 years for this. Please see my timeline below.

Occupation: Pastry cook

State: NSW

Country: India

Visa and nomination applied: 30/06/2019

Nomination approved: 19/11/2019

No of applicants: 4

Visa Approved: 19/12/2019

 

Thanks again everyone , hope everyone gets their golden email ASAP.Thanks everyone for their support and advices I have received on this forum.

  • Congratulations 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tushar patel said:
 

Hello everyone,

Been a silent reader of this forum since last year.
It is finally approved last week.Thank you so much for all your info and for keeping my hope that this day will come. So much happiness in here. We have waited 7 years for this. Please see my timeline below.

Occupation: Pastry cook

State: NSW

Country: India

Visa and nomination applied: 30/06/2019

Nomination approved: 19/11/2019

No of applicants: 4

Visa Approved: 19/12/2019

 

Thanks again everyone , hope everyone gets their golden email ASAP.Thanks everyone for their support and advices I have received on this forum.

Congratulations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Maliks said:

Hi i would like to tell that my nomination has been approved.

I want to ask now i am going to lodge my visa application direct entry 186 what sort of employment docs i need to show as i am getting salary cash in hand please tell me about employment docs that i need to submit thanks.

For the nomination, which all documents are required? Do we have to provide applicant documents or companies needs to provide the docs to MA


Visa: 186 DE

Occupation:  Software Engineer 261313

Country: IN

Nomination and Visa applied: 31Jan 2020

Nomination approved: 4th March 2020

Status on 31st Jan : received 

status on 4th March:  Initial assessment 

Medical completed on 12th March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, NickB89 said:

For the nomination, which all documents are required? Do we have to provide applicant documents or companies needs to provide the docs to MA

Company needs to provide docs to MA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Team, 

I am ready to upload the last document requested by department, I was thinking to delay because of holiday season going on and may not get its attention.

 

Any advice would be much appreciated

 

Thanks,

 


Visa Type : 186 : DE

Occupation : Software Engineer

Visa and Nomination applied date : 05 July 2019

Nomination Approved 05 Nov 2019:

s56 : Medical , wife English 05 Nov 2019 

Status : Finished.

Grant Date : 20/01/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No grants since 24th. 😕


Restaurant Manager

Country: High Risk

First Nomination and Visa lodged on 16th April 2019 through TRT and nomination refused on 29th August reason was company can't afford for next two years.

Nomination lodged again on 16th October (Nomination Only, Not Visa)

Further documents requested on 18th February 2020. (About genuine need of this post)

Documents updated on 26th February.

No update after 26th February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/12/2019 at 10:37, restaurant.manager said:

No grants since 24th. 😕

It seems so and will be a wonder if find any grant this week.


Visa: 186 DE

Occupation:   263111 Com Sys & Netwk Engr

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  16 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19,  Submitted : 14 Oct

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov 19.

Status: Further Assessment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/12/2019 at 01:21, Maliks said:

Hi i would like to tell that my nomination has been approved.

I want to ask now i am going to lodge my visa application direct entry 186 what sort of employment docs i need to show as i am getting salary cash in hand please tell me about employment docs that i need to submit thanks.

@Maliks That's good news, congrats, now for the visa application...

This sounds like it might be an interesting situation... 

The visa application requires LOTS of documents, some of which are proof of contract, salary slips, payments (pay slips) and tax details (to confirm super is being paid etc). 

With your salary being paid cash in hand, I hope that the paperwork is still all being done and processors are being followed, else you could be in for a difficult application. 

Please keep us posted on this and best of luck! 


Occupation: Developer Programmer
Birth Country: SA (South Africa)
Stream: 457 > 186 TRT > Citizenship 
Number of applicants: 4 (wife + 2 children: age 1 and 3)
Visa and Nomination applied:  January 9th 2018
Nomination approved: 8th October 2018
Visa Granted: 12 November 2018

IMMI Status: Finalized (granted)

Citizenship application: 1st January 2020 
Invitation: TBC
Test Date: TBC
Approval: TBC
Ceremony: TBC

***Disclaimer***  I'm not a migration agent. When in doubt, seek advice from a professional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×