On 06/12/2019 at 18:42, Milan SERBIA said:

Hello everyone,

I am a silent reader since my visa application was lodged on 25th November. It is finally approved today. Thank you so much for all your info and for keeping my hope that this day will come. So much happiness in here. We have waited 6 years for this. Please see my timeline below.

State: Qld

Visa and nomination applied: 25th November 2019

Nomination approved: 27th November 2019

No of applicants: 3

Visa Approved: 12th December 2019

A Merry Christmas indeed!

On 06/12/2019 at 18:42, Milan SERBIA said:

• Congratulations 3

7 hours ago, MT_TH said:

I finally got the golden email, below is my timeline:

State: NSW
Stream: 186 Direct Entry
Number of applicants: 1

Nomination Applied: 6 Aug 2019
Nomination Approved: 20 Nov 2019

Visa Applied: 9 Dec 2019
Medical Check: 9 Dec 2019
Medical Check Cleared: 11 Dec 2019
Visa Grant: 12 Dec 2019
IMMI Status: Finalised

In my opinion, I think the longest part was the nomination step. If the nomination step got approved, the visa application date itself doesn't matter as long as your application has everything.

What I did was preparing all documents ready and submitted all required documents altogether for the visa application. If you know that your country police clearance takes time, contact the immigration to request a letter for a penal check letter beforehand while waiting for nomination results. For the correct email address to contact, see URL below:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/skilled-migration-program/help-and-support

Heartiest congratulation.   

So quick 

Hello all,

golden e-mail received...visa granted 

Timeline

Nomination Application submitted - 25/10/19

Visa Application submitted 31/10/19

Nomination approved 12/11/19

completed medical 11/11/11

Visa granted 14/12/19

Occupation - ICT Business Development Manager

Processing team NSW PESE

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

1 hour ago, RichLee2312 said:

Hello all,

Timeline

Visa granted 14/12/19

Processing team NSW PESE

Much Congratulations, how lucky you're got decision in less than two months.

It would be great if immigration follow the first in first out system. Some applicants are waiting here from ages.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

It would be great if immigration follow the first in first out system. Some applicants are waiting here from ages.

It's not going to happen, I'm afraid.   From what we understand, if an application is straightforward, they start processing it immediately.  If it is not straightforward, they put it aside and move on to the next application.  

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

2 hours ago, RichLee2312 said:

Hello all,

Timeline

Visa granted 14/12/19

Processing team NSW PESE

Many many congratulation!!  

22 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

It's not going to happen, I'm afraid.   From what we understand, if an application is straightforward, they start processing it immediately.  If it is not straightforward, they put it aside and move on to the next application.  

It's really very strange behaviour of immigration department, they should have to ask first if any info is missing instead of putting the application aside.

And if they follow the FIFO system, everyone would be happy.

4 hours ago, Marisawright said:

But then the question remains, what is considered a straightforward application? My application seems pretty straightforward to me since I've submitted all the required docs and all the checks are done but here I am still waiting since Aug and both Visa and nomination are still showing Received. On the plus side, I'm seeing more visa grants from August recently so hopefully our time will come soon!

Also another question, I've noticed some people mentioning High Risk or Low Risk for their countries. Where does one view this list of countries?

1 hour ago, Armin said:

But then the question remains, what is considered a straightforward application? My application seems pretty straightforward to me since I've submitted all the required docs and all the checks are done but here I am still waiting since Aug and both Visa and nomination are still showing Received. On the plus side, I'm seeing more visa grants from August recently so hopefully our time will come soon!

Also another question, I've noticed some people mentioning High Risk or Low Risk for their countries. Where does one view this list of countries?

my case also same , i have already submitted all the require documents and check up , application status is received , i have applied 29 august , how about you dude?

2 hours ago, Armin said:

I'm not sure but looks like tis refers to risk of tuberculosis. You may find the list of countries here.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health/what-health-examinations-you-need

On 22/11/2019 at 17:11, msacfs said:

Hi Guys, Im a silent reader of this forum. i want to share my ENS 186 experience which is very upsetting. i have applied for my ENS 186 (Nomination and Visa)  in May 2017 as Customer Service Manager. i genuinely worked extreme hard for this company (its kind of company which provide service to client who intending to import or export and logistics) , my nomination refused in Nov 2018 due to training Benchmarks same with my colleague who is working as ICT support officer, disturbingly our both nomination refused on same day, same reason and same case officer. Leaving us with no choice then applying for AAT through one of the known Barrister. We are still waiting on our hearing since Nov 2018 and its very frustrating and anxious. is anyone in this forum on same boat or someone can advise have they been through AAT on same senarion.

cheers 

MSA

Hi Mate, 

Sorry to hear about it . It happened to me as well Nomination go refused to times but I didn't stop fight will law and finally got both nomination and visa approved 🙂 about 4 months ago . To be honest find the best lawyer and be confident in AAT , by the way it was very chill environment in AAT... Good luck , try to read my story I shared you will be relax. . Good luck.

On 16/12/2019 at 16:11, samiee said:

my case also same , i have already submitted all the require documents and check up , application status is received , i have applied 29 august , how about you dude?

Nomination applied on 9th and visa applied on 12th of Aug and status is still Received.

Looks like the processing time for 186 DE has been reduced again! It's now anywhere between 5 to 15 months.

17 minutes ago, Armin said:

Nomination applied on 9th and visa applied on 12th of Aug and status is still Received.

Looks like the processing time for 186 DE has been reduced again! It's now anywhere between 5 to 15 months.

Here's the full update, FYI:

image.png.f8f696d6efbd312b59850708c6868599.png