15 minutes ago, Vsh said:

Hi Team, 

Quick question, 

One of the applicant in the Visa application, passport has expired,  Applied for passport renew but under process.

If case officer picks the case, what happens now. 

Thanks and Regards

Vish

@Vsh If they pick it up now, they will likely send you a s56, requesting an updated / renewed passport. 

The application would then be put on hold until the document is uploaded and verified with them (we had a similar issue but were able to get the passport JUST in time). 

Good luck! 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Hex said:

@Anna Amrit This is like asking "How long is a piece of string". I'm afraid no one can answer this accurately for you. 

A VISA application has many factors that are unique to the individual making the request and hence, it all depends on the application / character reference / medicals etc.

My suggestion would be to apply for your visa (if you'd like) - you can apply for nomination and visa at the same time and hope for the best. Good luck! 

Thankyou so much

Hi All,

Golden email came through yesterday!  Timeline is in my signature.  5.5 years in Australia.  I've had to make a lot of sacrifices, from my first job getting up at 4AM to erect shelving in warehouses for hardly enough money to live off, to working on a crocodile infested fish farm and then carrying 100kg bunches of bananas in 40 degree QLD summer heat and then collapsing from heat stroke...all to get the chance to remain and live in this country.

It's been exceptionally hard work, but I feel like I'm all the better for it.  You don't truly appreciate something unless you've had to work hard and really earn it.

I'd like to thank @Hex and all the people on this forum.  Knowing that other people are in the same boat really helps you get through the waiting period.  Good luck to all that are waiting for their visas.

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 4

3 hours ago, l33tshane said:

Hi All,

Golden email came through yesterday!  Timeline is in my signature.  5.5 years in Australia.  I've had to make a lot of sacrifices, from my first job getting up at 4AM to erect shelving in warehouses for hardly enough money to live off, to working on a crocodile infested fish farm and then carrying 100kg bunches of bananas in 40 degree QLD summer heat and then collapsing from heat stroke...all to get the chance to remain and live in this country.

It's been exceptionally hard work, but I feel like I'm all the better for it.  You don't truly appreciate something unless you've had to work hard and really earn it.

I'd like to thank @Hex and all the people on this forum.  Knowing that other people are in the same boat really helps you get through the waiting period.  Good luck to all that are waiting for their visas.

Congratulations

Been a silent reader of this forum for a while. It's great seeing all the good news coming in this week already! Hopefully I'll have my golden email arriving by the end of the month as well.

186 DE

nomination was submitted on 9th of Aug 2019 and visa application on 12th of Aug and all the health checks have been done and cleared. Both nomination and visa application status is still Received tho. Does department go through applications in any order? I've come across people who have had their application finalized in this forum but theirs were submitted after mine.

Hi everyone,

I got my golden email earlier today. 🙂

Here is my timeline -

State: QLD

Nationality: New Zealand

Stream: 186 Direct Entry

Applicants: 3 (1 primary and 2 secondary)

Nomination Lodged : 16 August 2019

Nomination Approved: 03 September 2019

Visa Application Lodged : 18 October 2019

s56 Request for More Information : 25 October 2019

Medical results and additional documents submitted : 7 Nov 2019

Visa Granted - 10 Dec 2019 (Application status - Finalised)

I wish everybody all the very best.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 6

3 hours ago, Armin said:

Been a silent reader of this forum for a while. It's great seeing all the good news coming in this week already! Hopefully I'll have my golden email arriving by the end of the month as well.

186 DE

nomination was submitted on 9th of Aug 2019 and visa application on 12th of Aug and all the health checks have been done and cleared. Both nomination and visa application status is still Received tho. Does department go through applications in any order? I've come across people who have had their application finalized in this forum but theirs were submitted after mine.

I think it depends on occupation and which country applicant is from 

3 hours ago, Nagra77 said:

Hi 186 TRT nomination been refused due to payslip chef but position was cook and also company running loss in business anyone same situation here am thinking to reapply again please let me know I only applied the nomination 457 visa still active 

Can you please tell me more about pay slips I m having similar issues. Unpaid leave issue

4 hours ago, AnkitC said:

Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline -

Congratulations Ankit 🎉

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, AnkitC said:

Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline -

Heartiest Congratulations.

Cheers

• Thanks 1