6 minutes ago, samiee said:

hi could you anyone suggest me that how long does it takes to finalise nomination and visa as a cook in nsw , what's the processing time for december , i have applied nomination and visa on 29 august , i havenot got anything from dha.

Official timeframe is 6-13 months right now, no matter of occupation. Cook will probably not be fast tracked as lets say GP could be.

31 minutes ago, mes said:

Official timeframe is 6-13 months right now, no matter of occupation. Cook will probably not be fast tracked as lets say GP could be.

thank you so much for information  appreciate.is tor is this timeframe is for visa process or nomination?

Edited by samiee

Hi guys

Here is my timeline for my 186 TSS

State: VIC

Stream: 186 Transition from 457

Applicants: 2 (with wife)

Nomination Lodged : 28 June 2019

Nomination Approved: 30 Oct. 2019

Medicals cleared : 12 Nov. 2019

Visa granted : Still waiting 😐

We hope it will be granted soon 🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1

hi guys

Once again, is anybody waiting since march 2019 for nomination or before that? Haven't got any requests for anything yet. Almost nine months now. If i was married and had a pregnant wife we would have kids by now. Immigration gods are you listening to my prayers  lol.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Saugat said:

hi guys

Once again, is anybody waiting since march 2019 for nomination or before that? Haven't got any requests for anything yet. Almost nine months now. If i was married and had a pregnant wife we would have kids by now. Immigration gods are you listening to my prayers  lol.

I think there are some out there, they just don't reply to the forum as much.

I am a June application and I know the feeling, it seems like it's always applications from the last few months being decided, so I'm left wondering if my application got lost in the post 🤣

But then people who applied before us do comment saying they've received a grant, so they do exist! 🙂

I keep reminding myself that there are currently 10% of applications taking longer than 20 months (for my stream anyway)... so just cross my fingers and be ready to wait up to 20 months (and hope I'm not in that 10%!)

Edited by Swoop
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Saugat said:

hi guys

Haha hilarious, so true.. keep up the fun vibes ..

Hi All,

My nomination was approved a month ago, no sign of the golden email yet though.  How long would you say PR is taking on average after the nomination approval?  It seems to consistently be around 1 month after from what I can see, but I thought I'd see what everyone else thought.

Thanks

36 minutes ago, l33tshane said:

Hi All,

My nomination was approved a month ago, no sign of the golden email yet though.  How long would you say PR is taking on average after the nomination approval?  It seems to consistently be around 1 month after from what I can see, but I thought I'd see what everyone else thought.

Thanks

Mine is DE, still waiting 3.5 months since nomination. Think mine is taking longer than most, but still, would advise not to hold your breath!

I assumed it would be really quick between nomination and visa decision, which has made the wait feel worse.

53 minutes ago, l33tshane said:

Hi All,

Thanks

There is unfortunately no correct answer to this, in general people who post here got visa either same day or lets say withing month after but some people waited several months. People here are pretty small sample of all application so unfortunately you just have to wait.

But to cheer you up, approved nomination is the important thing - there would have to be something seriously wrong to not approve visa.

16 hours ago, mes said:

There is unfortunately no correct answer to this, in general people who post here got visa either same day or lets say withing month after but some people waited several months. People here are pretty small sample of all application so unfortunately you just have to wait.

But to cheer you up, approved nomination is the important thing - there would have to be something seriously wrong to not approve visa.

I’m in exactly the same position - nomination approved 1 month ago. No S56/request for further info and application still showing as ‘received’

Wait was over last friday and just wanted to let everyone know in here, and noone worry toomch you get good news just unexpectedly. It is happening faster these days too

My  timeline is 

Birth contry- nepal

Visa and nom applied as cook trt- 31july2019

No of applicant- me and wife

Nomination approved and s56 for police and wife bachelor's cert- 3rd of september 

Submited s56- 7th september

Got golden email- 29 november

• Congratulations 7

On 27/11/2019 at 01:52, JonK said:

Hi All,

I am being slient watcher on this fourm since few weeks.However, I would like update you guys that I got my PR 186 TRT in JUST 10 DAYS. I applied for job code 261112 - system Analyst. Working in Australia since last 3 years on 457.

visa and nomination filed together by MA on 7th Nov 19( pls note that my medical & pcc done before filing application)

Grant approved on 18th Nov 19. 🙂

All the best to all.

Hello, may I ask when did immi approved your nomination? That was pretty quick😊

42 minutes ago, shygirl24 said:

Hello, may I ask when did immi approved your nomination? That was pretty quick😊

I guess that's possible because I know someone who got approved both nomination and grant in two days which both our MA's and company's mobility consultant can't believe the turn around time. I think it is case by case because I still don't have mine.

Hi all my dear friend ,

After nearly 7 years since I moved here or 2587 days to be more precise I’ve got my PR granted yesterday!:)!:)

Can’t describe my feeling at the moment , so happy and proud of this I can easily say the biggest achievement in my life! After 2 student visas, 485 visa, after that 457 visa finally was turn for 186 DE permanent visa 🙂 It took lot of effort , lot of sacrifice, blood and tears definitely, working such a hard work for all of this years , spending money for the educations, visas, lawyers, skill assessment but at the end it’s definitely worthed! It’s worthed cuz I love this country soo much :)!

Thanks for all of you guys for your support and advices I have received on this forum, I can tell you one thing for sure, don’t give up never, and stay positive because tomorrow or next week you can be the next one 😉 

cheers , it’s time to finally open MOËT Champagne to celebrate this the best Christmas present ever 💪 🙂

My timeline:

Visa and nomination submitted at the same time in June 2019.

Medical and AFP check Immigration requested on a 28th of October 

Medical and AFP check cleared on 4th of November 

Visa and nomination granted yesterday 4th of December!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 7

1 minute ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi all my dear friend ,

After nearly 7 years since I moved here or 2587 days to be more precise I’ve got my PR granted yesterday!:)!:)

Can’t describe my feeling at the moment , so happy and proud of this I can easily say the biggest achievement in my life! After 2 student visas, 485 visa, after that 457 visa finally was turn for 186 DE permanent visa 🙂 It took lot of effort , lot of sacrifice, blood and tears definitely, working such a hard work for all of this years , spending money for the educations, visas, lawyers, skill assessment but at the end it’s definitely worthed! It’s worthed cuz I love this country soo much :)!

Thanks for all of you guys for your support and advices I have received on this forum, I can tell you one thing for sure, don’t give up never, and stay positive because tomorrow or next week you can be the next one 😉 

cheers , it’s time to finally open MOËT Champagne to celebrate this the best Christmas present ever 💪 🙂

My timeline:

Congratulations! I remember reading some of your post and feel happy you finally got yours. Happy christmas indeed!

2 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi all my dear friend ,

My timeline:

Heartiest Congratulations... what a relief!!!