1 hour ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any clue or idea how long from when Immigration request  medical and AFP check and submission both documents till visa grant ?

Any thoughts or information will be highly appreciated 🙂

thanks 

Hi Milan,

I am waiting 3 weeks since I submitted all requested documents. My status is further assessment.

I don’t think there is any timeline and it just depends when they view the case and documents again. 

How long have you been waiting? 

2 minutes ago, l4ur3n said:

Hi Milan,

I am waiting 3 weeks since I submitted all requested documents. My status is further assessment.

I don’t think there is any timeline and it just depends when they view the case and documents again. 

I’ve been waiting for middle of June this year, my MA submitted nomination and visa application at the same time back then. Month ago Immigration requested for me to do medical and AFP check which I all submitted 3 weeks ago. Since then haven’t heard anything 

How about you?

My visa nomination was submitted end of Sept and approved on 1st Oct then I applied for the visa. 

My s56 for extra documents (medical and police checks) were requested on 8th Oct.

I had medicals and 1 police check uploaded on 14th Oct and was waiting for my partners AFP check which I uploaded on 8th Nov.

So about 3 weeks as well and I haven’t heard anything further from immigration. 

2 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

I’ve been waiting for middle of June this year, my MA submitted nomination and visa application at the same time back then. Month ago Immigration requested for me to do medical and AFP check which I all submitted 3 weeks ago. Since then haven’t heard anything 

How about you?

29 minutes ago, l4ur3n said:

Hi Milan,

How about you?

29 minutes ago, l4ur3n said:

Hi Milan,

We’ll cross fingers for both of us and for everyone on this forum who waiting for the visa. Hopefully someone will answer on my question, someone with the similar timeline like ours , someone who already get an approval.

Btw, which occupation you are applying for and what state and city?

1 hour ago, Milan SERBIA said:

We’ll cross fingers for both of us and for everyone on this forum who waiting for the visa. Hopefully someone will answer on my question, someone with the similar timeline like ours , someone who already get an approval.

Btw, which occupation you are applying for and what state and city?

I know it seems to vary from days, to weeks to months I think we just have to wait until the day comes. 🙈 

I’m applying for Youth Work in WA, I was on the old 457 before the changes occurred so I am still able to apply for this occupation. 

17 hours ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any clue or idea how long from when Immigration request  medical and AFP check and submission both documents till visa grant ?

Any thoughts or information will be highly appreciated 🙂

thanks 

Hi Milan,

Its the 11th Nov, I submitted all requested documents for Visa 186 DE,

now more than 3 wks and the status still showing FURTHER ASSESSMENT.

Hope for the best to all waiting like me. 

22 hours ago, l4ur3n said:

Hi Milan,

Is there a way to follow up or remind the department after submitting all the documents, for a decision. These days the department correspondences don't have their contacts or email addresses.

10 minutes ago, Bips22 said:

Is there a way to follow up or remind the department after submitting all the documents, for a decision. These days the department correspondences don't have their contacts or email addresses.

Hi Bips

when I uploaded the documents there was a button online to confirm I had submitted all Documents that were requested. 
I don’t think you can phone or follow up as the recommended processing times are 6 - 13 months so it’s just a matter or waiting until the time comes. 

fingers crossed it won’t be much longer 🤞🏻

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Milan SERBIA said:

How about you?

23 hours ago, l4ur3n said:

My visa nomination was submitted end of Sept and approved on 1st Oct then I applied for the visa. 

My s56 for extra documents (medical and police checks) were requested on 8th Oct.

I had medicals and 1 police check uploaded on 14th Oct and was waiting for my partners AFP check which I uploaded on 8th Nov.

So about 3 weeks as well and I haven’t heard anything further from immigration. 

Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline -

State: QLD

Nationality: New Zealand

Stream: 186 Direct Entry

Applicants: 3 (1 primary and 2 secondary)

Nomination Lodged : 16 August 2019

Nomination Approved: 03 September 2019

Visa Application Lodged : 18 October 2019

s56 Request for More Information 25 October 2019

Medicals and additional documents submitted : 7 Nov 2019

Application status : Further Assessment

So, I have been waiting for three weeks as well. Hopefully, we all can get a decision before Christmas. All the best!

• Like 1

It has been a long time for silent reader. 

Received my golden email today.

The wonderful early Christmas gift!

Here is my timeline

State: NSW

Processing Office: NSW PESE

Applicants: 1

Nomination Lodged : 14 Oct. 2019

Nomination Approved: 02 Nov. 2019

s56 Request for medicals : 02 Nov. 2019 | Initial Assessment

Medicals cleared : 7 Nov. 2019 | Further Assessment

Visa granted on 2 Dec. 2019

Hope everyone get your golden email before Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

Hi Guys, 

I was applied 186 TRT with my wife. Just found out they required "Military service documents for my wife" in the upload page, but she doesn’t need to do the Military service back to the country. Only male who need to do the Military service which I was upload them my documents. My concerns is that might be affecting ours pr process time or not?  Has been done the medical exams and status still showing "received" atm. Should we need do anything else or just ignore it and waiting? 🤔

Thanks in advance ☺️

4 hours ago, davelee.au said:

It has been a long time for silent reader. 

Received my golden email today.

The wonderful early Christmas gift!

Here is my timeline

Processing Office: NSW PESE

Applicants: 1

Nomination Lodged : 14 Oct. 2019

Nomination Approved: 02 Nov. 2019

s56 Request for medicals : 02 Nov. 2019 | Initial Assessment

Medicals cleared : 7 Nov. 2019 | Further Assessment

Visa granted on 2 Dec. 2019

Hope everyone get your golden email before Christmas.

Congratulations 

Hope we receive our golden mail soon as we applied visa 21st of February 2019 both nominations and visa application together.

Nomination approved 16 april 2019

1st s56 requested 16 may 2019, submitted on 13 june 

2nd s56 requested on 16 july , submitted on 6th of august.

Nothing heard after that.

Edited by pr where are you ...

43 minutes ago, pr where are you ... said:

Congratulations 

Hope we receive our golden mail soon as we applied visa 21st of February 2019 both nominations and visa application together.

Nomination approved 16 april 2019

1st s56 requested 16 may 2019, submitted on 13 june 

2nd s56 requested on 16 july , submitted on 6th of august.

Nothing heard after that.

Hi, That's really sad & frustrating long wait. All the very best. 

May I please ask what was the first s56 for and what was 2nd s56 for ?

Again Good Luck !!

7 minutes ago, Bips22 said:

Hi, That's really sad & frustrating long wait. All the very best. 

May I please ask what was the first s56 for and what was 2nd s56 for ?

Again Good Luck !!

First s56 was provide evidence of registration or licensing in nominated occupations.

2nd s56 was update ielts which was already provided but don’t know why they requested again. 

Hi all,

quick question. 

My nomination for a TRT 186 was approved on the 12th of November. I completed my medical on the 11th of November which was cleared on the 15th.

I haven’t heard anything since and the status of my application is still showing as received and the last date updated was the 11th of November.

If a CO opened my file on the 11th/12th would they be able to see that my medical was in process? Would they then wait the standard 4 weeks before looking at the file again?

I haven’t had any S56 or anything at this stage.

2 hours ago, RichLee2312 said:

Hi all,

quick question. 

My nomination for a TRT 186 was approved on the 12th of November. I completed my medical on the 11th of November which was cleared on the 15th.

I haven’t heard anything since and the status of my application is still showing as received and the last date updated was the 11th of November.

If a CO opened my file on the 11th/12th would they be able to see that my medical was in process? Would they then wait the standard 4 weeks before looking at the file again?

I haven’t had any S56 or anything at this stage.

I'm no expert but as far as I know, if your visa status is received, they have not opened it at all. So they have only looked at the nomination on its own, not your actual visa application.

ie. They haven't opened it, so regardless of whether your medical did or didn't say it was in progress, nobody was watching so nobody would've seen that status. They will simply open your file at a later date and see that your medical is now complete.

Again, can't say this is definitely correct, just my understanding of it.

• Like 1

Hi guys! 

been a silent reader of this forum! Honestly been reading everyday to make myself feel better about the situation. Got my golden email today & im over the moon. Hang in there, department will finalise most of the applications this month itself! 

Visa: 186 (applied 18th april 2019) 

Further assessment: 27th nov

Approved : today around 5 pm! 

Thanks everyone, hope everyone gets their golden email this week 🤞🏽

• Congratulations 2

52 minutes ago, Kaykay said:

Hi guys! 

been a silent reader of this forum! Honestly been reading everyday to make myself feel better about the situation. Got my golden email today & im over the moon. Hang in there, department will finalise most of the applications this month itself! 

Visa: 186 (applied 18th april 2019) 

Further assessment: 27th nov

Approved : today around 5 pm! 

Thanks everyone, hope everyone gets their golden email this week 🤞🏽

Congratulations Kay Kay

• Like 1

hi could you anyone suggest me that how long does it takes to open my application and  finalise nomination and visa as a cook in nsw , what's the processing time for december , i have applied nomination and visa on 29 august ,its more than three months now still i havenot got anything from DHA.appllication status is still RECEIVED in immi account.i hope they will open my file very soon ?

occupation; cook

applicants; 2

state; NSW

visa and nomination applied on ;29 august 2019

medical and police report for both;october 1 i believe

application status; Received

Edited by samiee