1 hour ago, restaurant.manager said:

Hi, we aren't getting much replys from immi since last few weeks, is it cause of immi department is busy to launch new regional visas? (Which is really a big change in a decade.)

What do you reckon guys?

Interesting, could be! But may just be a coincidence. It'll be interesting to see how the official processing times change in the next update.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Stefmelb said:

My visa was finalised today! Almost 22 months since we applied and just over 8 years since we first moved here. Best of luck to everyone waiting x

Congratulations! Which processing centre? Unbelievable length of time between nomination approval and visa grant!

• Congratulations 1

Hi everyone, our visa was granted on the 13th after 15months wait 🥳 

After 8 years in Australia we are finally permanent residents and can finally start living and planning our lives properly. Thank you for everyone for their support and good luck for those who are still waiting 😊

• Congratulations 7

7 hours ago, Kinnu said:

After 8 years in Australia we are finally permanent residents and can finally start living and planning our lives properly. Thank you for everyone for their support and good luck for those who are still waiting 😊

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling - I'll have a cheeky celebratory drink for you this evening 😉 🥂

On 14/11/2019 at 07:01, Stefmelb said:

My visa was finalised today! Almost 22 months since we applied and just over 8 years since we first moved here. Best of luck to everyone waiting x

Oct 2018 my immigration lawyer told me that my Nomination has been lodged END scheme direct entery and 13 month is start i did not hear from department as well as from my immigration lawyer i am feeling stress now.

18 hours ago, Kinnu said:

Oct 2018 my immigration lawyer told me that my Nomination has been lodged END scheme direct entery and 13 month is start i did not hear from department as well as from my immigration lawyer i am feeling stress now

3 hours ago, Maliks said:

Oct 2018 my immigration lawyer told me that my Nomination has been lodged END scheme direct entery and 13 month is start i did not hear from department as well as from my immigration lawyer i am feeling stress now

Can you contact your lawyer to check the status? Try not to worry as the official time is still 12-19 months, but your lawyer should be able to tell you whether the application status has changed and answer any questions.

Hi guys,

Silent reader for abit. My visa got approved and here's the timeline. All the best to everyone waiting. 

STATE : NSW

Birth country : Singapore

Stream: 186(de) 

Applicants: 2 

Visa & Nomination : 2nd Oct 2019

s56: 10 Oct 2019( wife police check back in sg and proof of English) 

S56 submitted: 18 Oct 2019

Visa granted: 14 November. 

They didn't require medicals from either of us as we both got them done for another visa 6-10 months before, they had all my information, only my wife's was a little bit of an issue. 

• Congratulations 2

15 minutes ago, Potvan said:

Hi guys,

Silent reader for abit. My visa got approved and here's the timeline. All the best to everyone waiting. 

STATE : NSW

Birth country : Singapore

Stream: 186(de) 

Applicants: 2 

Visa & Nomination : 2nd Oct 2019

s56: 10 Oct 2019( wife police check back in sg and proof of English) 

S56 submitted: 18 Oct 2019

Visa granted: 14 November. 

They didn't require medicals from either of us as we both got them done for another visa 6-10 months before, they had all my information, only my wife's was a little bit of an issue. 

Congratulations, that was very quick!! Only took 1 month and 1 week!

On 02/11/2019 at 11:05, Jonnys said:

HI people!

Anyone waiting for 16 months or longer for 457-186 trt 

Or 5 months since Nomination approved?

Applied Nomination and Visa together 29 June 2018

Nomination approved 4 June 2019

Still Further Assessment 

Pretty stressful 

Are you still waiting? Seems like there are a few of us, the department approved the nomination then just forgot about us 😁😥

1 hour ago, Anita12 said:

my nomination was refused today after 20 months.

my only way is aat

i can re lodge 186 in the same company during aat or not?

You can reapply which is honestly better than AAT as AAT takes around 1.5-2years now... but I would speak with MA because it depends why they refused. If it is valid reason, there is no point in AAT and I would try to fix it and apply again. But please speak with professional.

23 hours ago, Swoop said:

Is your status Received, or Further Assessment?

Well, I called my agent and she said that it doesn’t have a status, it’s like we lodged the visa with the nomination and now when I’ve done all of things such as police checks and health examination after the nomination was approved. we just need to wait.