On 02/11/2019 at 11:36, ogiron said:

After 8 years, and 2x 457's in Australia, I finally, got my PR grant yesterday🙂 On a friday afternoon at 17h30, that's what I call great timing! 

Nomination for 457 -> ENS 186 the 20th MAY

Application for 457 -> ENS 186 the 25th MAY.

Nomination Approved on 2 October

S56 on the 5 October (a document i sent was outdated)

Sent an updated document as requested one the 10 Oct

PR granted the 01/11/2019

Developer Web / NSW

Congratulations 🎉

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

On 01/11/2019 at 16:31, Tapas said:

Hello Folks

Happy to report that I got my TRT 186 granted today. It went straight from 'Received' to 'Finalised' status. Timeline & other relevant details below:

No. of Applicants: 2 (me + wife)

Nomination and Visa applied: June 2, 2019

Health Examination results uploaded: July 2, 2019

Additional queries/documents request: October 16, 2019

Response to additional queries/documents submitted: October 24, 2019

Visa grant date: November 1, 2019

Glad to join the coveted PR club. For everyone else who is waiting - don't worry your turn is just around the corner. All the best!

Congratulations 🎉

• Like 2

Received Golden email today.

State : WA

Stream : 457 - 186 TRT 

Applicant : 3

Nomination/visa applied  : 14/05/2019

s56 request : 02/10/2019

Documents Submitted : 16/10/2019

Nomination Approved : 02/10/2019

Visa Granted Date : 04/11/2019

• Congratulations 5

Hi Guys

Need one piece of info please. The nomination approval letter received by my employer has following clause:

Period of approval
This nomination approval ceases on the earliest of the following:
● the day on which Immigration receives notification, in writing, of the withdrawal of the
nomination by the sponsoring entity;
● 6 months after the day on which the nomination is approved

What exactly does this mean? Does this mean that within 6 months (or earlier); my employer can nominate another employee without seeking nomination approval again? And if say they go ahead and nominate someone after 12 months; another nomination would be required to be filed?

Another Q: The letter also states that:

It is also important that you notify this office in writing as soon as possible, if:
● you no longer wish to employ the person you have nominated;
● there is any variation in the details of the nomination; or
● the business can no longer provide the employment offered in the nomination.

How exactly is this rule feasible? If say I leave the firm after 1 year or 3 years; employer shall need to inform Immigration about it? Or is this clause only applicable if the separation process is initiated by the employer (and not the employee)?

13 hours ago, Tapas said:

Hi Guys

Need one piece of info please. The nomination approval letter received by my employer has following clause:

What exactly does this mean? Does this mean that within 6 months (or earlier); my employer can nominate another employee without seeking nomination approval again? And if say they go ahead and nominate someone after 12 months; another nomination would be required to be filed?

Another Q: The letter also states that:

How exactly is this rule feasible? If say I leave the firm after 1 year or 3 years; employer shall need to inform Immigration about it? Or is this clause only applicable if the separation process is initiated by the employer (and not the employee)?

Hi Tapas,

Nominations are valid for 6 months > meaning that the employee being nominated must have their application in within 6 months (as you already applied doesn't really apply in your case)

In regards to the second question, the employer must notify the department if no longer offering position as in some cases circumstances change - eg business can no longer offer employment etc.  Also business makes a declaration as does the employee being nominated that they will remain in position for 2 years.  I guess if anything changes the department wants to be notified as technically the visa was granted on this criteria.

Nothing to worry about really, you should consult with migration agent on the same.

15 hours ago, Markmjq said:

Received Golden email today.

State : WA

Stream : 457 - 186 TRT 

Applicant : 3

Nomination/visa applied  : 14/05/2019

s56 request : 02/10/2019

Documents Submitted : 16/10/2019

Nomination Approved : 02/10/2019

Visa Granted Date : 04/11/2019

Congratulations!

2 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Tapas,

Nominations are valid for 6 months > meaning that the employee being nominated must have their application in within 6 months (as you already applied doesn't really apply in your case)

In regards to the second question, the employer must notify the department if no longer offering position as in some cases circumstances change - eg business can no longer offer employment etc.  Also business makes a declaration as does the employee being nominated that they will remain in position for 2 years.  I guess if anything changes the department wants to be notified as technically the visa was granted on this criteria.

Nothing to worry about really, you should consult with migration agent on the same.

Second point is totally wrong , They have to inform the government before the visa approval because visa is getting approved on the basis of your nomination. Once visa approved employer doesn’t have to inform it’s not a condition any more just for your information 

Nomination approved yesterday for me.  AFP request now.  This is annoying as I'd asked my lawyers several times if I needed AFP clearance, and they said no!  Still, I'm very happy that the nomination has been approved.  Hopefully not too long to go after AFP document arrives.

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

On 05/11/2019 at 14:46, Jerita said:

Second point is totally wrong , They have to inform the government before the visa approval because visa is getting approved on the basis of your nomination. Once visa approved employer doesn’t have to inform it’s not a condition any more just for your information 

Sorry - How do you know if I am totally wrong? 

We have a migration agency working with our company as we sponsor a lot of people.

Part of the nomination application requires a ENS Declaration from the employer - stating that "Will provide full-time employment for the visa applicant for at least two years"

If there is any changes in the circumstances then it is rightful and should be necessary that the employer notify the department.  

Especially in the case where a nomination is successful and perhaps the application is still pending and the employer is no longer able to offer the position to the applicant - then obviously it is important for the employer to notify the department.

So finally guys after waiting for 21 months i have to withdraw my PR 186 application due to refusal of business sponsorship. Will now be going for 190 Visa as i have no other options left. 

i wish all the very best to people at POMSINOZ.

🙏🏻GOODLUCK🙏🏻

• Sad 2

Just now, Milan SERBIA said:

What was the reason for refusal bro?

pls share with us who is still waiting 

Thsnks 

Bro actually immi have refused my employer business sponsorship for 2 years because He has sponsored more employees than his income i felt cheated i worked hard for him for 4 years and today this is the outcome😔

40 minutes ago, Rakhush said:

So finally guys after waiting for 21 months i have to withdraw my PR 186 application due to refusal of business sponsorship. Will now be going for 190 Visa as i have no other options left. 

🙏🏻GOODLUCK🙏🏻

Sorry to hear that Rakhush.  Best of luck with the 190 visa going forward.

11 hours ago, Rakhush said:

🙏🏻GOODLUCK🙏🏻

So Sorry to hear. Don't loose heart, go for 190. All the best for your future endeavours.

59 minutes ago, Maria Carolina said:

Very quiet! 

The 28 days of my s56 request for medicals finished on Monday and nothing yet! 😞

Hi Maria, what processing centre was on your nomination approval please?

Looks like you are similar timeline to me, 186DE, nomination approved same week as you but haven't heard anything since ☹️

I'm NSW PESE.

1 minute ago, Maria Carolina said:

Hey,

its NSW Pse as well. 

Thanks! It's nice to know it's not just me. 

Seemed like all the August nomination approvals on here went to visa decision in September & October, I thought I must be the only one left!

34 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Thanks! It's nice to know it's not just me. 

Seemed like all the August nomination approvals on here went to visa decision in September & October, I thought I must be the only one left!

Omg I feel the same!! I have been checking every single day waiting for the decision..
Fingers crossed our time is coming! Please let me know if you hear anything from immi. 

• Like 1