How long does a decision ready case take to have a case officer assigned? Does it take longer for DE than TRT even if it is an accredited employer ?

I used a migration agent so imported my application to view progress.

My application on Immiaccount is still noted as "received". 186 DE. 

Time line  -  application filed Aug 8 2019, Medicals done on Aug 10 and cleared per immi account. Nomination approved Aug 22, 2019 (accredited employer, occupation  - External auditor).

My MA said approval is imminent but don't see anything on the account.  

42 minutes ago, Dian said:

How long does a decision ready case take to have a case officer assigned? Does it take longer for DE than TRT even if it is an accredited employer ?

I used a migration agent so imported my application to view progress.

My application on Immiaccount is still noted as "received". 186 DE. 

Time line  -  application filed Aug 8 2019, Medicals done on Aug 10 and cleared per immi account. Nomination approved Aug 22, 2019 (accredited employer, occupation  - External auditor).

My MA said approval is imminent but don't see anything on the account.  

@Dian Unfortunately, this is like asking "how long is a piece of string" - no one can answer this accurately. 

Some cases (if the CO does not request anything else) have amazing turn around time (complete within 1-3 months), others, as you'll notice from here can take upwards of 2+ years.
- Everything is case and CO dependent. 

If you wanting figures, your best bet is to use the current processing times, however, they are not always (rarely) accurate. 

My suggestion, would be to hold on and try not obsess about it (easier said than done, I know). 

@Hex  any chance if you can help with this.

On 1st s56 co asked me for form 80 and afp

Which i submitted as soon as co  asked. 

Now on second s56 co asked me for character deceleration request. Is that mean co already got my character assessment and just want my statutory declaration? And why my status showing further  assessment action required? Just curious 

thanks heaps 🙏

Just put in an application for a 186 DE through an agent. I can see from the immi site that for DE it shows 75% within 18 months. Am I right in thinking from a skim through a few pages here that there is a possibility it could be much quicker (or longer)? I'm on a 457 for the past 18 months on a different occupation. A skill closer to my actual experience was added to the medium term list since my original 457 application so we've submitted an application with that occupation

6 hours ago, Hex said:

@Dian Unfortunately, this is like asking "how long is a piece of string" - no one can answer this accurately. 

Some cases (if the CO does not request anything else) have amazing turn around time (complete within 1-3 months), others, as you'll notice from here can take upwards of 2+ years.
- Everything is case and CO dependent. 

If you wanting figures, your best bet is to use the current processing times, however, they are not always (rarely) accurate. 

My suggestion, would be to hold on and try not obsess about it (easier said than done, I know). 

Thank Hex. I just got a call from my MA that my visa has been granted!! I received the golden email shortly after. Thanks to everyone who responded and for those who are still waiting, hang in there!

• Congratulations 2

28 minutes ago, Dian said:

Thank Hex. I just got a call from my MA that my visa has been granted!! I received the golden email shortly after. Thanks to everyone who responded and for those who are still waiting, hang in there!

Congratulations Dian, what processing centre was it?

7 minutes ago, Yuting said:

Hey, 

just have a question if anyone had experience for 186DE nomination refused and reapply 186TRT got their visa? 

Thanks 

I didn't personally but I think it is same like when they refuse 186TRT nomination and you apply again (my case, applying again after nomination refusal). It really depends why they refuse it

13 minutes ago, mes said:

I didn't personally but I think it is same like when they refuse 186TRT nomination and you apply again (my case, applying again after nomination refusal). It really depends why they refuse it

Thank for you reply. So have you got your second nomination approved or you still waiting for it? 

4 hours ago, Yuting said:

Thank for you reply. So have you got your second nomination approved or you still waiting for it? 

I am still waiting but I am sure you can apply again. They may refuse again, who knows but 2 MA confirmed me you can send new nomination after refusal.

6 hours ago, Yuting said:

Hey, 

just have a question if anyone had experience for 186DE nomination refused and reapply 186TRT got their visa? 

Thanks 

Yes i my 186DE nomination was refused than I applied 186trt my nomination is approved.

CO asked s56 2nd time. Now just waiting for Visa hopefully will get golden email soon. 🤞 

Edited by Mang

1 hour ago, Mang said:

Yes i my 186DE nomination was refused than I applied 186trt my nomination is approved.

CO asked s56 2nd time. Now just waiting for Visa hopefully will get golden email soon. 🤞 

Once the nomination passed than visa is easy’s part I think.  How long it takes you to get the new nomination approved?  i was waiting nearly 20 months for my DE nomination.  

52 minutes ago, restaurant.manager said:

Hi,

My MA lodge my nomination yesterday, he didn't lodge the visa yet.

I can't import this in my immi account, it shows the error message that "This type of application is not available for import".

Please guide me. how can i check the status?

You cannot import a Nomination application because it is your employer's application, not yours. For the same reason, you cannot check the status. 

Edited by Nemesis

22 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

Hi,

My MA lodge my nomination yesterday, he didn't lodge the visa yet.

I can't import this in my immi account, it shows the error message that "This type of application is not available for import".

Please guide me. how can i check the status?

20191018_125356.jpg

Hey, immigration refused your first nomination as company can’t afford you for next two years was your company in loss?