On 26/09/2019 at 17:24, lulumanda said:

Oh my god!after I post this morning,my nomination &visa has been granted just now!!both at the same time!i wanna cry 😂 Thank you Chowder,My MA and I have made complaint to immigration few months ago,but got no news,I hope you and everyone in this forum good luck! hold on!visa will come soon!

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! 

On 13/10/2019 at 10:49, Jai said:

Jai

Hey Guieds ! 😃 Today I am on Moon My PR   granted 13 October 186  Trt, I was following this forum long time and reading all comments , Today I thought I should share some good news I had long journey 11 years to approved PR finally today Is my day all the best and good everyone 👏🏻

Wow!!! I thought our 8 years was long... 11 years!! I’m sure you will be celebrating tonight!! Congrats guys and super well done!! 

• Like 2

Hi guys

Got the golden email today.  So grateful for the support on this forum.  Good luck to those still waiting.

State: QLD
Birth Country: HR
Stream: ENS DE

Number of applicants: 4
ENS 186 
Nomination applied:  5 Aug 2019 
Visa Application submitted: 4 Sep 2019

Nomination Approved: 29 Aug 2019

More info requested: 14 Sep 2019 and supplied 18 Sep 2019

Application Approved: 14 Oct 2019

• Congratulations 7

32 minutes ago, 9JD said:

Hi guys

Got the golden email today.  So grateful for the support on this forum.  Good luck to those still waiting.

Birth Country: HR
Stream: ENS DE

ENS 186 
Nomination applied:  5 Aug 2019 
Visa Application submitted: 4 Sep 2019

Nomination Approved: 29 Aug 2019

More info requested: 14 Sep 2019 and supplied 18 Sep 2019

Application Approved: 14 Oct 2019

Massive congratulations!!! Welcome to the land of milk and honey!!! 

• Like 1

Hello All,

My PR has been granted today below is the timeline : 

Visa and Nomination applied: 23rd Aug 2019

Medical Done: 3rd Sep 2019

Immigration asked for an additional document on 03rd Oct 2019, HR provided document very next day (04th Oct 2019,)

PR Grant Date: 14th Oct 2019

Sponsor: Accredited Sponsor 

Thanks All for the support.

• Congratulations 7

5 hours ago, xushuang923 said:

Hi Jai,what additional docs  did they ask for nomination ? Thank you in advance.

I have no idea because my employer is deal straight away with migration agent, our migration agent is Aussie and he is friend of my employer, I have no Idea since my 457 Visa to PR what they provide I never asked, He submitted his document and I submitted mine😑

9 hours ago, Jai said:

I have no idea because my employer is deal straight away with migration agent, our migration agent is Aussie and he is friend of my employer, I have no Idea since my 457 Visa to PR what they provide I never asked, He submitted his document and I submitted mine😑

@Jai In this case, it's likely that it was a document or documents related to your nomination (company documents).
- As if it was documents related to you they would have likely asked you to produce what was required. 

15 hours ago, MerryPumpkin said:

Hi guys,

After your ENS visa was approved would you know if your child will be entitled to a child care subsidy, my partner wants to work full time as well. Any insights will be appreciated.

@MerryPumpkin Yes. Once you get PR, you are eligible for CCS (Child Care Subsidy). We applied for it immediately and got some back pay from the government (which was a nice addition). 

- The amount you allotted is all income dependent now (there's a sliding scale - topping at ±$350k p/a from memory).  

A friend of mine was able to get CCS before their PR was granted, however, I still don't know how as I tried and was told it's not possible (I saw my friends payments, so it was official - just not sure how).

My suggestion; wait till you receive the grant then apply (you can do this online) immediately. The system works really well! Good luck!

8 hours ago, Mohammed said:

I have 4 years of experience I want to apply 186 visa Direct entry with the same employer. After visa grant it is compulsory to work for an employer for another 2 years or no need? 

Thank you for your response in advance. 

@Mohammad This has been answered numerous times in this thread - you'd need to go back a few pages though, so i'll summarize for you; 

- No, you don't need to (by law) stay with your employee once the visa is granted however; 
- If you leave the employer and they feel you shouldn't have or haven't "served your time", they could open a case with the immigration department, stating that you never had any intentions on staying on after visa approval. 
- If they can justify that and generate a case, you could have your visa overturned and cancelled (I've only heard of one such case).

My suggestion:

- The employer has gone through the effort to sponsor you and get you into the country, spend the extra time and honor your deal.

If you have to leave them discuss things with your employer and ensure you leave on good terms - this is always the best approach anyway. 

15 hours ago, Jai said:

Yes

Yes the 28 days’ time lime works after S56 request.

I received my grant yesterday and my time line is below.

Visa – 186DE

Visa and nomination applied – 06th Sep 19

Nomination approved – 10th Sep 19

S56 requested medical & partner English – 14th Sep 19

Documents submitted on 24th Sep 19.

Visa Granted on 14th October 19.

All the best for those waiting for the Grant and thanks to this forum.

• Congratulations 5

30 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Mohammad This has been answered numerous times in this thread - you'd need to go back a few pages though, so i'll summarize for you; 

- No, you don't need to (by law) stay with your employee once the visa is granted however; 
- If you leave the employer and they feel you shouldn't have or haven't "served your time", they could open a case with the immigration department, stating that you never had any intentions on staying on after visa approval. 
- If they can justify that and generate a case, you could have your visa overturned and cancelled (I've only heard of one such case).

My suggestion:

- The employer has gone through the effort to sponsor you and get you into the country, spend the extra time and honor your deal.

If you have to leave them discuss things with your employer and ensure you leave on good terms - this is always the best approach anyway. 

Thank you Hex

Hi Guys

I Got My PR Yesterday  Thanks for this forum and thanks for all guys to be a part of my journey 

Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Request for my Partner Ilets  : 12 SEPT 19

WE SUBMITTED ON 19TH SEPT 19

Last Update shows : 19 SEPT  2019 
IMMI Status: Finalized 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5

1 hour ago, Swoop said:

Oh, you mean is it my current employer? Yes, I already work at the sponsoring employer. About 2 months since nomination was approved and no news.

For 186 visa DE required 3 years of full time experience, I mean you applied for the same employer were you had work 3 years before. 

27 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

For 186 visa DE required 3 years of full time experience, I mean you applied for the same employer were you had work 3 years before. 

@Mohammad A reminder that the 3 year full time experience has not always been the case. Depending on when the 457 was granted and the PR applied for - they may be able to skip this requirements, meaning they could apply for DE at any stage of the process (I was in a similar situation as I was running 2 visa's at the same time). 

On 13/10/2019 at 10:45, Saugat said:

Thanks for your response brother.  I have a 457 visa  which is still active and allows multiple travel . So do i still need bringing  visa B? 

Hi @Saugat, I am also on 457 Visa valid until January 2021. We went overseas last week due to death in the family and we're now back in Sydney. 

No issues with travel as your Work Visa is still Valid. 🙂