6 minutes ago, dejuvu said:

Our ENS 186 visa is granted today!!!

I was in shocked when my hubby told me when I got back from work. I was in a daze!! Can’t believe that we are permanent residents after 8 long years in Australia! 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺 it is a surreal moment for our family!

Our time line is as follows:-

ENS 186 ( labour agreement )

Nomination & Visa application: 4 Sept 2019

Medical check up:- 23 Sept 2019

Direct Grant:- 11 October 2019

I wish everyone who is waiting for your visa do hang in there!! Many thanks to our amazing migration lawyer too!!

Congratulations!! Celebration this evening then!!

• Congratulations 2

Hi guys

Just a quick question.  If your medicals have been cleared on your 186 DE application, but you did it before they asked for it just to have the application as decision ready as possible, is it possible that they will expire, and therefore you need to do them again, if they don't reach a decision within the time that the medicals are valid for?  (i.e. done medicals in June 2019 and submitted all but then medicals expire in June 2020, however decision hasn't been reached by DHA yet by June 2020 so do we have to do them again in June 2020).  I hope my question makes sense!   Thx.

On 09/10/2019 at 20:45, Kinnu said:

Yes, we are aware of that. Baby goes under the parents visa and in our case bridging visa, that wasn’t my question. When the child is born in Australia and is under six months old the baby needs health exam ‘on papers’ meaning a letter from GP. We have provided that already as per their request months ago. When the baby is over six month he/she needs health exam in Bupa. We went to Bupa on the appointment we made and they told us that they cannot do the health examinations as immigration still shows the exam needed is ‘on papers’ which is incorrect. 

MA contacted immigration and they send new s56 for health examination where it says 'no health examinations required’ but the status still remains as actions required and flag is there meaning they are waiting a response to the s56, but we can’t provide that as Bupa is unable to do so. MA said she has never seen this before and contacted immigration again. So we are stuck in between them waiting response to s56 and Bupa saying there is nothing they can do without the correct request and our MA saying she doesn’t know what is going on. 

In short, baby received s56 for health checks, we made appointment and once arrived there they told us they cannot proceed as the request is for a baby under six months and our baby is just past six month. MA requested immigration to fix that and the following day they send another s56 for health examination with line ‘no health examinations required’ and status on immi account still saying actions required.

hopefully this clears the situation a bit more?

Just thought to send an update if anyone is/will be in the same situation. It took two case officers and three s56 request for the medicals for our baby until Bupa was able to proceed with them.... Not sure what they are doing over there but doesn’t seem professional at all. Now the waiting game is on again. Let’s see if we receive yet another s56 or if this would be it 🙄🤞🏻

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dejuvu said:

Our ENS 186 visa is granted today!!!

I was in shocked when my hubby told me when I got back from work. I was in a daze!! Can’t believe that we are permanent residents after 8 long years in Australia! 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺 it is a surreal moment for our family!

Our time line is as follows:-

ENS 186 ( labour agreement )

Nomination & Visa application: 4 Sept 2019

Medical check up:- 23 Sept 2019

Direct Grant:- 11 October 2019

I wish everyone who is waiting for your visa do hang in there!! Many thanks to our amazing migration lawyer too!!

Wow that was quick, congrats. I'm sure you guys have a heavy head this morning

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 9JD said:

Hi guys

Just a quick question.  If your medicals have been cleared on your 186 DE application, but you did it before they asked for it just to have the application as decision ready as possible, is it possible that they will expire, and therefore you need to do them again, if they don't reach a decision within the time that the medicals are valid for?  (i.e. done medicals in June 2019 and submitted all but then medicals expire in June 2020, however decision hasn't been reached by DHA yet by June 2020 so do we have to do them again in June 2020).  I hope my question makes sense!   Thx.

We did our medicals before being asked for them to ensure a 'decision ready' application, having said that before they got cleared we were in fact requested that we carry them out.

But yes, in answer to your question - medicals have a validity of just 12 months, therefore if your visa decision hasn't been reached by the time your medicals expire you will need to have your medicals re-done. 

On 10/10/2019 at 20:49, Jerita said:

Be aware if your file opens Immi might come and have interview with you . You should call immigration and try to get something. Your agent should take some action , it’s too long for file to not open . After rule change things have been but critical . What was the revenue of you restaurant, try to look into withdraw the file and reapply again 

immi already came to my restaurant. i was working that day so talked to them for about an hour. they came 6 months ago... still no response.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Anita12 said:

immi already came to my restaurant. i was working that day so talked to them for about an hour. they came 6 months ago... still no response.

What did they ask ???? Because they are going to all the places where person was sponsored by restaurant 

Hi guys i still have 457 visa until 2020 September.  My bridging visa A is not active yet.  I had applied  for 186 trt  seven months  before but i Haven't heard anything  from immi yet.  I want to travel overseas because  my dad is a cancer  patient an is in his last days.  Should  i be physically onshore for CO to look at my file ? Can i travel with my condition? 

9 hours ago, Saugat said:

Hi guys i still have 457 visa until 2020 September.  My bridging visa A is not active yet.  I had applied  for 186 trt  seven months  before but i Haven't heard anything  from immi yet.  I want to travel overseas because  my dad is a cancer  patient an is in his last days.  Should  i be physically onshore for CO to look at my file ? Can i travel with my condition? 

Yes you can travel Brother, you just have to apply for another visa which you can ask from your Agent . Please do your duties first , it won’t affect your application 

1 hour ago, Jerita said:

Yes you can travel Brother, you just have to apply for another visa which you can ask from your Agent . Please do your duties first , it won’t affect your application 

Thanks for your response brother.  I have a 457 visa  which is still active and allows multiple travel . So do i still need bringing  visa B? 

Jai

Hey Guieds ! 😃 Today I am on Moon My PR   granted 13 October 186  Trt, I was following this forum long time and reading all comments , Today I thought I should share some good news I had long journey 11 years to approved PR finally today Is my day all the best and good everyone 👏🏻

• Congratulations 8

5 hours ago, Jai said:

Jai

Hey Guieds ! 😃 Today I am on Moon My PR   granted 13 October 186  Trt, I was following this forum long time and reading all comments , Today I thought I should share some good news I had long journey 11 years to approved PR finally today Is my day all the best and good everyone 👏🏻

Many many Congratulations.

can you please share your timeline and occupation?? 

22 hours ago, Saugat said:

Thanks for your response brother.  I have a 457 visa  which is still active and allows multiple travel . So do i still need bringing  visa B? 

Hi Saugat, I'm in the exact same situation as you.  457 valid until Sept 2020, currently awaiting decision on TRT 186 application.  I want to travel home for christmas this year.  I called Dept of Immi last week, and also my MA.  They both confirmed that my 457 is currently the visa I'm on.  Your Bridging A visa does not become active until your 457 expires, assuming that your 186 application hasn't been decided by this point.

The current travel conditions of your 457 are still valid.  You can leave and enter Australia as much as you like.  disclaimer: I'm not an MA, you are best double checking with Dept of Immi or your MA before travelling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, l33tshane said:

Hi Saugat, I'm in the exact same situation as you.  457 valid until Sept 2020, currently awaiting decision on TRT 186 application.  I want to travel home for christmas this year.  I called Dept of Immi last week, and also my MA.  They both confirmed that my 457 is currently the visa I'm on.  Your Bridging A visa does not become active until your 457 expires, assuming that your 186 application hasn't been decided by this point.

The current travel conditions of your 457 are still valid.  You can leave and enter Australia as much as you like.  disclaimer: I'm not an MA, you are best double checking with Dept of Immi or your MA before travelling.

Hi Shane

I confirmed  with my MA yesterday.  She said the same thing.  A big sigh of relief for me at this point . Thanks for your reply  . Have a good time with your family on Christmas. 

Anyone help please 

as i am bit anxious 😟 

immigration called at work and want to speak with manager but one of the worker said manager will be available on Wednesday.

my question is

what they usually ask?

and do they ring back as per time given or whenever they gonna be ready?

and how long they can take to decide?

thanks heap in advance 

18 hours ago, Jai said:

As a cook 186 Trt applied 1 may 2019 , documents requested for both applicant employer and my visa on 13 September submitted on 10 October and visa granted 13 October 

Congrats.

What is approval timeframe after S56 request? is that 28 days duration trend is still ongoing?

1 hour ago, Mang said:

Anyone help please 

as i am bit anxious 😟 

immigration called at work and want to speak with manager but one of the worker said manager will be available on Wednesday.

my question is

what they usually ask?

thanks heap in advance 

@Mang This is a real tough question to answer, as all CO's are different. 

1. They ask a range of questions (not from a script) but typically: Your role / pay / length of work. There have been a few posts in the past that have added to this list, you'd need to search for them I'm afraid as the list varies. 

2. They call back when they are ready. 

3. If only we knew the answer to this question. No one can answer this. Can take 1 day and go up to 2 years 🙂 (it's dependent on too many factors to know). 

If you don't lie you'll have nothing to get caught out about and have nothing to worry about. Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

On 13/10/2019 at 10:45, Saugat said:

My Apologies!!!! You don’t need to apply for any VISA your current visa can be used to travel  but check with your agent before you travel.  There shouldn’t be any issue as long as it’s an emergency 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mang said:

Anyone help please 

as i am bit anxious 😟 

my question is

what they usually ask?

thanks heap in advance 

Hi, Meng

You received phone call from CO to interview after nomination approval ? 

2 hours ago, Jerita said:

My Apologies!!!! You don’t need to apply for any VISA your current visa can be used to travel  but check with your agent before you travel.  There shouldn’t be any issue as long as it’s an emergency 

@Jerita Sorry mate, but when in doubt - please don't give incorrect advise. 

If you're on a valid 457 visa - travelling in and out of AUS is fine, with no limitations (outside of the obvious) - there is nothing about emergencies etc. 
- Don't mean to pick on you, just feel if you're not sure rather don't comment - might cause unnecessary confusion. 

• Haha 1