Hi Guys

hope all are doing well

Finally it is our turn,we got our golden email today and the whole process took almost 20 months 

i also had the request for my new born’s medicals when she turned 6 months and we did that on the 18th of September and the PR got approved today 

this form has been a great support ,I applied for my or in May 2018 and the nomination was approved in May 2019 

so yeah long time but I am sure all your hard work will pay off shortly 

Thanks

• Congratulations 10

Just now, Kinnu said:

Yes. Still waiting.

As you are not PR your child does not have an Australian Status - your child will be considered a temporary resident I believe and must therefore meet the health requirements for your PR application.    I couldn't see anything on the immigration website saying that a child didn't need one (but didn't look too closely).  If you have already submitted the medical - perhaps your agent can contact them on your behalf (as they will be your nominated contact person).

1 hour ago, ali said:

As you are not PR your child does not have an Australian Status - your child will be considered a temporary resident I believe and must therefore meet the health requirements for your PR application.    I couldn't see anything on the immigration website saying that a child didn't need one (but didn't look too closely).  If you have already submitted the medical - perhaps your agent can contact them on your behalf (as they will be your nominated contact person).

Yes, we are aware of that. Baby goes under the parents visa and in our case bridging visa, that wasn’t my question. When the child is born in Australia and is under six months old the baby needs health exam ‘on papers’ meaning a letter from GP. We have provided that already as per their request months ago. When the baby is over six month he/she needs health exam in Bupa. We went to Bupa on the appointment we made and they told us that they cannot do the health examinations as immigration still shows the exam needed is ‘on papers’ which is incorrect. 

MA contacted immigration and they send new s56 for health examination where it says 'no health examinations required’ but the status still remains as actions required and flag is there meaning they are waiting a response to the s56, but we can’t provide that as Bupa is unable to do so. MA said she has never seen this before and contacted immigration again. So we are stuck in between them waiting response to s56 and Bupa saying there is nothing they can do without the correct request and our MA saying she doesn’t know what is going on. 

In short, baby received s56 for health checks, we made appointment and once arrived there they told us they cannot proceed as the request is for a baby under six months and our baby is just past six month. MA requested immigration to fix that and the following day they send another s56 for health examination with line ‘no health examinations required’ and status on immi account still saying actions required.

hopefully this clears the situation a bit more?

52 minutes ago, Kinnu said:

Yes, we are aware of that. Baby goes under the parents visa and in our case bridging visa, that wasn’t my question. When the child is born in Australia and is under six months old the baby needs health exam ‘on papers’ meaning a letter from GP. We have provided that already as per their request months ago. When the baby is over six month he/she needs health exam in Bupa. We went to Bupa on the appointment we made and they told us that they cannot do the health examinations as immigration still shows the exam needed is ‘on papers’ which is incorrect. 

MA contacted immigration and they send new s56 for health examination where it says 'no health examinations required’ but the status still remains as actions required and flag is there meaning they are waiting a response to the s56, but we can’t provide that as Bupa is unable to do so. MA said she has never seen this before and contacted immigration again. So we are stuck in between them waiting response to s56 and Bupa saying there is nothing they can do without the correct request and our MA saying she doesn’t know what is going on. 

In short, baby received s56 for health checks, we made appointment and once arrived there they told us they cannot proceed as the request is for a baby under six months and our baby is just past six month. MA requested immigration to fix that and the following day they send another s56 for health examination with line ‘no health examinations required’ and status on immi account still saying actions required.

hopefully this clears the situation a bit more?

Could you try tech support of Immi account? It seems more of tech issue.

• Haha 1

Hi Everyone silent reader here, Happy to say that I received my golden email this morning. I am over the moon. i wish you all this emotion will come soon!!

position: CHEF 186 DE

applied May 2019 both nomination and visa

nomination & visa granted today 

• Congratulations 12

On 07/10/2019 at 18:40, Mang said:

Can anyone please help me out as i am bit worried. 4 year ago i was charged with dangerous driving causing serious injury. And got 200hr of community work and lost my license for 18months. And it shows on my afp. Can this affect on my visa. I mean it was an accident not an intentional crime. Just worried. Thanks heaps in advance. 

it should not impact, as far as you are not hiding anything, all is well.

Hello All,

like everyone else, I am also the one of the frequent silent reader who is desperately looking to get 186 sponsored visa and waiting for result.

below is my time line and experience so far. though would be helpful update the timelines.

Birth Country: HR

Aplicants: 3

Stream: 482 TSS to 186 ENS Direct Entry

Nomination and Visa logged: 27/09/2019

Nomination: approved 03/10/2019

Medicals : 04/10/2019 (without requesting by DHA)

Clinic submitted health assessment: 09/10/2019 (Status showing Health clearance provided - no action required)

Immi status: Waiting for my result.

1 hour ago, SJI said:

Hello All,

like everyone else, I am also the one of the frequent silent reader who is desperately looking to get 186 sponsored visa and waiting for result.

below is my time line and experience so far. though would be helpful update the timelines.

Clinic submitted health assessment: 09/10/2019 (Status showing Health clearance provided - no action required)

your nomination approved in a week,so lucky i have applied 29 august still havenot got anything but status only received

11 hours ago, Hannah-peters@live.co.uk said:

Hi all,

Long time silent reader here, but I got my residency this week!

Applied for 186 DE as a Management Accountant.

Nomination and Visa applied 9th September 2019. I also had to request at WHV 6 month extenstion at the same time as I within 2 weeks I would have been with my employer for 6 months.

Health examinations completed 17th September (completed without a request from my CO, just off the back of what my MA said)!

Nomination Approved and Visa finalised 5th October 2019 (Saturday of the NSW Public Holiday weekend!!)

SO happy! Be patient guys, your time will come!

Super lightning speed! Congratulations!

5 hours ago, Anita12 said:

its a restaurant

Be aware if your file opens Immi might come and have interview with you . You should call immigration and try to get something. Your agent should take some action , it’s too long for file to not open . After rule change things have been but critical . What was the revenue of you restaurant, try to look into withdraw the file and reapply again 

• Like 1

Hi all,

I'm wanting to go home to the UK for 3 weeks over Christmas to visit family.  My 186 TRT application was submitted on 04/07/19, it's current status is 'received'.

My MA sent through the bridging type A notification shortly after.  The status for this was 'inactive' when I received it.  I'm not sure if this is still 'inactive'.  My original 457 visa is valid until Sept 2020.

I've read online about a bridging visa type B which would allow me to go home.  Other websites/forums seem to indicate that this is a pretty standard thing to process.  However, I read this thread nearly every day, and I seem to remember people being advised not to try to get a bridging visa type B due to the complications with the 457 application it can cause.

Any advice relating to experience with this bridging visa would be helpful.  I asked my MA a week ago regarding this and I am yet to receive a response!

Thanks in advance.  Big thanks to @Hex and the rest of the regular posters who help people with their visa issues on here.  It's a massive help to have all of you here.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, l33tshane said:

Hi all,

I'm wanting to go home to the UK for 3 weeks over Christmas to visit family.  My 186 TRT application was submitted on 04/07/19, it's current status is 'received'.

My MA sent through the bridging type A notification shortly after.  The status for this was 'inactive' when I received it.  I'm not sure if this is still 'inactive'.  My original 457 visa is valid until Sept 2020.

I've read online about a bridging visa type B which would allow me to go home.  Other websites/forums seem to indicate that this is a pretty standard thing to process.  However, I read this thread nearly every day, and I seem to remember people being advised not to try to get a bridging visa type B due to the complications with the 457 application it can cause.

Any advice relating to experience with this bridging visa would be helpful.  I asked my MA a week ago regarding this and I am yet to receive a response!

Thanks in advance.  Big thanks to @Hex and the rest of the regular posters who help people with their visa issues on here.  It's a massive help to have all of you here.

You hold 457 visa which is valid until Sept 2020. That 457 visa is your current visa and you must continue to abide by the conditions of that visa. If, by Sept 2020, your PR has not been granted your bridging visa will become active so that you can continue to live and work in Australia. 

1 hour ago, bsuman said:

You hold 457 visa which is valid until Sept 2020. That 457 visa is your current visa and you must continue to abide by the conditions of that visa. If, by Sept 2020, your PR has not been granted your bridging visa will become active so that you can continue to live and work in Australia. 

thanks for that.  my MA actually got back to me and confirmed this after my post.  unfortunately my flights have now gone up $400 in the 5 days since I emailed him my query!  oh well, still glad I can go home 🙂

• Haha 1

We'll be at 21 months of waiting next week, over 12 months since our nomination was approved. They've made multiple S56 requests. 

Our agent submitted a letter Sept 26 on behalf of my husband's company seeking resolution. Crickets.

Anyone else waiting this long? 

1 hour ago, Stefmelb said:

We'll be at 21 months of waiting next week, over 12 months since our nomination was approved. They've made multiple S56 requests. 

Our agent submitted a letter Sept 26 on behalf of my husband's company seeking resolution. Crickets.

Anyone else waiting this long? 

I applied nomination and visa together in Aug 2018. haven’t approved nomination yet. Any one same as me?

Our ENS 186 visa is granted today!!!

I was in shocked when my hubby told me when I got back from work. I was in a daze!! Can’t believe that we are permanent residents after 8 long years in Australia! 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺 it is a surreal moment for our family!

Our time line is as follows:-

ENS 186 ( labour agreement )

Nomination & Visa application: 4 Sept 2019

Medical check up:- 23 Sept 2019

Direct Grant:- 11 October 2019

I wish everyone who is waiting for your visa do hang in there!! Many thanks to our amazing migration lawyer too!!

• Congratulations 3

On 10/10/2019 at 14:24, SJI said:

Hello All,

Your dates are identical to ours (only we don't know if the nomination has been approved).. will be interesting to see how our dates pan out.