1 minute ago, Jerita said:

I have all documents submitted even Medical is done as well , It’s making me crazy now just this way of Immigration taking cases Obviously If somebody has nomination , there is a visa file as well . It took 8 months for my Nomination to be approved, it looks like another year until they move there fat a&$

It is just my perception but it feels that in this way (delayed processing) they implement some kind of annual quotas on immigrants intake. Obviously, quotas are implemented indirectly by the total amount of COs allocated for 186/187 streams processing, but there seem to be some kind of further tuning based on the region, occupation and etc. 

Just IMO

48 minutes ago, cyril_au said:

It is just my perception but it feels that in this way (delayed processing) they implement some kind of annual quotas on immigrants intake. Obviously, quotas are implemented indirectly by the total amount of COs allocated for 186/187 streams processing, but there seem to be some kind of further tuning based on the region, occupation and etc. 

Just IMO

My All documents are expiring next month and who will be coping the cost of it 

12 minutes ago, Maliks said:

You can send email to case officer please pay money to coping to renew my docs because due to your bad system i am getting lose my money😀

I wish Brother !!! If I can find these Kreepy crawlers . I am really struggling with this because people who applied from my company have already got it 

Hello everyone, 

I got the problem here, if someone can please please help me.

However I got the 186 approval 6 weeks but my second child didnt get the 186 visa because my lawyer, didnot put the form 1436 into my 186 file while waiting for the decision and so my second child didnt get the grant till now. 

Now my lawyer told me that we have to apply 802 child visa and then we will get the child visa. 

Is anyone been through the same situation ?  

Thanks 

Regards 

5 minutes ago, Sere said:

I still don’t understand why they are taking so long 

i mean after they see all the documents and everything what are they waiting for?

I heard from everybody if your Nomination approved than your VISA will be approved maximum in One month. But Now it’s sad ☹️ that you don’t know what’s happening 

Edited by Jerita

20 minutes ago, Jerita said:

I heard from everybody if your Nomination approved than your VISA will be approved maximum in One month. But Now it’s sad ☹️ that you don’t know what’s happening 

Just check statistics from here, it has never been the case: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1461046829

26 minutes ago, Sere said:

I still don’t understand why they are taking so long 

i mean after they see all the documents and everything what are they waiting for?

There are thousands of cases like yours and only a limited number of case officers who process them. Each document has to be viewed, checked, sometimes verified.  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Jerita said:

My understanding is that the ones where the nomination and visa are approved within the same week, are ones where the nomination and visa are being assessed together.

Yours sounds the same as mine, they are being assessed separately, in which case it's more like a few months based on the spreadsheet. Some were previously taking longer (like 6/7 months) but recently it's more like 2-3 months I think. That's so annoying that your documents expiring! 😞 

Hi Everyone , 

I would like to share my story with you guys , It might help other people like me who are/were unlucky due to complex conditions of immigration.

Australia arrival as a student : July 2009

Sponsored by  company in Melbourne as a Project administrator  on sc 457 :  2013( NOM and VISA) approved in 25 days 

Applied 186 TRT 05/ June/15 (Nomination and Visa )

Refused NOM  on 01/06/2016 almost after a year : " Reason immigration visited office , interviewed one of my manager about me (he explain 99% correct everything to them except he said he is Project Facilitator instead  Project Administrator ) " in short NOM refused .

I went  overseas and that time got my 186 VISA refused ( applied AAT NOM " on shore" and Visa 186 from " offshore" )  VISA application rejected by AAT due to applied from offshore .

lost all VISA MEDICAL AND AFP FEES , again I was on sc457 luckily . However , 

my SC457 about to expire I decided to apply new NOM and 186 VISA ( to get bridging VISA) and stay in the country lawfully  dated  07/04/2017

Again NOM and VISA refused " Note immigration asked us heaps of documents and evidences " to be honest I provided 80 pages of PDF to support my legit Project Admin position . 

But , Again : NOM refused ( same ground as 1st time) stupid refusal but yes. (Jan 2018 )

Now I applied AAT for both  NOM and VISA.

After that I had bridging VISA from AAT. 

That time I had in  AAT : 2 Nomination cases and 1 VISA 🙂  

Hearing date  in AAT after an year Feb 2019

Very briefly , my Nomination and Visa both were in AAT and we won both. YAHOOOOO  😁 took 2.5 months 

After; Nom set aside and VISA remit 

Nomination  approved by Immi and 186 TRT VISA and  s56 requested only ( AFP and Medical) submitted on 23/05/2019 

=>But ,the weird thing happened  when I got request s56 on 3 / may /19  ,same time  since than my immi account status  was finalised but no grant  or refusal email . So, I couldn't submit my dox online than I email them and got auto reply  . 

@Hex I discuss this with Hex via PM .. thanks mate

So , I decided to email technical dept for  immi account : they fixed the issue in a week status back to further assessment.   All this waiting time took another 4 months and dept requested again current passport etc. 

Well today after 10 yrs in Australia I got TRT 186 PR .. all hard work , stress and everything paid off. 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦 

During this time I got one SON 7 yrs and daughter 3.5 yrs now.

Note : I paid all the fees for family two time  IELTS , Medical VISA fees and AAT.

Thanks Everyone ! I was very active in the forum 3 yrs ago but after had silent . NOW it is time to cheer up  🤩🤩. Please guys don't lose hope and don't give up until your dream comes true.!

Good luck everyone.

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 9

5 hours ago, Lollies said:

Hi Guys

I recieved email from pearson for score report order, but i didn't order but its look like immigration ask for the confirmation of my pte score, does anyone have the same experince or hear about it??

20190921_020828.jpg

Yes this was happened with my wife PTe score in June and I thought something is happening but from that time nothing has happened. 

2 hours ago, Jerita said:

I was really relieved in June at that time, that my file has been picked or they are verifying the documents but after that just Nomination approval in August and nothing else 

I hope our file will open soon, I don't know why this system is super slow for few people 😫

Hi guys, 

Anyone around our timeline got their application approved? 

Applicants: 2

Stream: 457 TRT (3 years)

Profession: Early career scientist.

Company: A national research laboratory with over 5000 employees.

Nomination applied: 11 July 2019

Nomination approved: 15 July 2019

Visa application applied: 12 August, 2019

S56 request: Medical test request appeared once we submitted the application online. So, we started preparing. A week later, we also got an email asking for medicals.

Medical done and approved: 26 August 2019 

S56 request signed by: NSWpese (no idea what pese means. We are based in Melbourne but HR department is in Sydney.So, possibly being processed in NSW.)

I described my company to indicate that nomination approval appears to be really dependent on the company. In my case, our HR told me it may take 12-18 months. So we hadn’t even started thinking of our part of the application. It took us by surprise that it was approved so fast. 

Edited by Dianne12
  • Congratulations 2

14 hours ago, Dianne12 said:

Hi guys, 

Anyone around our timeline got their application approved? 

Applicants: 2

Stream: 457 TRT (3 years)

Profession: Early career scientist.

Company: A national research laboratory with over 5000 employees.

Nomination applied: 11 July 2019

Nomination approved: 15 July 2019

Visa application applied: 12 August, 2019

S56 request: Medical test request appeared once we submitted the application online. So, we started preparing. A week later, we also got an email asking for medicals.

Medical done and approved: 26 August 2019 

S56 request signed by: NSWpese (no idea what pese means. We are based in Melbourne but HR department is in Sydney.So, possibly being processed in NSW.)

I described my company to indicate that nomination approval appears to be really dependent on the company. In my case, our HR told me it may take 12-18 months. So we hadn’t even started thinking of our part of the application. It took us by surprise that it was approved so fast. 

Hi guys, 

It’s funny. Just last night I was nervous about my visa and wrote on this forum. This morning, we got our visa granted!

Thanks for the help. I was persistently following the timelines and discussions to get a sense of where we stand. 

All the the best for those waiting!

• Congratulations 6

3 minutes ago, Dianne12 said:

Hi guys, 

It’s funny. Just last night I was nervous about my visa and wrote on this forum. This morning, we got our visa granted!

Thanks for the help. I was persistently following the timelines and discussions to get a sense of where we stand. 

All the the best for those waiting!

Wow that is early in the morning. Congrats