Hello beautiful peopleĀ šŸ˜Š

It's time forĀ me to open the champagne šŸ¾Ā My PR has been granted today morning, 4 weeks after s56 request and bit more than 8 months after the visa application.

It was a very stressful time for me and I regret that I focused only on a visa andĀ forgotĀ about everything else what happened around.Ā I was caught up in the destination and didn't appreciateĀ the journey. Please remember that the time for happiness is today and not in the future.

Wish you all the bestĀ šŸ¤—

Edited by AJG
  • Congratulations 12

Hi Guys, I would like to share this wonderful news with you all that I got my PR yesterday. šŸ¤©

Visa and nomination applied: 09/09/2018

26/07/2019 requested documentsĀ 

02/08/2019 submitted all documentsĀ 

Nomination requested documents: - Tax return 2017(which was already submitted,Ā July to feb 2018 Payslip(which was already submitted),EmployeeĀ Bank statement for 2 years,Employers Bank Statement for 2 years,Payroll of each employee showing super paid, wages paid, hours worked, super statement of 2years.

Nomination Approved:17/08/2019 and request of medicals which was done 26/08/2019

After a 12 years of journey I finally got myĀ Visa granted 14/09/2019. Hard work paid off. So, never give up. All the good vibes and wish you all will get it soon.Thank you for supporting each other.x

• Congratulations 9

5 minutes ago, Pam99 said:

Hi Guys, I would like to share this wonderful news with you all that I got my PR yesterday. šŸ¤©

Nomination requested documents: - Tax return 2017(which was already submitted,Ā July to feb 2018 Payslip(which was already submitted),EmployeeĀ Bank statement for 2 years,Employers Bank Statement for 2 years,Payroll of each employee showing super paid, wages paid, hours worked, super statement of 2years.

Nomination Approved:17/08/2019 and request of medicals which was done 26/08/2019

After a 12 years of journey I finally got myĀ Visa granted 14/09/2019. Hard work paid off. So, never give up. All the good vibes and wish you all will get it soon.Thank you for supporting each other.x

May I know your occupation? Thank youĀ 

40 minutes ago, Pam99 said:

Was it direct entry or TRT ?

Guys,

All good with my return to Australia, they have fixed the entry date šŸ™‚

Goldennnn e-mail!!! uhuuuu it was 19 months of tough days and I've learn a lot during this period!Ā 

I am so thankful and I am wishing all the best for everyone that is waiting ā¤ļøĀ your time will come!!

Special thank you to @HexĀ  and to everyone that was part of this journey! I will never forget!

All the besttttt

Ā 

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 7

1 hour ago, dejuvu said:

We recently applied for our 186 visa and this is shown on the immiaccount. The estimated waiting time says it between 5-8 months. I wonder why is it different from the time frame indicated on the website? May I know which is more reliable?Ā 

8A8842F3-63F4-4F28-B3B0-EA9F249BAC62.jpeg

you have not mentioned if it is 186 DE TRT or Agreement Pathway. It looks like yours is the agreement pathway category - which has a 5-8 month period as of now on the website as well

Ā 

186 - Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) Agreement Pathway 5 months 8 months

12 minutes ago, pravincv said:

you have not mentioned if it is 186 DE TRT or Agreement Pathway. It looks like yours is the agreement pathway category - which has a 5-8 month period as of now on the website as well

Ā 

186 - Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) Agreement Pathway 5 months 8 months

Oh yes, we are on labour agreement pathway.Ā 

Edited by dejuvu

11 minutes ago, Sere said:

Hey guysĀ 

how long it takes to receive some feedback after you provided them the extra infos they asked for?

thanksĀ 

Im on 3 weeks. But still sitting on initial assessment as my MA doesn't want to press the "I Submit" button as she included a letter asking why s56 request for documents already uploaded. šŸ™„ So wants a response before pressing submit. Very annoying. Im happy to submit and receive another s56 if required. Is there a limit on the amount of times documents can be requested. I assume not...šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Ā 

Edited by sj88

3 minutes ago, sj88 said:

Im on 3 weeks. But still sitting on initial assessment as my MA doesn't want to press the "I Submit" button as she included a letter asking why s56 request for documents already uploaded. šŸ™„ So wants a response before pressing submit. Very annoyingĀ 

Ā 

Sounds like it would haveĀ been much easier to just follow S56...

9 minutes ago, cyril_au said:

Sounds like it would haveĀ been much easier to just follow S56...

I agree. The s56 is for something which is already uploaded and in date so unsure why it was requested. I think that she is been cautious but she re-uploaded them with the letter. When I questioned I was told she required a response so she can action what was required. šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Edited by sj88

48 minutes ago, Sere said:

Hey guysĀ 

how long it takes to receive some feedback after you provided them the extra infos they asked for?

thanksĀ 

Itā€™s beenĀ 132 days since the first s56 and 36 days since the second one for us. Still nothing. And yes, we are counting šŸ˜Ā 

• Like 1

Hi Guys

recieved my silver email today, Nomination approved on 14th September,Ā immigration status still on recieved can anyone tell me how long it will take to get PR ?? didn't request any documents, my friend was saying if they don't request documents its mean u will get PR anytime. Medical already done in june.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Lollies said:

Hi Guys

recieved my silver email today, Nomination approved on 14th September,Ā immigration status still on recieved can anyone tell me how long it will take to get PR ?? didn't request any documents, my friend was saying if they don't request documents its mean u will get PR anytime. Medical already done in june.

Thanks

There is no time for that !!!! My nomination approved in 26/08/2019 with case ready everything even Medical also done . Still waiting I donā€™t know itā€™s just bad luck or no IdeaĀ 

Hey guys,

Quick update, my nomination got approved September 4th so I applied for the visa that day, did my medical last Friday 13th Sept. Iā€™m fully aware Iā€™m asking how long a piece of string is here, but whatā€™s the rough timeframe I can expect to wait? I think I saw somewhere on here it takes about 28 days if there is no further issues? All other documents are submitted so I think Iā€™m on the home straight now.Ā 

If anyone has a rough idea let me know.

Thanks!Ā 

Hi Everyone, long time lurker, but I thought I'd add my timeline as I am a slightly unusual case and may help others( we didn't submit the employer nomination and the visa application at the same time, we waited to do the application after theĀ nomination had been approved). All my police checks etc were submitted at the same time as the application.Ā 

- - - - - - - -Ā - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Ā - - - - - - - -Ā - - - - - - - -Ā - - - - - - - -Ā - - - - - - - -

457 applied 01/07/2015

457 granted 17/07/2015

Entered country 06/08/2015

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State : VIC

Birth countryĀ : Low Risk

Stream: TNT

Number of applicants: 1Ā 

186 Nomination ONLY submitted approx August 2018 (dates unknown - I wasn't told)Ā 

186 Nomination granted approx late April 2019

186 application submitted 22/06/2019

HAPID allocated 08/07/2019

Medical attended 25/07/2019

šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾Ā 186 awarded 30/08/2019Ā šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾

Looking at that written down it doesn't look like very long at all, but I can confidently say that this has been the longest and most stressful year of my life and I empathise with all of you that are still waiting.

Good luck!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Congratulations 4

Hey guys I am getting depressed hereĀ 

I have been waiting for 7 months now (I know there are people that have been waiting for long,but I have the right to be anxious)

they asked us further documents and we uploaded them last week,police check and medicals already doneĀ 

my immiaccount is still just ā€œreceivedā€

nothing has changed and the MA said that our position is a little bit complex and people with my same position(customers service manager)has been delayedĀ 

is that true?someone else?

19 minutes ago, Sere said:

nothing has changed and the MA said that our position is a little bit complex and people with my same position(customers service manager)has been delayedĀ 

is that true?someone else?

See below for my time line; same position as you.Ā  Mine was also a bit more complex as I needed an age exemption.

I had also heard that CSM position had its allocation cut for this financial year, but it's a good sign that they are asking for documents.Ā  Stay positive if you can.

9 minutes ago, MarkAu said:

See below for my time line; same position as you.Ā  Mine was also a bit more complex as I needed an age exemption.

I had also heard that CSM position had its allocation cut for this financial year, but it's a good sign that they are asking for documents.Ā  Stay positive if you can.

WAW yours was very fast

we applied February 2019

they asked for more companyā€™s documents(bank statements and things like this)Ā and we provided them what they need

nothing elseĀ 

and we didnā€™t received any news and nothing is changed in our immiaccountĀ 

really frustrating and I am starting to be worried aboutĀ 

Hi Folks, just some questions- trying to wrap my head around what the next couple of stages look like.

Does your status automatically change from initial to further assessment once the 28 days after s56 request has passed?

After the 28days have passed are you no longer able to upload documents?

Thanks šŸ™‚Ā