46 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Very quite today guys 

what’s happening 

Dies Immigration working on Wednesday? 🙂

I think they must be tired with so many applications and taking there own times with every application. I feel pity for them , Case officers start there job at 9 AM than tea breaks, Lunch Breaks , smoke breaks so much to fit in 9 AM to 5 PM . No wonder Immigration Minister is bald 👨‍🦲 so much pressure 

I am waiting from some feedback from my MA,the CO asked the company some documents,they give them all but the MA told us that the bank statements are a lots of pages and it will took a while to upload them on the on line application..he told us yesterday this..I hope today he uploaded everything and the the COwill behappy about it...

1 minute ago, Dimitrios said:

Happy day people, time to lit the bbq, my visa was granted today,  no words to describe my feelings,  thanks to everyone in this forum. I suggest to all the people waiting not to lose hope, sometimes it's just at the corner..🇦🇺🦘🇦🇺🦘🎉🎉🎉

Many congratulations mate,happy to see some further assessment is being looked at.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Happy day people, time to lit the bbq, my visa was granted today,  no words to describe my feelings,  thanks to everyone in this forum. I suggest to all the people waiting not to lose hope, sometimes it's just at the corner..🇦🇺🦘🇦🇺🦘🎉🎉🎉

Hay Mate just want to ask one question regarding your AFP which you submitted. Was it already expired or they just wanted the new one ?? Or did they wait for it to be expire ????

18 hours ago, Sere said:

I am waiting from some feedback from my MA,the CO asked the company some documents,they give them all but the MA told us that the bank statements are a lots of pages and it will took a while to upload them on the on line application..he told us yesterday this..I hope today he uploaded everything and the the COwill behappy about it...

You applied in Direct entry or TRT?

15 hours ago, Jerita said:

Hay Mate just want to ask one question regarding your AFP which you submitted. Was it already expired or they just wanted the new one ?? Or did they wait for it to be expire ????

No, apparently we haven't submitted my wife's previous name (before marriage) that was all 

2 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

No, apparently we haven't submitted my wife's previous name (before marriage) that was all 

Hi,

How do you submit a police clearance if the name on the passport has changed to post-marriage name? I thought all police clearance is based on Passport?

30 minutes ago, fifi186 said:

Hi,

How do you submit a police clearance if the name on the passport has changed to post-marriage name? I thought all police clearance is based on Passport?

You have to list all previous names and provide evidence of how name was changed. Many women keep their names after marriage for professional purposes but use a married name for family reasons, it isn’t unusual.

35 minutes ago, rammygirl said:

You have to list all previous names and provide evidence of how name was changed. Many women keep their names after marriage for professional purposes but use a married name for family reasons, it isn’t unusual.

No, what i meant was, wouldn't the police clearance certificate be issued in the name of the current passport, which in my case, is my post marriage name (which is just an addition of my husband's family name)

I have the relevant docs to show why there is a name change but I doubt I would be able to get a police clearance cert issued is my pre-marriage name as the passport now shows post-marriage name. Am i missing something?

22 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Hello sir... When did you get visa granted ?

23 minutes ago, fifi186 said:

No, what i meant was, wouldn't the police clearance certificate be issued in the name of the current passport, which in my case, is my post marriage name (which is just an addition of my husband's family name)

I have the relevant docs to show why there is a name change but I doubt I would be able to get a police clearance cert issued is my pre-marriage name as the passport now shows post-marriage name. Am i missing something?

As long as you can show it is the same person I don’t see a problem. What name are you applying under?  Apply in that name and list additional names in the application. A passport is just one means of identification. Not everyone who applies for a police clearance has a passport after all. 

Edited by rammygirl

Hello

me e applied on February 2019 trt 

the co asked more info a week ago

tax returns for the last financial year

● recent financial reports (profit and loss, balance sheet statements for 2016-2017,

2017-2018 financial years)

•annual report 

● bank statements covering the most recent 12 month period of operation

we submitted everything between last week and today because the bank statement was a block of 12 attachments and it took times 

everything else is already done 

do you think it will take a lots?

it has already been 7 months and now the processing time is 9/13 months 

we hope to have nomination and visa granted together 😭😭😭

HI Guys,

I really need your help, my visa was approved yesterday, awesome! Although I am overseas, I applied for the bridging visa B and thought everything was all good. When I saw the granted letter it was saying that I should arrive before 13/09 = which is impossible as I am in Brazil now. 

My MA said it is probably a typing error as my bridging visa B was granted until Nov/19.

Anyone went through this? My MA said he will just send an email to ask them to fix but I am freaking out. They could cancel my PR? 

Thanks

• Congratulations 2

28 minutes ago, tuti said:

HI Guys,

I really need your help, my visa was approved yesterday, awesome! Although I am overseas, I applied for the bridging visa B and thought everything was all good. When I saw the granted letter it was saying that I should arrive before 13/09 = which is impossible as I am in Brazil now. 

My MA said it is probably a typing error as my bridging visa B was granted until Nov/19.

Anyone went through this? My MA said he will just send an email to ask them to fix but I am freaking out. They could cancel my PR? 

Thanks

You can try calling them, I guess. They have support line to address issues like yours...

3 minutes ago, cyril_au said:

You can try calling them, I guess. They have support line to address issues like yours...

@tuti Try calling and get something in writing... Failing which, get the next flight (how long is the flight and is the same day counted (13th). 

Good luck and let us know how it goes! 

2 hours ago, Sere said:

Hello

me e applied on February 2019 trt 

the co asked more info a week ago

tax returns for the last financial year

● recent financial reports (profit and loss, balance sheet statements for 2016-2017,

2017-2018 financial years)

•annual report 

● bank statements covering the most recent 12 month period of operation

we submitted everything between last week and today because the bank statement was a block of 12 attachments and it took times 

everything else is already done 

do you think it will take a lots?

it has already been 7 months and now the processing time is 9/13 months 

we hope to have nomination and visa granted together 😭😭😭

I'm hoping for same too bro.  Waiting since March 2019.

Hi Guys 

I have a query - can I apply for 189 or 190 EOI (and then a visa) in parallel to 186 that is under processing? While the question sounds weird but I just want to know what are the repurcussions of doing it - if any? With processing times extremely unpredictable; does betting on two horses instead of one help in any way? And firstly, is it even allowed?

4 minutes ago, GYMariner77 said:

Hi Guys, just wondering if there is a common timeline from previous experiences from having the nomination approved to eventually getting the golden email and actual 186 visa approved? 

Time line is a myth which exist only as a guideline it can approved in one week after nomination approval or 4 months as well . I have been waiting from 26/08/19