4 hours ago, TiffanyN said:

Hi Everyone

I am just another silent reader for couple of months

and Today is my day, finally I got my visa grant! And I got only 2 more weeks at work before taking my maternity leave for my second baby! I am so worrying before , but now I can just focus on my pregnancy care

Good luck to everyone! Your turn will come soon

and I just would like to ask a few question, hopefully u guys can help me out! They may be got mentioned in previous post but I am so sorry, I am busy Mummy and can not really read one by one at this stage! So if anyone can help me answer them, I will be very appreciated it

1. Can I cancel my Health Essential Visitor Cover now?

2. How long I have to wait to actually be citizenship ? 

3. Is that ok If I can just work part time / casual for my sponsorship after having my second baby? As I think it will be too much for me as a full timer 

4.Also Can I apply the Maternity Leave Paid and Child Care Subsidy from Centrelink ?

Any help will be much thankful

My timeline

Hotel Manager Vic

HR country

Sponsorship Applied : Jan 2019

Visa Applied: March 2019

Sponsorship Approved Jun 2019

S56 ( medical/ police Check with my both name on it: real name and nick name) Jun 2019

Visa grant 02 September 2019

2 different CO for sponsorship and visa approval 

NSW PESE

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/residence-calculator

Check when you can apply here

8 minutes ago, Jerita said:

Take my case there website say if you want reduce the processing time Please upload all documents which you do but application is taking too long than they ask you to upload new updated documents.

So Medical - $800

AFP - $200 

But can we claim it !!!! NO

AFP was 42.50$ last time I checked

@Jerita @Pradip12 @Sere

Hey, guys you've all applied <1 year so unsure why you are complaining about processing times - when you are still within them!

Don't know why complaining that September is very quiet, it is only 2nd business day.  And remember this forum represents a very small sample of the thousands/tens of thousand 186 applications.

Enjoy life and do not get obsessed with comparing your applications to other (those who have got approved within a few months), the more you worry less about this the happier you will be!!

Complaining in this forum is annoying and not helpful for anyone.  I know there are many still waiting from 2017 still and are not making half the noise or any noise compared to those have their applications in from 2019 end of 2018.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

It’s not complaining not obsession, this is a platform where you discuss things. Forum was very quite today and its my day off so I thought , I should say hi to my friends . Your application is processed so you don’t want to write anything on forum besides preaching us. 😂 do not mind my words I am not saying anything against you 

42 minutes ago, mes said:

Hi guys,

Do you know if immi asks for medical and clearance update only if they are expired (after 12 months) or did anyone of you have to update even not expired documents?

As far as I know, they only asked for the documents if they are expired.

8 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Could you please share your timeline 

Applied 186 trt as cook in 3 april 2017 and nomination approved 6 march 2018 and ask afp same day after thay heard nothing til april 2019..and we put complaint in april 2019 and they give reply that my husband file go for characters assessment because of court case and end of june we get email from character assessment depatment they pass assessment and after that nothing heard again

• Thanks 1

Hi experts, 

I am a new member here. I want to recently how much it takes for 186 offshore nomination to be granted. I applied 15th May 2019 and lawyer said status showing "In progress" mode. Is that be changed in "Immigration lawyer assigned" like this in next phase. 

How that page look like, can anyone share the screenshot?

It will be very helpful.

Thanks.

I am happy to inform you that both my nomination and visa has been approved today. Went straight from received to finalised today.

My timeline in my signature below. All the best for everyone in this forum who has applied and waiting for a grant.

Edited by au_ambivert
  • Congratulations 6

12 hours ago, emon_061 said:

Hi experts, 

I am a new member here. I want to recently how much it takes for 186 offshore nomination to be granted. I applied 15th May 2019 and lawyer said status showing "In progress" mode. Is that be changed in "Immigration lawyer assigned" like this in next phase. 

How that page look like, can anyone share the screenshot?

It will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Hi @emon_061

It is the same as onshore, although onshore may be given a priority to offshore. As per Home Affairs website current processing time frames;

186 Direct Entry Stream Processing Time

• 75% of applications: 15 months
  • 90% of applications: 19 months

However these are just indicative.  Some recent grants have shown a little as 2 months, others months to 1 year or even 2 years.

You can create an immi account and import your application to keep an eye on it if you wish.  Simply to to https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login and click create ImmiAccount, fill out requested details and you will need your application reference too to complete the import.

State: QLD
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted on 23rd June 2019

Last Update shows : 24 June 2019 
IMMI Status: Further assessment 😪

My  Agent called case officer on 8th of August to ask if they require any more documents but case officer replied that nothing required . so far no news 

19 hours ago, Pradip12 said:

One of my friend applied on 27th June and I applied 28th June , he were asked for new police check for his wife on last Thursday , we got same MA same company same abn , but my one still stuck on received 

Edited by Deep1984
Wrong message