36 minutes ago, fifi186 said:

@pravincvim not sure how to do the signature. But my occupation is Accountant (General). Nomination applied on February 28, and approved on April 3

You might as well apply if nomination is approved. Worst case you lose money. Withdraw the other application the moment one of them comes through. There's no guarantees of wait times as you've probably seen with posts on this board. 

5 hours ago, NnN said:

Hi 

I applied 186trt nomination and visa file in Feb. 2019. Nomination is refused on 21st Aug and I got natural justice email to withdraw or wait for decision(which will be refusal).  My visa is not refused till now. 

I am very confused whether to apply AAT and apply new nomination once again and if it is approved than apply visa offshore. 

Or can we do at the moment because my visa is not refused so before getting refusal apply new nomination and visa again and than withdraw old file. 

What bridging visa I will get BVA OR BVC 

Hi NnN,

I have already advised on this, with nomination refusal talk to MA about your options as so complex especially because you are on a BV already.

1. You can reapply now - complete new Nomination and Application to submit.  However because you hold a BVA, you will be put on a BVC which has a no travel condition (you cannot leave Australia until a decision is made on your Visa).
  2. You can Appeal to AAT - however this is lengthy process >1 year maybe 2 years.  However if the appeal is unsuccessful you will have a Section 48 bar on applying for another visa within Australia. Also your bridging visa, it will expire 28 days after the AAT decision.

If your employer is not appealing the Nomination Refusal then you should withdraw your visa application. 

As a refused visa application is something you need to claim when applying for other visas here in Australia or for visa overseas.

You would have received a notification of the nomination refusal, which will give you 28 days to comment/take action.  So if you are not appealing then on the 28th day you should withdraw your application.  This will then give you a further 21 days before you have to leave the country or re-submit a visa application.  However as I mentioned above as you are already on a BVA submitting a new visa application you will move to a Bridging Visa C.  And you will not be able to leave the country until the visa is approved.

Really Recommend engaging a MA/Lawyer time is of the essence in this situation.

5 minutes ago, Jerita said:

Hi Guys ,

In the Immi Account it says 12 months to 16 months waiting time . Is it for the specific cases or the overall timing?? Does it mean my application will take the same time .

Thanks

Copied from Home Affairs Wesbite:

Global visa processing times will be updated monthly, providing you with an indicative timeframe for processing applications. Processing times are available for the majority of visa subclasses products, but will exclude a few subclasses such as those closed to new entrants, subject to capping and queueing, or which have a low volume of applications. Two processing times are displayed in calendar days, indicating how long it is taking to finalise 75 and 90 per cent of applications submitted globally.

Processing times are impacted each month by changes in application volumes, seasonal peaks, complex cases, and incomplete applications. Processing times include applications lodged online and by paper. Where available, you should lodge your application online as it helps streamline processing arrangements.

-------

Hi Jerita,

Processing times are just indicative, as you can get an idea in this forum there is no pattern or definite way to answer your question.

- some are getting processed within 1 to a few months, other cases months to a year and other cases 2 years.

No one can advise which cases make it through quicker/slower.

Its just a waiting game and if I could give any advise it would be to put it to the back of your mind, stay positive and take each day as it comes.  The more people get caught up and obsessed with checking and getting impatience just makes you negative, impatient and stressed about it.

• Like 2

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

please guide me, what should i do?

17 hours ago, fifi186 said:

@pravincvbut i can see from yours you got you nomination and visa approved in slightly over a  month?

@fifi186 Don't compare applications. That's the worst thing to do, even if the occupations and circumstances are close / identical, other factors are at play. 

Someone else's application / process of same is not something to compare your own off, you're asking to be disappointed. 

4 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

@restaurant.manager No one would be able to answer this for you. 

Can the company afford you? If so, why was it refused? 
- In error and you can prove it, possibly a case for AAT, if not - withdraw and try again or on another route. 

As @sydneyishuk mentioned above, there are a few options, however, you should consult an MA immediately. 

Edited by Hex

1 hour ago, Jerita said:

Hi Guys ,

In the Immi Account it says 12 months to 16 months waiting time . Is it for the specific cases or the overall timing?? Does it mean my application will take the same time .

Thanks

@Jerita It is exactly as mentioned, the `average processing time` of a visa application. 
- Starts from when the application is lodged
Some cases (as you've seen) can take much quicker and some can take much longer. You have no option but to wait and hope yours goes through quickly. 

No one can tell you how long your application will take. 

1 hour ago, restaurant.manager said:

What your MA thinks? He is there to guide you. Because for you, both are possible and both require your employer to do something, is your employer willing to help you?

Your employer has to either:

- appeal to AAT the nomination and you have to appeal the application

- send new nomination in case you wanna new application and you send new application

From my experience, AAT is cheaper ($1750 I think both employer and $1750 you) but it takes so long, around 1-2 years now as they are overloaded. New nom+application is more expensive but potentially much faster.

If money is no issue you can do both - appeal nomination+application and send new 186 nomination+application and see what will go through first

Edited by mes

3 hours ago, fifi186 said:

is there a tracking sheet for visa 186?

I've provided information on this to you earlier as well.

Here are the links for SIGNATURE AND TRACKING SHEET FOR 186.  If you forget, check for @sydneyishuk's posts. its part of his signature.

1. Update your Profile: -> https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ or click on your account in the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature
2. The Spreadsheet is here: 
ENS 186 Timeline - Google Sheets

Just wanted to share my feelings,  nomination approved on May 24, my wife's afp requested on July 17 uploaded on July 29. It's 30th of August,  more than a month after I submitted my afp still waiting for someone to check my application,  that absorbs all of my self,  it's upsetting and depressing and I can't help it... is anyone else in the same situation and if yes how do you fight anxiety

21 minutes ago, Dimitrios said:

Just wanted to share my feelings,  nomination approved on May 24, my wife's afp requested on July 17 uploaded on July 29. It's 30th of August,  more than a month after I submitted my afp still waiting for someone to check my application,  that absorbs all of my self,  it's upsetting and depressing and I can't help it... is anyone else in the same situation and if yes how do you fight anxiety

Checking IMMI account every 10 minutes 😫

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Dimitrios said:

Hi, see my signature. Our anxiety is horrible and we don’t get anything from Centrelink regarding childcare so really struggling with money! It makes me extremely frustrated and depressed to see people’s applications being approved in short period of time.. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Dimitrios said:

Hay Dimitrios engage yourself with some activities and also think about the positives if you get visa:

- Like what you will be doing once VISA get approved

- Where you will be travelling 

- be positive,  focus and enjoy in the presence don’t worry about the future because future you don’t know at least you have present in your hand.

Don’t come to this forum for time being spend family time . I even deleted my IMMI account once . Hopefully this will help you Cheers 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kinnu said:

Hi, see my signature. Our anxiety is horrible and we don’t get anything from Centrelink regarding childcare so really struggling with money! It makes me extremely frustrated and depressed to see people’s applications being approved in short period of time.. 

You will be soon brother 

21 minutes ago, Kinnu said:

@Kinnu I don't know how this is possible, however, I have a friend that is currently waiting for this visa to be approved that has been given center link (child support).
- I didn't believe it until he showed me the payments being made from them to the childcare. I remember we tried and couldn't get it, so am unsure how they did it, or if it was given in error. 

He is currently awaiting visa approval (from 457 - 186), has had nomination approved. Hence, should not be eligible, however, I've seen the proof. 

Not sure if that was luck or they found a loop-hole somehow, maybe that's something you could check out and spend some time looking into. 
- He did say they just applied for it and were granted. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kinnu said:

And you won't. Once you become PR there are certain waiting periods to have access to certain centrelink programs. Check the Department of Human Services for more info. So just hang in there.

19 minutes ago, Nora said:

And you won't. Once you become PR there are certain waiting periods to have access to certain centrelink programs. Check the Department of Human Services for more info. So just hang in there.

Not sure how that goes but we’ve been told from numerous of different people from Centrelink that once we have PR we get the benefits. Not sure if it’s different as we’ve been over here for 8 years already..

I had my first nomination refused for the same reason, also as a Restaurant Manager. I quickly applied for AAT just for the nomination and withdrew the visa application.
At the same time I applied for a new 186 TRT (nomination + visa), with the same employer but a different MA.
After 8 months my second nomination and visa were approved and I got my PR. I then withdrew the AAT case :)
It might look a lot but I didn't want to put all my eggs in just one basket, that's why I had two applications running at the same time. Spent a lot of money but don't regret it for even a split second.
Good luck with your case!

1 hour ago, Deh said:

I had my first nomination refused for the same reason, also as a Restaurant Manager. I quickly applied for AAT just for the nomination and withdrew the visa application.
At the same time I applied for a new 186 TRT (nomination + visa), with the same employer but a different MA.
After 8 months my second nomination and visa were approved and I got my PR. I then withdrew the AAT case 🙂
It might look a lot but I didn't want to put all my eggs in just one basket, that's why I had two applications running at the same time. Spent a lot of money but don't regret it for even a split second.
Good luck with your case!

hi

can you confirm me the reason for nomination refusal first time