13 hours ago, Bips22 said:

Hey Thanks for your reply

I haven't taken any leaves in three years. She is worried, if my application opens when I am overseas. Employer does whatever she says.

My tickets are done.

Am stuck now. 

@Bips22 Seems a bit late to ask for advise then huh 🙂

- Really it's your choice. As mentioned, personally - I would listen to my MA. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jerita said:

I was on 457 and took my leave as normal, but when you go overseas it will be affecting your application applying timings . If in three years you went twice for two weeks so these 14 days will not be counted in your two years or three  years experience.

@Jerita This is not true, not unless you're referring to unpaid leave. 

Paid / Annual leave is perfectly fine to take in terms of working days counted towards your visa. 
Unpaid leave is the opposite and does not count towards your visa "working days".

As long as this is not unpaid leave, it will not affect that part of the visa. 

52 minutes ago, fifi186 said:

can i use the hapid from another visa application or must i do one specifucally for 186?

@fifi186 No, you need a new HAPID, related to the application its associated to. 

Remember the HAPID refers to the application being taken for and will be uploaded to the same application.  

43 minutes ago, pravincv said:

whats the other visa category? if its 189/190/187, then yes. the requirements should be the same. one from 482/457 wont work

@pravincv Sorry, not correct. 

The HAP ID related to the application its being made for. 

You could have (unlikely) 5, 186 applications, each one would need it's own HAP ID, else you'd upload 5 medicals to the same visa application (not very useful). 

29 minutes ago, Hex said:

@pravincv Sorry, not correct. 

The HAP ID related to the application its being made for. 

You could have (unlikely) 5, 186 applications, each one would need it's own HAP ID, else you'd upload 5 medicals to the same visa application (not very useful). 

what fifi186 was asking was if he/she could use mention the HAPID generated for applying another visa (say 189) in the 186 application. the answer is ofcourse yes. you dont need to do a separate medical test for each PR visa you apply.

i had a 189 visa HAPID which i used in my 186 visa application. infact, there is no 186 visa option while generating the  HAPID at all - they've removed it or the site is broken. 

2 hours ago, Sere said:

Question 

the case officer asked for some documents 

my immigration agent collect them allBut he told me that the boss send him by post the bank statements because they are too many pages 

so how my immigration agent will send this documents to the case officer?by post too?

thanks 

The best way is to upload to the application online as done real time.

your case officer could scan the bank statements and attach as supporting documents.

Heard of people posting too (in this forum re police certificates), but online is quicker and more reliable.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, pravincv said:

what fifi186 was asking was if he/she could use mention the HAPID generated for applying another visa (say 189) in the 186 application. the answer is ofcourse yes. you dont need to do a separate medical test for each PR visa you apply.

i had a 189 visa HAPID which i used in my 186 visa application. infact, there is no 186 visa option while generating the  HAPID at all - they've removed it or the site is broken. 

@pravincv I still do not think this is the case. Unless something has changed - each HAP ID is related to a visa application. That's how they link it back to the application once complete. 

When in doubt, confirm with your MA I'd suggest (@fifi186). 

Edited by Hex

Hi Guys 

can you help me out I wanted to know how I can check my nomination status on immi account because my MA only lodge nomination application not visa yet so someone said you can go to immi account and click on import but it didn’t work 

please let me know 

thank you 

6 minutes ago, Nagra77 said:

Hi Guys 

can you help me out I wanted to know how I can check my nomination status on immi account because my MA only lodge nomination application not visa yet so someone said you can go to immi account and click on import but it didn’t work 

please let me know 

thank you 

you cant check nomination application on immiaccount. only your MA and employer can. you shouldnt try to import the nomination, only your visa application

• Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@Jerita This is not true, not unless you're referring to unpaid leave. 

Paid / Annual leave is perfectly fine to take in terms of working days counted towards your visa. 
Unpaid leave is the opposite and does not count towards your visa "working days".

As long as this is not unpaid leave, it will not affect that part of the visa. 

It was my lawyer who said that if you went  overseas using your leaves will not be counted toward two years . It doesn’t matter with taking leaves if you stay in Australia. I am not sure about paid and Unpaid 

Edited by Jerita

26 minutes ago, fifi186 said:

Must I withdraw my other pending visa applications in order to submit application for visa 186?

Not necessary. however, if you are granted 186 and the next moment your 187 is also granted, then 187 will override your earlier grant. the PR grant letter advises you to withdraw any other application.

i am not sure why you are trying to apply both 189 and 186 ? delays and waiting times are unpredictable for both. have you been invited and applied 189/190?

it would be wise to withdraw any non -PR visa application however. a 482 overriding a 186 would be unfortunate.

Follow the below links to update your timeline as well as your signature so that people commenting can get a better picture of your situation.

1. Update your Profile: -> https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ or click on your account in the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature
2. The Spreadsheet is here: 
ENS 186 Timeline - Google Sheets

Edited by pravincv
update

1 hour ago, Jerita said:

It was my lawyer who said that if you went  overseas using your leaves will not be counted toward two years . It doesn’t matter with taking leaves if you stay in Australia. I am not sure about paid and Unpaid 

This is definitely not true!!

It is only unpaid leave that is not counted.

I have been overseas each year no issues.

Edited by sydneyishuk

@pravincv Its 190 that I have been invited and applied for and it seems like there has been a halt in the processing. I already have my 186 nomination approved and the 6 months to submit the application is due soon.

When submitting the application for 186, for all occupations which I have ticked as related to nomination occupation, must I provide supporting documents? Or can I just provide supporting docs for employment for 3 years.

15 minutes ago, fifi186 said:

@pravincv Its 190 that I have been invited and applied for and it seems like there has been a halt in the processing. I already have my 186 nomination approved and the 6 months to submit the application is due soon.

When submitting the application for 186, for all occupations which I have ticked as related to nomination occupation, must I provide supporting documents? Or can I just provide supporting docs for employment for 3 years.

better to ask the MA. however, you probably have all the docs from your 190 application, so you might as well use it. 190 is taking upwards of 8 months. 186 processing is in that range as well. you'll end up paying twice. 

7 minutes ago, fifi186 said:

@pravincvbut i can see from yours you got you nomination and visa approved in slightly over a  month?

What's your occupation etc. Please update your signature. Clearly though processing times are not transparent, there are factors like occupation and accredited sponsorship that may allow one to hazard a guess

Hi 

I applied 186trt nomination and visa file in Feb. 2019. Nomination is refused on 21st Aug and I got natural justice email to withdraw or wait for decision(which will be refusal).  My visa is not refused till now. 

I am very confused whether to apply AAT and apply new nomination once again and if it is approved than apply visa offshore. 

Or can we do at the moment because my visa is not refused so before getting refusal apply new nomination and visa again and than withdraw old file. 

What bridging visa I will get BVA OR BVC 

2 hours ago, NnN said:

Hi 

I applied 186trt nomination and visa file in Feb. 2019. Nomination is refused on 21st Aug and I got natural justice email to withdraw or wait for decision(which will be refusal).  My visa is not refused till now. 

I am very confused whether to apply AAT and apply new nomination once again and if it is approved than apply visa offshore. 

Or can we do at the moment because my visa is not refused so before getting refusal apply new nomination and visa again and than withdraw old file. 

What bridging visa I will get BVA OR BVC 

May I ask the reason of Nomination Refusal?

You can lodge an appeal to the AAT if you believe your case is strong but the waiting period is very long so re-lodging the visa might be a quicker option.

Speak with your agent.

• Like 1

hey, i am new in this forum. i applied 186 restaurant manager as TRT stream on 16/04/19.

Yesterday i got email from my MA that my nomination has been refused because my company can't afford me for next two years. My MA suggest either i can withdraw my visa application now and apply again after couple of months or can appeal in AAT with in 21 days.

please guide me, what should i do?