1 hour ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi @Saugat

Correct, it is because you have applied for your 186 - which means you are eligible for Medicare.

However, as your 457 visa probably has the condition to maintain private health insurance it is probably best you keep your private health insurance until you have your PR grant. 

@sydneyishuk okay thanks bud. 

11 minutes ago, Hex said:

@pravincv Funny that you came here for support and advice seeing as though it's full of "silly post on pomsinoz". 

@sydneyishuk is correct and there are conditions attached whereby if the employers see's fit and has evidence can lodge a complaint to Immi and they can open a case against you, resulting in the possibility of your visa being cancelled (even after grant - within the 2 years). 

If your preference is accepting what the MA says then please leave it there, there is no point asking this forum further, especially if it's full of "silly posts". 

i am not here for advice definitely. for that I have an MA!  You need to read my post again - the silly post was referring to someone making their intentions of leaving their employer during the visa application process .that would be fraudulent and silly (shooting one's own foot)

19 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Who are your Eminent MAs?? 

Well I was clearly staying that if your nominating employer reports you to Immi then could lead to issues, especially if the PR has been recently granted.

SOURCE: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#When

In this section;

What you must do on this visa (your obligations)

You and your family members must obey all Australian laws.

We expect that you will work for your nominating employer for at least 2 years. If you don't, we might cancel your visa.

You must begin your employment within 6 months of:

• entering Australia if we granted you the visa outside Australia
  • the visa grant date if we granted you the visa in Australia

yes, you are right - they "might" cancel the visa if there is fraud. this contract for 2 years refers to the one that exists outside the immi process. everyone has an employment contract which indicates how you may leave legally or be let go legally. if the employer is threatening to report you, you must know your rights before taking it at face value. consult a lawyer or an MA.

8 minutes ago, pravincv said:

yes, you are right - they "might" cancel the visa if there is fraud. this contract for 2 years refers to the one that exists outside the immi process. everyone has an employment contract which indicates how you may leave legally or be let go legally. if the employer is threatening to report you, you must know your rights before taking it at face value. consult a lawyer or an MA.

Correct I am not objecting to that fact - everyone is entitled to resign - that is not the point I am making.

It is the fact that you make a declaration when completing your 186 visa application that you agree to take up the position for at least two years, if it is reported to Immi by your employer which the person stated that their employer advised they were not happy with them leaving to go to another employer within the two years than it can potentially put his/her visa at risk.

I am not taking about employment entitlements or leaving an employer as everyone has that human right.

It is an obligation to do with this the Employer Nominated Visa.  

6 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Correct I am not objecting to that fact - everyone is entitled to resign - that is not the point I am making.

It is the fact that you make a declaration when completing your 186 visa application that you agree to take up the position for at least two years, if it is reported to Immi by your employer which the person stated that their employer advised they were not happy with them leaving to go to another employer within the two years than it can potentially put his/her visa at risk.

I am not taking about employment entitlements or leaving an employer as everyone has that human right.

It is an obligation to do with this the Employer Nominated Visa.  

Not to split hairs, but if your employer is reporting you, it means a)there's something in the contract which is making him unhappy. I know people whose contract says that if they leave within two years, there's a financial penalty to pay. This is a valid contract which should be present before filing the visa nomination. b) if it's a small business it's likely that the contract wasn't as watertight and the employer has to resort to threats in the place of a contract that works

It's not about human rights, just contrac law

Edited by pravincv

Number of applicants 3

24/05/19 Nomination and visa applied for 

27/05/19 Nomination approved

10/06/19 medicals done

Status received 

Anyone.have any words of encouragement I no we haven't been waiting for very lomg but I'm so in patient like everyone here getting the golden email will change our lives soooo much. 

7 hours ago, tomandbryan said:

Number of applicants 3

24/05/19 Nomination and visa applied for 

27/05/19 Nomination approved

10/06/19 medicals done

Status received 

Anyone.have any words of encouragement I no we haven't been waiting for very lomg but I'm so in patient like everyone here getting the golden email will change our lives soooo much. 

@tomandbryan wow - 3 days for nomination to be approved, that great! 

Seems some applications are definitely tracking quicker these days, so hold on - it'll be coming soon! 
- PS: Might help everyone here, if you update your signature with your timeline details: https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ 

Hello Everyone

I am new member to this forum, has been a silent observer for some time though. I have applied my 186 TRT nomination and visa application on 27th June 2019 and waiting.
Could someone please give me access to the Visa tracker sheet or guide me how to get access. Thanks a lot.

52 minutes ago, au_ambivert said:

Hello Everyone

I am new member to this forum, has been a silent observer for some time though. I have applied my 186 TRT nomination and visa application on 27th June 2019 and waiting.
Could someone please give me access to the Visa tracker sheet or guide me how to get access. Thanks a lot.

ENS 186 Timeline - Google Sheets

Also you can click Visa Timelines from the menu bar at the top of the page and select ENS 186 Timeline.

Welcome to the forum 🙂 

Edited by sydneyishuk
  • Thanks 1

Guest Jasonzz

Hi guys,

I just find this secret place today🤣

Here’s my timeline:

I’m applying sub186 transition path.

Visa and nomination applied on 23/5/2018

Nomination approved on 25/6/2019

Received S56 on 23/7/2019 and status changed to further assessment on the next day... still no replies until now😫 which has been 30 days.

I was excited when nomination approved, but now I’m getting anxious say after day, feeling hopeless and helpless, couldn’t sleep every night...

Is anyone here in the similar situation with me?

11 minutes ago, Jasonzz said:

Hi guys,

Here’s my timeline:

Received S56 on 23/7/2019 and status changed to further assessment on the next day... still no replies until now😫 which has been 30 days.

I was excited when nomination approved, but now I’m getting anxious say after day, feeling hopeless and helpless, couldn’t sleep every night...

Hi

nomination approved on june still waiting 😰😰😰

57 minutes ago, Jasonzz said:

Hi guys,

Here’s my timeline:

Hi

nomination approved on 26th july ..    S56 Requested ( AFP ) same day 

.....still waiting 

35 minutes ago, PTL18 said:

Hi

nomination approved on 26th july ..    S56 Requested ( AFP ) same day 

.....still waiting 

Same here s56 requested primary and secondary ielts. My MA requested for 2nd vac invoice on 6 august still waiting for invoice to pay of  2vac fees. . We have 28 days only

1 hour ago, Sere said:

Am I the only one in this forum that applied in February 2019 and didn’t received any news yet??😭😭😭😭

Have some mercy mate, there are people here still waiting from end 2017 start 2018, I am waiting almost 13 months... it's not just a silly number, the processing times are clearly 12-16 months, I know it's a long wait but that's what the most of us going through...

• Like 5

Hi Guys

I am new to this form but been reading it from last 4-5 months now

Anyone waiting from May 2018 here? got my nomination approved May 2nd 2019 as a chef and received s56 on 7th may 2019 and sent all the requested documents on 24th may 2019 and the status changed to further assessment and still waiting to hear anything back from the department 

Not only it is depressing but just making it harder day by day,sick of checking Immi account several times a day and see that further assessment,don't know what to do so something can happen .

Anyone in the same time frame? 

Hope all the best for you all.

Thanks

Satbir 

Guest Jasonzz
1 minute ago, Satbir said:

Hi Guys

Anyone waiting from May 2018 here? got my nomination approved May 2nd 2019 as a chef and received s56 on 7th may 2019 and sent all the requested documents on 24th may 2019 and the status changed to further assessment and still waiting to hear anything back from the department 

Not only it is depressing but just making it harder day by day,sick of checking Immi account several times a day and see that further assessment,don't know what to do so something can happen .

Thanks

Satbir 

Hi Satbir

as you can see we are at similar timeline... really exhausting

3 hours ago, Jasonzz said:

Hi guys,

Here’s my timeline:

Hi Jason,

Can I ask  what they requested on S56 form? Did you update any company financials while you are waiting? My MA told me I have to update company BAS statement every 3 months......

24 minutes ago, Satbir said:

Hi Guys

Thanks

Satbir 

Same boat. It's no fun...but current timeframes are 15 - 19 months

So I'm setting expectations that itll be December. Just uncomfortable taht my nomination was approved in March. Feels like a big gap. 

• Like 1

Guest Jasonzz
43 minutes ago, Riverprincess said:

Hi Jason,

Can I ask  what they requested on S56 form? Did you update any company financials while you are waiting? My MA told me I have to update company BAS statement every 3 months......

Hi riverprincess 

S56 requires any personal documents for the visa, such as English result, health examination or AFP, all others about the company are for the nomination, so has your nomination approved yet?

18 hours ago, Sere said:

Am I the only one in this forum that applied in February 2019 and didn’t received any news yet??😭😭😭😭

Lodged nomination in April and visa in June.

No news yet- still waiting on nomination to be approved... 😅 

Positive thoughts--- any day now 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sj88 said:

Lodged nomination in April and visa in June.

No news yet- still waiting on nomination to be approved... 😅 

Positive thoughts--- any day now 😁

😭😭😭I saw many people that applied in 2019 getting the approval very quickly..but of course I am not one of them 😭😭😭