State: VIC

Birth Country: US

Stream: 457(grandfathered in) to 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 1

ENS 186 Nomination applied: 23 MAY 2019

Visa Application submitted: 25 MAY 2019

Request for further information: 29th of May (Medical Assessment).

Completed 30th of MAY and was cleared 31st of May (Medical Assessment): Further Assessment

Immi Status: GRANTED! 26 JULY 2019

Processing Office: TEAM 13, NSW PESE

Hey Fr3ns3n - I've updated this as I forgot to put in when I submitted my medicals and when they requested it. Hope this helps

Hi everyone,

can anybody help or give me some suggestions? My nomination got refused on 25/07/2019. 

Nomination applied 28/10/2016,

visa applied 01/11/2016.

In 2017 one of the stuffs in my working place sue my boss to the fair work,because unfair dismissal and under payment. My boss got penalty. In 01/03/2019,my boss received a bar from the immigration. The immigration bar the sponsorship from sponsoring more people until 01/09/2020. My boss told me this bar on 13/03/2019. After that the boss also told me that he stoped the service with the agent. I was worried a lot. I asked many agents about this. But my boss said if I cannot find a lawyer they won’t continue help me because they don’t trust any agents.  That time was already weekends,only one lawyer agent answered my phone located in Sydney named Agape Henry Crux. The lawyer named Jason answered my phone and analyzed my case in 16/03/2019 and said I have a big chance to win my case,they sign a contract with me.  I paid them $7800 including gst. And the lawyer team did submission about the bar to the immigration and take carriage with my case and told the immigration I have changed to this agent. In May,I didn’t get any news from immigration and worried a lot. So I asked my lawyer team if they can write a complaint to the immigration. The lawyer team replied me that because this is an additional instructions and I need to pay $1000 (plus Gst). I think it’s really unfair for me and argue with me. I signed the contract said they will help me with case and this is a part of my case. I didn’t pay them any more money and I wrote the complaint to the immigration by myself. The lawyer team said my case is very urgent and they said they helped me a lot so that’s why charge so much for me. But the immigration refused the nomination because my boss bad record. The fact proved that what  my lawyer did does not work at all. Before this,I asked my lawyer if my case fail,do you refund me? They said if it is their fault yes,if not no. After I received the refusal letter from immigration and asked the lawyer team if they can return part is my fee,they said they don’t pay the result fee. I showed them the screenshots to show that they promised me before if it is their fault they will refund me. 

Today this morning they replied me and said ‘We will be informing the Department of Home Affairs that we can no longer act for you. I trust that 7 days will be adequate time for you to seek a different lawyer.’ 

I don’t want to look for any agents now. But I don’t know how I can let the immigration know my situation and contact me directly. 

Can anybody help me to figure out what I can do. I will really appreciate it is you can give me some suggestions. Thank you very much for everyone.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed font
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Geace said:

Hi everyone,

can anybody help or give me some suggestions? My nomination got refused on 25/07/2019. 

Nomination applied 28/10/2016,

visa applied 01/11/2016.

In 2017 one of the stuffs in my working place sue my boss to the fair work,because unfair dismissal and under payment. My boss got penalty. In 01/03/2019,my boss received a bar from the immigration. The immigration bar the sponsorship from sponsoring more people until 01/09/2020. My boss told me this bar on 13/03/2019. After that the boss also told me that he stoped the service with the agent. I was worried a lot. I asked many agents about this. But my boss said if I cannot find a lawyer they won’t continue help me because they don’t trust any agents.  That time was already weekends,only one lawyer agent answered my phone located in Sydney named Agape Henry Crux. The lawyer named Jason answered my phone and analyzed my case in 16/03/2019 and said I have a big chance to win my case,they sign a contract with me.  I paid them $7800 including gst. And the lawyer team did submission about the bar to the immigration and take carriage with my case and told the immigration I have changed to this agent. In May,I didn’t get any news from immigration and worried a lot. So I asked my lawyer team if they can write a complaint to the immigration. The lawyer team replied me that because this is an additional instructions and I need to pay $1000 (plus Gst). I think it’s really unfair for me and argue with me. I signed the contract said they will help me with case and this is a part of my case. I didn’t pay them any more money and I wrote the complaint to the immigration by myself. The lawyer team said my case is very urgent and they said they helped me a lot so that’s why charge so much for me. But the immigration refused the nomination because my boss bad record. The fact proved that what  my lawyer did does not work at all. Before this,I asked my lawyer if my case fail,do you refund me? They said if it is their fault yes,if not no. After I received the refusal letter from immigration and asked the lawyer team if they can return part is my fee,they said they don’t pay the result fee. I showed them the screenshots to show that they promised me before if it is their fault they will refund me. 

Wow, it sounds like this layer / company took you for a ride. Sorry to hear the bad news, hoping things work out for you. 

Something I though you guys might find interesting -  page showing what's needed in order to become an Accredited Sponsor (with priority processing)
- Credit goes to @ajk

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/employing-and-sponsoring-someone/sponsoring-workers/becoming-a-sponsor/accredited-sponsor#Eligibility 

This one might set a few compaines aside 🙂
- "...have made a major investment in Australia (of at least AUD50M) which has directly generated Australian employment***"

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, pravincv said:

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 9.48.51 pm.png

Hi co asked me same PTE  last month..if you have given test in past 2 years they are able to track your PTE through online portal or you can call PTE Customer Support Team. They will attach your details to the department. But unfortunately if it's over 2 years PTE don't keep any record...same situation with me..I sent them an email..once received reply I attached that email to co...received decision ready officer email that they will contact PTE direct if any thing else required..they will contact me..

On 25/07/2019 at 21:42, Muppett said:

I’m in the same boat. Could take anywhere between 1 day and the current 12-16 months processing time. Fingers crossed it’s sooner rather then later!

Hi guys any grants from last two days ??? Everyone is co quite !!!!

Quick question for those who have had to undertake the medical exam more than once due to expiry. How does one know if their second medical exam has cleared? 

The email from BUPA said to give 5 business days and then look at my immi account, but the message below has remained the same since the first time. 

Will I receive an email? 

HealthAsses.JPG.ea91c3afb1ac28f6d0355f76619ced6d.JPG

3 hours ago, CD_waiting said:

Quick question for those who have had to undertake the medical exam more than once due to expiry. How does one know if their second medical exam has cleared? 

The email from BUPA said to give 5 business days and then look at my immi account, but the message below has remained the same since the first time. 

Will I receive an email? 

It's okay that is normal... After completing medical they emailed to everyone.... 

Hi all.... My Co requested me to verify my PTE score which is i took more than two yrs ago... But it is just passed two yrs... But there is no option available to send score... Any one has got same satuation like me... 

Please try to let me know if any possibility.

Thank you very much 

17 hours ago, CD_waiting said:

Will I receive an email? 

You can check the status of your medical examinations in the emedical client. Access it at https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient

Finally, some glimmer of hope, we received our silver mail today! We're just happy and thankful that we're getting closer. 

Additional request for documents from sponsor received Jul 15/all documents uploaded Jul 29/ Nomination approved today

I have already expected to wait for 24 months (due to caveat) and just be grateful for everyday. @Hex is right it does help when you expect the worst and hope for the best!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

On 30/07/2019 at 07:08, Ming said:

Silver email received today!!!!  Fingers crossed the visa will follow soon!!! 

I wonder total processing time is 19 month nomination+visa but in your case they take  20 months to approve only your nomination thats unfair....

3 minutes ago, Maliks said:

I wonder total processing time is 19 month nomination+visa but in your case they take  20 months to approve only your nomination thats unfair....

Malik’s Nothing is unfair to department I can feel it  in my case mate

1 minute ago, Mick1983 said:

Malik’s Nothing is unfair to department I can feel it  in my case mate

But now the news is that they are going to do fast processing as per new legislation application which made after Mar 2018 they are going to give a priority to those application lets see and hope for the best.