@theredblur,

this is not a Police Clearance, but a Consent of Disclosure - an additional form required for NZ. You are correct though, my agent should have known that NZ police clearances would require this as well. So maybe just a heads up for any with Police Clearance for NZ,  to also fill out a Consent form. (this form allows AUS HA to confirm that only one police clearance response was submitted, just assuming that is possible to they can add an addendum to the clearance which is not uploaded or declared.)

Edited by leezo77

19 hours ago, Chowder said:

Hi @sj88 we somehow have similar timelines and both applications are still on "received" status as well. It would really depends when CO will open up our files but let's just hope it would be sooner. 🙏

Happy Thursday! 😊

Yes very similar. Yes the same, settling in for a long wait but also been foolishly optimistic that it also could be any day now ha 🙂 

Hey everyone!

I got my visa accepted this morning 🤗

I'm well aware that I'm lucky to how fast this process has gone for me and mindful that others have been waiting far longer than me. 

Another silent reader here for the last two months. This forum has really helped with the anxiety that ends up building up - so thank you all. 

So to those still waiting, I only dealt with two months of anxiety and cant imagine what you all are going through.

Don't lose hope! Sending you all positive energy and hoping the process speeds up for you all. 

Signature below. Thanks again!

State: VIC

Birth Country: US

Stream: 457(grandfathered in) to 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 1

ENS 186 Nomination applied: 23 MAY 2019

Visa Application submitted: 25 MAY 2019

Request for further information: 30th of MAY (Medical Assessment) Further Assessment

Immi Status: GRANTED! 26 JULY 2019

Processing Office: TEAM 13, NSW PESE

Hey everyone!

After Long Wait Finally Nomination Approved Today  ,

Request for further information: 26/07/2019  (AFP Police Clearance )

Highlights 

08/2013 457 Approved 

08/2015 ENS 186
11/2016 -Withdrawal of your 186 visa application

04/2017 -Lodgement of 186 Visa

02/2018 Nomination refusal ( AAT 02/2018 - waiting  )

08/2018 -186 ENS Reapplied ( Offshore ) 

26/07/2019 Nomination Approved

Don't lose hope ! Dreams do come true ......

State: WA

Birth Country: IND

Stream: 457 to 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 3

ENS 186 Nomination applied: 3 Aug  2018

Visa Application submitted: 3 Aug  2018

Nomination Approved - 26/07/2019

Immi Status: Initial assessment

• Congratulations 5

41 minutes ago, PTL18 said:

Hey everyone!

After Long Wait Finally Nomination Approved Today  ,

Highlights 

08/2013 457 Approved 

08/2015 ENS 186
11/2016 -Withdrawal of your 186 visa application

04/2017 -Lodgement of 186 Visa

02/2018 Nomination refusal ( AAT 02/2018 - waiting  )

08/2018 -186 ENS Reapplied ( Offshore ) 

26/07/2019 Nomination Approved

Don't lose hope ! Dreams do come true ......

State: WA

Birth Country: IND

Stream: 457 to 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 3

ENS 186 Nomination applied: 3 Aug  2018

Visa Application submitted: 3 Aug  2018

Nomination Approved - 26/07/2019

Immi Status: Initial assessment

Hi ptl 

congratulations. So your nomination approved through aat or with dibp as ens and what was the reason your previous refusal.

This legislation might explain order of processing visas (aside from being correctly filed with required documents)

https://www.mckkrs.com.au/news/new-direction-no-81-order-of-consideration-certain-skilled-migration-visas-replaces-direction-no-74/

Basically those applying after March 2018 are a higher priority. If it's a designated area migration scheme or employer is an  accredited sponsor or has has applied for global talent (GTI), then it's faster. 190 visa applicants are processed faster than other  "regular" 186 applicants. 189 comes last

• Like 1

On 26/07/2019 at 00:34, Muppett said:

Yes I did the medical without them requesting it.

Can you tell me how you did it? I can’t seem to get the HAP ID anywhere, it doesn’t have 186 visa as an option on the drop down box in the health declarations section. 

Thanks 

48 minutes ago, SBroc said:

Can you tell me how you did it? I can’t seem to get the HAP ID anywhere, it doesn’t have 186 visa as an option on the drop down box in the health declarations section. 

Thanks 

Use 189. It has same requirements as 186.

Hi everyone,

I have applied my nomination and visa in March. It was opened last monday. They gave me 28days to submit all the docs. I am wodering if anyone knows how long will it be from the day your file was asaigned to Co till it is finalised? Thanks 

6 hours ago, SBroc said:

Thanks 

Don’t use the 189. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/health/your-health-examinations-appointment

You should have it somewhere!! 

25 minutes ago, Muppett said:

Why is that? It's not available in the dropdown. My MA (Fragomen) advised me to do so since 186 wasn't available in the dropdown.. not sure how the link above provides any clarification. The health requiremens differ between permanent and temporary. 189, 190, 186,187 all have the same requirements

Edited by pravincv

24 minutes ago, pravincv said:

Why is that? It's not available in the dropdown. My MA (Fragomen) advised me to do so since 186 wasn't available in the dropdown.. not sure how the link above provides any clarification. The health requiremens differ between permanent and temporary. 189, 190, 186,187 all have the same requirements

It tells you where to find your hap ID when you’ve applied. If your MA says it’s ok then I suppose it’s fine but I would personally always try to use the correct visa number. 

4 hours ago, Megan0515 said:

Hi everyone,

I have applied my nomination and visa in March. It was opened last monday. They gave me 28days to submit all the docs. I am wodering if anyone knows how long will it be from the day your file was asaigned to Co till it is finalised? Thanks 

I applied nomination oct 2018 and file was opened feb 2019 they gave me 28 days to submit company financial docs which My MA submitted within in a week after that till today there is no response from the immigration department still waiting......

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Maliks said:

I applied nomination oct 2018 and file was opened feb 2019 they gave me 28 days to submit company financial docs which My MA submitted within in a week after that till today there is no response from the immigration department still waiting......

Have you got your health test done yet? 

On 10/04/2018 at 22:07, bobobz said:

LOL.. I feel you@parkesy , mate! haha it is annoying to see there are a lot of new posts which everyone expects to read someone being granted or sharing the experiences regarding the application process, but what we read is a bloody question that everyone is already sick about. Come on guys.. use this forum more effeciltively, we are already stressed about the waiting and the speculations.

On 19/07/2019 at 14:40, Mick1983 said:

Pradip12 you are very lucky mate got nomination approval in 6 days 

Hi everyone.....good evening... I would like to request you guys if someone can help... I would like to release my pte score to the department but I tried my best... I could not follow the instructions because no option is coming to send score ....thank you 

Screenshot_2019-07-27-10-15-59-38.png

9 minutes ago, Sukha said:

Hi everyone.....good evening... I would like to request you guys if someone can help... I would like to release my pte score to the department but I tried my best... I could not follow the instructions because no option is coming to send score ....thank you 

Screenshot_2019-07-27-10-15-59-38.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 9.48.51 pm.png

On 26/07/2019 at 16:08, _mphilly21 said:

Hey everyone!

I got my visa accepted this morning 🤗

I'm well aware that I'm lucky to how fast this process has gone for me and mindful that others have been waiting far longer than me. 

Another silent reader here for the last two months. This forum has really helped with the anxiety that ends up building up - so thank you all. 

So to those still waiting, I only dealt with two months of anxiety and cant imagine what you all are going through.

Don't lose hope! Sending you all positive energy and hoping the process speeds up for you all. 

Signature below. Thanks again!

State: VIC

Birth Country: US

Stream: 457(grandfathered in) to 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 1

ENS 186 Nomination applied: 23 MAY 2019

Visa Application submitted: 25 MAY 2019

Request for further information: 30th of MAY (Medical Assessment) Further Assessment

Immi Status: GRANTED! 26 JULY 2019

Processing Office: TEAM 13, NSW PESE

Hi mate. First of all congrats. When did you submit your medicals? 

Sitting kind of in the same boat as you... 

Cheers.