1 minute ago, bsuman said:

Hi @Hex . Created and Immi Account and IMMI Status Shows "Further Assessment". In the details it shows medical submitted for me and my wife. While my son's show "Medicals in Progress". We all did the medicals on the same day. However Immigration had asked for medicals only for me and my wife as my son's was already in "Medicals in Progress". We had a  interim medicare card and my son had visited the doctor. This visit happened before immigration had asked for our medicals. I informed MA that my son's doctor visit was just a normal one. He provided me with another HAP ID for my son. The same HAP ID that was generated while I had submitted EOI for 189 visa. Don't know why my son's medical still says in progress. Very anxious and confused.

@bsuman If you have not done a medical for your son (which included you walking into a medical center, providing a HAP ID which included him), then it might be that you'd need to still complete one for him.

In saying that, the data on that page can also be out of date / medicals not uploaded as yet (typically take 5 working days to upload). 

My suggestion, if you're anxious and not sure - contact your MA and ask for confirmation on this. 
- Worse case, you'd need another HAP ID and medical for your son. 
- Best case, the information has not yet been uploaded and it's out of your control. 

• Congratulations 1

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

@bsuman If you have not done a medical for your son (which included you walking into a medical center, providing a HAP ID which included him), then it might be that you'd need to still complete one for him.

In saying that, the data on that page can also be out of date / medicals not uploaded as yet (typically take 5 working days to upload). 

My suggestion, if you're anxious and not sure - contact your MA and ask for confirmation on this. 
- Worse case, you'd need another HAP ID and medical for your son. 
- Best case, the information has not yet been uploaded and it's out of your control. 

Hi @Hex. We all including my son did the immigration medical check up on the same day late June which is way more than 5 days. Prior to medicals my son had a regular check up in the local medical center using interim medicare card. No we didn't provide any HAP ID during his check up at local medical center. We didn't even know our HAP ID until before MA provided us after immigration requested it. This was after my son's normal checkup at the local medical center. Immigration requested medicals only for my and my wife. We however did it for our son as well but the HAP ID was not provided by immigration for my son. MA gave us the same HAP ID that was generated during EOI for 189 and said it would be ok. If it was OK why would his status still show "In Progress".

Edited by bsuman

1 minute ago, bsuman said:

Hi @Hex. We all including my son did the immigration medical check up on the same day late June which is way more than 5 days. Prior to medicals my son had a regular check up in the local medical center using interim medicare card. No we didn't provide any HAP ID during his check up at local medical center. We didn't even know our HAP ID until before MA provided us after immigration requested it. This was after my son's normal checkup at the local medical center. 

@bsuman A normal check up means nothing to immigration - all medicals need to be related to a HAP ID. 

1. If your son did a medical which had a HAP ID attached to it (typically at a BUPA center), then you should be fine. 
2. If you're saying that your son had a general check up and hence, doesn't need a check up, then your likely wrong and one would be needed.
- With a HAP ID which links back to your visa application. 

I think I've explained this a few times now, so my next suggestion would be - if you're still not sure, to please contact your MA and ask for their advise / input. 

On 23/07/2019 at 14:14, Dhakalbinod said:

Congratulations can you plz update your timeline!

Hi all,i have applied ens 186 trt  both nomination and visa as a cook on 30 th May 2018, co allocated on 28th May 2019, requested s56. Submitted all required documents, then again co allocated on 1 July 2019, asked for my wife medicals, submitted on July 10th 2019. No news yet. Immi account shows initial assessment, can anyone tell me how the process will be after initial assessment. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, sj88 said:

Hi everybody. 🙂

Just wondering what everyones time frame is after all your information, AFPs, medicals etc have been uploaded. How many weeks are we all sitting on waiting for news?

I am still waiting on nomination to be approved- lodged April and lodged application with AFP in June, and medicals approved on 27 June.

So 4 weeks for me. Just curious to see everyones current timeline.

Happy Thursday 🙂

Hi @sj88 we somehow have similar timelines and both applications are still on "received" status as well. It would really depends when CO will open up our files but let's just hope it would be sooner. 🙏

Happy Thursday! 😊

20 minutes ago, Tony verdi said:

Hiii everyone

General motor mechanic 

Nomination application submitted :- aug 2018

nom approved :- may 2019

186 visa application submitted:-  may 2019 

Medical and afp done 

anyone have any idea how long it’s gonna visa in approvel????😓😓😓😓 

I’m in the same boat. Could take anywhere between 1 day and the current 12-16 months processing time. Fingers crossed it’s sooner rather then later!

2 hours ago, Jot4321 said:

Hi all I need help we submit nomination and visa  last year April 2018 and our nomination has been refused because my MA didn’t upload the transactions of benchmarking please advise thanks 

Hi Jot

may i know how your company paid training benchmark as mine was refused for the same reason.

Thanks 

Shilpa

Took a break from this forum for a couple of weeks so apologies in advance if this has been covered recently. I am about to put my 186 visa application in and just wondering if it is possible to do the medical without them having to request it? So I basically submit everything in one go? 

Thanks 

6 hours ago, Chowder said:

Hi @sj88 we somehow have similar timelines and both applications are still on "received" status as well. It would really depends when CO will open up our files but let's just hope it would be sooner🙏

Happy Thursday! 😊

Hi

I am on the same boat as well

1 hour ago, SBroc said:

Took a break from this forum for a couple of weeks so apologies in advance if this has been covered recently. I am about to put my 186 visa application in and just wondering if it is possible to do the medical without them having to request it? So I basically submit everything in one go? 

Thanks 

Yes I did the medical without them requesting it.

9 hours ago, Tony verdi said:

Hiii everyone

General motor mechanic 

Nomination application submitted :- aug 2018

nom approved :- may 2019

186 visa application submitted:-  may 2019 

Medical and afp done 

anyone have any idea how long it’s gonna visa in approvel????😓😓😓😓 

DE or TRS

Its So frustrating some times when things doesn't move with time 

• State: QLD
  • Stream: 186 TRT
  • Number of applicants: 4
  • ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 13 NOV 2018
  • Nomination approved 13 June 2019
  • IMMI Status: Further Assessment 
  • Confused 1

Hi guys, I want to share my experience, our visa approved without any additional documents request.

Please, make sure that all your documentation is up to date (including medical, police checks, PTE result,  skill assessment result, working experience, payslip, the company contract document, (relationship if you applied with your dependent), etc).

All the best guys, who are waiting for a PR, there is something for everyone, time will come. Thank you. 

• Congratulations 6

Just a general update:

I got a email a few mins ago from my agent. They just received and email and tel call for my wife and I to provide a Consent for NZ MOJ. I assume this is based off the recent S56 request for Police Clearances. Note, I have not even a Parking ticket in NZ but nevertheless, I guess its all down to process. 

Some additional notes: 

- My agent sent a mail yesterday requesting feedback

- An email was sent to my agent came from an official at Home Affair - a Decision Maker, today

- We have 7 days to return the consent form

So a broad assumption is that a decision is immanent, and there are no further requirements, and that we are in direct communication with a Decision Maker so there should be not delays re: queues. 

12 hours ago, SBroc said:

Thanks 

11 hours ago, Muppett said:

Yes I did the medical without them requesting it.

Yes. I did the medical without them requesting it too.

9 minutes ago, leezo77 said:

Just a general update:

I got a email a few mins ago from my agent. They just received and email and tel call for my wife and I to provide a Consent for NZ MOJ. I assume this is based off the recent S56 request for Police Clearances. Note, I have not even a Parking ticket in NZ but nevertheless, I guess its all down to process. 

Some additional notes: 

- My agent sent a mail yesterday requesting feedback

- An email was sent to my agent came from an official at Home Affair - a Decision Maker, today

- We have 7 days to return the consent form

So a broad assumption is that a decision is immanent, and there are no further requirements, and that we are in direct communication with a Decision Maker so there should be not delays re: queues. 

It definitely sounds promising receiving a email directly from the official. Although its strange that your agent did not ask you to do an overseas police clearance prior to the submission of your application.

3 hours ago, Roni S said:

Hi guys, I want to share my experience, our visa approved without any additional documents request.

Please, make sure that all your documentation is up to date (including medical, police checks, PTE result,  skill assessment result, working experience, payslip, the company contract document, (relationship if you applied with your dependent), etc).

All the best guys, who are waiting for a PR, there is something for everyone, time will come. Thank you. 

Hi Roni

congratulations. May i know on what basis you applied direct entry or 186