51 minutes ago, Dar said:

Hi everyone, 

It's very urgent. 

Can someone please be able to tell me the ielts bands score for Partner. 

Is it overall 4.5 or 4.5 in each module ? 

Thanks 

On each band score 4.5

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone, very stressful and slam situation. 

I got my ENS visa 186 TRT from 8/7/2019 from that time the owner pushed me to work 52hrs/week that is illegal because i signed in the contract that is just 38hours. I wanna stop this situation. If i stopped working to fix this, i am scared they can report as im not working. Please help! 

Edited by Antonie

30 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Hi guys, my boss willing to increase my pay, I am still waiting for my PR, but company nomination has been approved last month, does it make any problem with my application if my pay raise? @hex please suggest. Thanks

Not if your role is the same

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Hi guys, my boss willing to increase my pay, I am still waiting for my PR, but company nomination has been approved last month, does it make any problem with my application if my pay raise? @hex please suggest. Thanks

@Roni S Yes you would need to lodge the nomination again with the new wage. Better to wait and maybe he can give you a bonus once the visa has been approved to make up for the time you haven’t been able to get the raise?

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Antonie said:

Hi everyone, very stressful and slam situation. 

I got my ENS visa 186 TRT from 8/7/2019 from that time the owner pushed me to work 52hrs/week that is illegal because i signed in the contract that is just 38hours. I wanna stop this situation. If i stopped working to fix this, i am scared they can report as im not working. Please help! 

@Antonie you should get in touch with Fairwork for help

Hi Guys, 

Any Indians here applying or have applied to 186? 

I am preparing to file our 186 visa. I am confused about my husband's English requirement. He has studied in India in "English medium" schools and Uni throughout his life. Does he still need to take PTE or IELTS exam to prove his functional English?

Thanks for any help. 

59 minutes ago, Dianne12 said:

Hi Guys, 

Any Indians here applying or have applied to 186? 

I am preparing to file our 186 visa. I am confused about my husband's English requirement. He has studied in India in "English medium" schools and Uni throughout his life. Does he still need to take PTE or IELTS exam to prove his functional English?

Thanks for any help. 

yes -pte might be faster go get done with.  or get a letter from the uni stating the medium of instruction was english for his studies. 

Finally!!!! 

My PR is granted today!

My nomination was approved on 13 March, after 4 months wait (really long wait) then visa granted. I am surprised its Saturday today and there's no further information requested.

Thanks for sharing your experience in this forum.

Don't lose hope and Best of luck!

• Congratulations 5

8 hours ago, Amit Gupta said:

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2014L01668 this is a legislation. Hopefully this will help - cheers 

Immi website states otherwise. I would go safe and try to score 4.5 at least on each band.

Honestly, some people are just too lazy to look for info on immi home affairs website.💁 Many of the answers are there. 

Here is the reference, do what suits. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

10 hours ago, Taka said:

Finally!!!! 

My PR is granted today!

My nomination was approved on 13 March, after 4 months wait (really long wait) then visa granted. I am surprised its Saturday today and there's no further information requested.

Direct entry or TRT

On 15/07/2019 at 18:10, Tweedathart said:

Still waiting!! 2 months and 2days since further assessment status. 2 and a half months since s56🙄

Hi all,

i have applied ens 186 trt on May 30th 2018 both nomination and visa as a cook.co allocated on 28th May 2019. Requested s56, submitted all required documents.again co allocated on July 1st 2019, requested my wife medicals, submitted on 10th July.

can anyone tell me approximately when it’s going to be granted my p.r. Anyone in the same boat since 2018.now in immi account its shows initial assessment. 

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Nora said:

Immi website states otherwise. I would go safe and try to score 4.5 at least on each band.

Honestly, some people are just too lazy to look for info on immi home affairs website.💁 Many of the answers are there. 

Here is the reference, do what suits. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

@Nora @Dar thank you for more information. First of all I am not MA. There are so many things on IMMI website which are confusing. However, legislations give more clarification. Please have a look on both screens shorts. This work for my friend - Thank you 

Screenshot_20190721-075053__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190721-075818__01.jpg

13 hours ago, Taka said:

Finally!!!! 

My PR is granted today!

In Saturday ??? How it is possible , does anyone have idea about it .

4 hours ago, Amit Gupta said:

@Nora @Dar thank you for more information. First of all I am not MA. There are so many things on IMMI website which are confusing. However, legislations give more clarification. Please have a look on both screens shorts. This work for my friend - Thank you 

Screenshot_20190721-075053__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190721-075818__01.jpg

@Amit Gupta 

Thank you and taking the time out to help, actually I was confused with the immigration website and worried by different wordings. 

So it is cleared now that 4.5 band score overall is needed. 

I will upload on Monday, on my immi account. 

Thanks 

On 15/07/2019 at 18:10, Tweedathart said:

Still waiting!! 2 months and 2days since further assessment status. 2 and a half months since s56🙄

Hi all,

i have applied ens 186 trt on May 30th 2018 both nomination and visa as a cook.co allocated on 28th May 2019. Requested s56, submitted all required documents.again co allocated on July 1st 2019, requested my wife medicals, submitted on 10th July.

can anyone tell me approximately when it’s going to be granted my p.r. Anyone in the same boat since 2018.now in immi account its shows initial assessment. 

Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks.

19 hours ago, Dar said:

@Amit Gupta 

Thank you and taking the time out to help, actually I was confused with the immigration website and worried by different wordings. 

So it is cleared now that 4.5 band score overall is needed. 

I will upload on Monday, on my immi account. 

Thanks 

@Amit Gupta Sorry to jump in here and possibly confuse things a little more here - the score required, would be 4.5 (at least) on EACH band. 

That English from the snippet posted doesn't help things, however, it basically implies that you need a 4.5 at least, on EACH band (not overall). 
- That and the same thing happened with me and my wife, she got overall more than her required 80 (she's a teacher) but got a 7.5 in one section and still failed.